Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
cfd on pluriality lynch is ok but this is majority lynch so let's not derail :/

Also @Ekkologix , there's a trial period so it's not like Tpein will be gone immediately, he'll still have time to defend himself

but if we go no lynch, it's straight into the night and no more discussions

Seems as though majority has no meaning to this so call king. if he pardons Pein that is fine. If everyone here agrees to lynch knight of the sea I am fine with that. The majority of players who voted Pein are not sus anyway.
no ive only played mafia- i read the wiki and its the same except for a few changes obviously one of them being this lynch platform-
That's why I asked if you played ToL or ToS because the gameplay is slightly different but yes essentially the same thing. Catch scum to win.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
cfd on pluriality lynch is ok but this is majority lynch so let's not derail :/

Also @Ekkologix , there's a trial period so it's not like Tpein will be gone immediately, he'll still have time to defend himself

but if we go no lynch, it's straight into the night and no more discussions
A CFD on Knight won't work. There aren't nearly enough active players to vote him off. There's time for Pein to defend himself in the trial phase. One of you should switch votes to Pein @The Destoryer @Ekkologix @Finalbeta

Seems as though majority has no meaning to this so call king. if he pardons Pein that is fine. If everyone here agrees to lynch knight of the sea I am fine with that. The majority of players who voted Pein are not sus anyway.

That's why I asked if you played ToL or ToS because the gameplay is slightly different but yes essentially the same thing. Catch scum to win.
im someone who catches the wolves first and worries about mechanics second- theres been too much mechanic talk this day phase for my liking

Vote Tally 3:
@The Destoryer -> Ekkologix -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> T-Peinโ„ข
@T-Peinโ„ข -> The Destoryer -> Lindltaylor
@Ekkologix -> TheAncientCenturion -> Lindltaylor -> TheAncientCenturion
@Lindltaylor -> Ekkologix -> T-Peinโ„ข
@Udell -> T-Peinโ„ข
@Light D Lamperouge -> Nefertari Rhea -> TheAncientCenturion -> T-Peinโ„ข
@Finalbeta -> The Destoryer
@Jew D. Boy -> T-Peinโ„ข
@MangoSenpai -> The Destoryer
@TheAncientCenturion -> T-Peinโ„ข
@Marimo_420 -> T-Peinโ„ข
@TheKnightOfTheSea -> T-Peinโ„ข
@Kiwipom -> T-Peinโ„ข

T-Peinโ„ข - 9
The Destoryer - 2
TheAncientCenturion - 1
Lindltaylor - 1

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

STOP POSTING

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
we should cfd tac tbh

knight works i guess. i wont oppose it either
Time's up.

After some reconsideration, TAC looks more like a fool than a scum scum.

@T-Peinโ„ข is being accused of treason! Phase 1 of the trial commences. The accused may defend himself and you guys may respond. You cannot vote yet. Every player can talk. However, you may only discuss about @T-Peinโ„ข. No other game talk is allowed. This phase will last about 2 hours.

He cannot address my points because he isn't town. He is the biggest liar I have ever met. He also claimed he afk the game we were scum buddies in which is not true. Pein loves to sheep and I watched him sheep my vote and other townie vote every phase. If town had a brain they would have lynched Pein and they would have known I was mafia that game.

In the game I caught him in which he claimed I am salty about, I notice he did the same thing. Town ignored me and Pein carried mafia to a victory. Now in this game here he is sheeping Ekko with zero reasons. So rather than address my points against him all he could say is that I am salty.

My first game here I was scum. Pein was convinced I was scum and voted me up every phase. I was masoned with him as town for a turbo game. His playstyle was completely different. He attempted to game solve and provided reasons, what has he done this DP? Oh wait all he did was vote for you, and call me salty.

That is why I am suggesting to kill Pein. He saw Pein sheeping his vote and all he could tell me is let Pein and him lead and I should relax. Bro like what???
"I am voting you because this and that"

Then posts salt and "meta" related reasoning lmao

Ok caught up,
Only like Beta for town.

Pushing udell to 2nd in my scum reads list.

Destroyer
Udell
Lind
Jew.

So basically just getting lynched because I was pushing destroyer and lind.

Meh/10.

Town deserves to lose my role.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I think we aren't allowed to talk about others besides T-Pein.

@T-Peinโ„ข you're most likely gonna have to claim your role for us dude, if you wanna have a chance at surviving.

Status
Not open for further replies.