Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I protected Tobi N1 and Marimo last night. Whether I can protect depends on a coinflip with the host, because I am without my 'other half'.

I can also unlock an ability if I successfully lynch a mafia member.
You protected Tobi N1? So why are you scum reading Rhea now?

@Queen tell me all the night actions of the protections again. We had a failed kill on N1, so if Sera is telling the truth, then Tobi/Rhea might have been targeted, or Rayan/Tobi targeted JDb and because of your ability a failed kill happened.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
do you think the bus driver is mafia or cult?
I don't know. We do know that Mango was redirected to Robin, and I didn't do that. So mango should have been redirected to Robin by mafia.

if Robin and Flower were bus driven, then robin should have been killed by my shot. Unless getting abducted protects you from being targeted because you are removed from the game.

What if culted players flip "???" ?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
btw @Flower @Lindltaylor why didn't "juliet" give us info on her abilities and her results last night?
Yeah, like you said, Juliet might have been restricted from posting her abilities. I don't think you get results if you are killed. Because when you sub back in, you can just go at that person again and you are not supposed to use info from previous roles.

I don't know. They just might.

Maybe Robin and Lanji were the last cultists? Would Odd convert Robin first?

That could also be why we got a failed conversion on Night 3, when there were 2 successful conversion on Night 1 and 2. Odd shouldn't have been able to convert anymore unless he had a shortage of members.

Yeah, like you said, Juliet might have been restricted from posting her abilities. I don't think you get results if you are killed. Because when you sub back in, you can just go at that person again and you are not supposed to use info from previous roles.

I don't know. They just might.

Maybe Robin and Lanji were the last cultists? Would Odd convert Robin first?

That could also be why we got a failed conversion on Night 3, when there were 2 successful conversion on Night 1 and 2. Odd shouldn't have been able to convert anymore unless he had a shortage of members.
like i said, wouldn't her ability be useless if she was janitored, considering she couldn't post her abilities?
and would robin really get himself modkilled if he was cult?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
like i said, wouldn't her ability be useless if she was janitored, considering she couldn't post her abilities?
and would robin really get himself modkilled if he was cult?
Yeah, I'm not sure. Like she said it might have been a hidden ability and thus she was allowed. Or it's a fake write up.

Maybe someone grave robbed Odd's ability to post a write up through the host and posted that message, and before people make any accusations, it wasn't me and if it was, I wouldn't mention this.

Status
Not open for further replies.