Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If Juliet is framing Blother then oh boi I highly doubt that tho it would be obvious next day and all
It can be to both townies and mafia correct but I mean look at the dead townies, they are not that tough unless it’s limited somehow,
Also, blother denied having such an ability in the first place so it’s not about whether Blother is town role crusher or scum rolecrusher. It’s he is getting framed hardly or not.
Idk beta came up with protecting fuji out of nowhere and early in the day phase, seemed legit we can’t be sure now though true
What do you think of Tris ?
I can’t think of a good reason why Juliet would frame him, she doesn’t seem like the type and this is already more activity than she provided yesterday. It’s possible he was transported, a new player likely wouldn’t recognize that when it happens, but did anyone claim that action? Either way, it doesn’t look great for him.

As far as the Final stuff, the Fuji stuff seems inconclusive, especially since TAC counterclaimed against him. I just don’t like how everybody plays nice and lets him slide all game when he usually gets everything possible wrong. He may be “helping,” but I haven’t see him say anything useful other than the one thing someone else possibly disproved.
Post automatically merged:

If Juliet is framing Blother then oh boi I highly doubt that tho it would be obvious next day and all
It can be to both townies and mafia correct but I mean look at the dead townies, they are not that tough unless it’s limited somehow,
Also, blother denied having such an ability in the first place so it’s not about whether Blother is town role crusher or scum rolecrusher. It’s he is getting framed hardly or not.
Idk beta came up with protecting fuji out of nowhere and early in the day phase, seemed legit we can’t be sure now though true
What do you think of Tris ?
Missed the part about Tris; I think I get the heat around her, but I don’t see it. She’s had some rounds as a townie where she didn’t contribute much, so I don’t think it’s damning by itself, but I don’t exactly remember who started the push on her...

I can’t think of a good reason why Juliet would frame him, she doesn’t seem like the type and this is already more activity than she provided yesterday. It’s possible he was transported, a new player likely wouldn’t recognize that when it happens, but did anyone claim that action? Either way, it doesn’t look great for him.

As far as the Final stuff, the Fuji stuff seems inconclusive, especially since TAC counterclaimed against him. I just don’t like how everybody plays nice and lets him slide all game when he usually gets everything possible wrong. He may be “helping,” but I haven’t see him say anything useful other than the one thing someone else possibly disproved.
Post automatically merged:

Missed the part about Tris; I think I get the heat around her, but I don’t see it. She’s had some rounds as a townie where she didn’t contribute much, so I don’t think it’s damning by itself, but I don’t exactly remember who started the push on her...
Are you generally this active as town ? Cuz you weren’t playing like this last time I played or is it because you were just overwhelmed by the amount of posts in weebs game like most people?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Are you generally this active as town ? Cuz you weren’t playing like this last time I played or is it because you were just overwhelmed by the amount of posts in weebs game like most people?
I don’t think my level of activity can be pinned down; definitely didn’t wanna fuck with the weeb game because of the size, but I’ve just been busy offline most of this phase. Probably gonna be absent again when I go to bed in five or six hours, just so you’re aware.

I missed the part about Blother supposedly be able to rolecrush as a passive too.

I think it makes sense to have a double 2 cycles crushing ability since he would be capable of both. 1 passively, 1 actively.

If that's the case I would not say the others are cleared however. At all.
Scum could play a smart control strategy with this Blother buss if he was scum.

Like it could be a strategy to gain cred and so perhaps for example Juliet didn't bust Blother but is bussing him to gain cred.

Or maybe she busted him and is town but Blother despite possessing that ability never targetted LANJI (who lied about swapping with Marimo) and Marimo is only feigning to be crushed, so that would leave Marimo, Flower and LANJI still all questionable but as a team. This sounds somewhat contrived I admit it.
I can't get away with a permacrush ability being present in the game. It looks so absurdly broken.
@LuthonTheDragDown
You wanted to try to solve that riddle concerning the rolecrush claims. What do you think of this as possible explanations?

One more thing, how many chances are there that Flower can indeed have an ability gift boosts to players despite being scum? That would imply Flower/Marimo not necessarily being strictly relatable.

The only other way this could work is if someone redirected Juliet.

But what are the chances of there being a transporter in Lanji, a redirector on you, and Beta who claimed to have protected me. A claim that Luthon refuted by saying he was watching me.

The only way i see that Beta and Luthon not be lying is if @LuthonTheDragDown was redirected.

So what you're saying is, in an 18 players game there is 1 transporter and 2 redirectors?

Big doubt on that.
Bro, I'mma be honest I don't understand any ah that shih. What are these transportrs, redirectors, and watching people? :kaidowhat:
I assume mafioso bro's would be careful with their kills if they were being watched :cantseeme:

I'm getting hazed lmao

I have zero clue how we could have that many.

Flowa is the most believable solely because she's tied to Lanji, who IMO is pretty good.
We would basically have 2 roles I guess.

Flower = Permacrushed (first crushing role owned by ???)
Marimo/Juliet = both rolecrushed by Blother (accounting as second crushing role)

This is what seems to have occurred.

Problem is believing this stuff or not. So I made up that schematization to have better insight regarding who is messing with Town.

The chance scum could buss Blother is there.

It could be just Juliet, or it could be the trio of dangers: Flower/Marimo/LANJI but it sounds contrived. Still mechanically fitting.

If Flower is scum and can still gift double boosts then she is not necessarily related to Marimo at all. In that case it could also very well be Juliet/Flower/LANJI, but this also looks contrived.

I think Flower's ability looks weird by itself, either she is town or scum. She can supposedly double boost someone.

There's still the miller matter.

Then your matter. I hinted a town role yesterday so perhaps I was indeed blocked and you assumed that hmm. You claimed watcher, that's not pedestrian to keep consistent as the game further progresses, but you will have to claim actions in the future to be increasingly trusted.
The thing is you could still feign to be blocked or come up with something else when asked later on, and by itself the game can have multiple watchers, so that wise it doesn't bear too much risk itself.

Bro, I'mma be honest I don't understand any ah that shih. What are these transportrs, redirectors, and watching people? :kaidowhat:
I assume mafioso bro's would be careful with their kills if they were being watched :cantseeme:

I'm getting hazed lmao
Transporters can swap people's places, so for example there is you and me. And someone targets me, if i get swaped with you, you get targeted instead.

Redirectors dont swap they just do as their name implies and redirect an action towards someone else, so if i'm the redirector and someone decides to attack you, i can redirect that person's attack onto someone else's.

And yes Watcher's purpose is to see if anyone visits your target.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Transporters can swap people's places, so for example there is you and me. And someone targets me, if i get swaped with you, you get targeted instead.

Redirectors dont swap they just do as their name implies and redirect an action towards someone else, so if i'm the redirector and someone decides to attack you, i can redirect that person's attack onto someone else's.

And yes Watcher's purpose is to see if anyone visits your target.
Quick question, does it look like Blother's the big wagon?

Status
Not open for further replies.