Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
how so? d1 started on the weekend where i had nothing to do and d2 started at night when i was already busy- not loving how youre throwing around easy suspicion like this
my apologies we can only talk about mr. knight
well i can talk but u guys can only vote rn

its not an easy suspicious fam, im just questioning ppl with a change in play style

and im glad u confirmed it urself

i dont know u r busy irl, i just notice a lack of input from u, so glad u cleared it up

@TheKnightOfTheSea [The Noble] has been lynched!

You are the Noble! You are a Royal and are part of the Social Class and a Blue Dragon

[Passive - Royal Blood] In the event that a new King is being elected, votes on you will count twice. This passive is kept on class change.

[Active - Political Pressure] During the day, you may force target A to vote for target B. Then, prevent target A from further voting for the day. You cannot force the King to vote, but can force votes against the King. [2-shots]

[Active - Gossip] Receive the feedback (ability result message) of abilities used on a player tonight. You will not receive feedback for abilities that convert, attack, self target, or the King's abilities. You cannot target the King.

[Active - Court Spy] Summon shadows to report the contents of all whispers tomorrow. This is a night ability. [2-shots]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Blue Dragon
It is now Night 2. You have 21 hours to turn in your actions.

@Ratchet @Ekkologix @Ten Yaksha Blother @Udell @Marimo_420 @T-Pein™ @Lindltaylor @MangoSenpai @Finalbeta @Midnight Delight @TheKnightOfTheSea @Nefertari Rhea @The Destoryer @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge

@Finalbeta has been killed!

You are the Paladin! You are part of the Investigative Class and a Blue Dragon

[Active - Smite] If the Cult tries to convert you or your target, you will kill the Cult Leader (Unhealable). Not usable until Night 3. [2-shots]

[Active - Test Faith] Determine if target player is a member of the Cult faction. If the player was converted the same night, they will not appear to be a member of the Cult.

@The Destoryer has been killed!

You are the Physician! You are part of the Support Class and a Blue Dragon

[Passive - Remedy Studies] You are immune to bleeding (cannot be poisoned). This passive is kept on class change.

[Active - Exhume] Target a player during the day phase and at the end of the following night phase, you will discover what classes killed that player or if they committed suicide in the event that they die. [3-shots]

[Active - Inoculate] During the day phase, you may target a player to make them permanently immune to bleeding. They will not be notified you targeted them. They will keep this passive even if their class changes. This ability does not heal bleeding. [1-shot]

[Active - Heal] Using your staff, you may heal a target during the night to preventing their death and curing any bleeding. There are some attacks that bypass this protection. You will get notified if your target is attacked.

[Active - Self Care] If you are attacked tonight, you will heal yourself. There are some attacks that bypass this protection. You will be notified if you are attacked. [2-shots]

He left a logbook behind:
healed jew d boy in n1 and n2 under suspicion that ekko is scum and targeting him- i was not the reason there was no kill in n1

@Marimo_420 has been killed!

You are the Cult Leader! You are part of the Special Class, as well as the Cult

[Active - Blood of Mithras] You can sacrifice target Cult member to gain 2 charges of Eradicate. Other members gain 1 charge of their 1st ability. This is a day ability. Not usable until Day 3.

[Active - Rupture] Target player's veins rupture, causing them to bleed. They will die in 2 nights. This is a day ability. [3-shots]

[Active - Suicide] Commit suicide at the end of the night. Should only be used when necessary, otherwise will result in punishment. Not usable until Day 4 [1-shot]

[Active - Brainwash] During the night, attempt to convert target player into joining the Cult. If conversion fails 3 times in a row, you will convert a random convertable player. There can only be four living Cult members. 1-Day cooldown on success.

[Active - Eradicate] Unleash ancient power within Mithras, attacking 2 target players at once at night. [3-shots]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Cult
It is now Day 3. You have 24 hours to discuss

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

@Ratchet @Ekkologix @Ten Yaksha Blother @Udell @Marimo_420 @T-Pein™ @Lindltaylor @MangoSenpai @Finalbeta @Midnight Delight @TheKnightOfTheSea @Nefertari Rhea @The Destoryer @Kiwipom @TheAncientCenturion @Jew D. Boy @Light D Lamperouge

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Quickly IOS'd Destroyer's stuff. He didn't have any big pushes besides testing the Knight lynch (twice) and commenting it was weird how fast the hammer went down, which tells me... Time to check the wagon.

Vote Tally 3:
@MangoSenpai -> Ekkologix -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> Ten Yaksha Blother -> * -> Finalbeta -> Midnight Delight -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@The Destoryer -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> *
@Kiwipom -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Udell -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> *
@Light D Lamperouge -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Ekkologix -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> * -> Ratchet -> MangoSenpai -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Ten Yaksha Blother -> TheKnightOfTheSea -> Ekkologix -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Jew D. Boy -> Ratchet
@Nefertari Rhea -> Finalbeta ->TheKnightOfTheSea
@TheAncientCenturion -> MangoSenpai
@T-Pein™ -> MangoSenpai -> Ratchet
@Marimo_420 -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Midnight Delight -> TheKnightOfTheSea
@Lindltaylor -> TheKnightOfTheSea

TheKnightOfTheSea - 9
Ratchet - 2
MangoSenpai - 1

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

STOP POSTING
Jew
Myself
TPein

All didn't vote Knight.

@Lindltaylor @MangoSenpai

Can you explain why you two voted Knight?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Two BD kills means that cult must of used eradicate
I'm curious how cult knew that Finalbeta was paladin though since FB barely posted in the thread.
This was either a really lucky guess or much more likely, they have an invest on their side

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Two BD kills means that cult must of used eradicate
I'm curious how cult knew that Finalbeta was paladin though since FB barely posted in the thread.
This was either a really lucky guess or much more likely, they have an invest on their side
I assumed it was an Indie, I don't think Marimo would ever pick Beta as an invest target.

Status
Not open for further replies.