Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never played with the dude. All I can tell you is that he's been open and fairly belligerent in a way that my experience lends me to, in spite of the mechanical evidence against him, see him more favorably.

If you compare him to Nana he looks a lot better, he gave up his entire claim soon after evidence came out against him, including parts that looked bad, and he's been acting more like someone who doesn't understand the suspicion on them defacto. Nana comes off as a lot more hesitant, defensive, awkward. Like scum.
sort of the vibe I am getting tbh

I'm saying it's not just a straight scum off between you and Nana. There is mechanical information against you here, less so on Nana.
Only thing will confirm that I'm town or not..
Since I never denied the mechanical info on me..

That's why I want people to judge me on my claim..
And but discussion go to south..

Tournament ability was very useful , in the end it gives some info ...And some wanted to use it on indis..I don't understand their logic.
Why to waste it on indie than scummy player..
In the end jiniri flip town and SK failed on Nana.
So I did right thing..There

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
If there's merit to basing any play on extracting info out of their ability, then yes, there's merit in getting info twice. Especially as a hedge against her being lying scum and only having one lynch save.

The assumption that we can take them both out is based on what Nana has told us about the condition of her ability, which if she is scum, we have no prior reason to believe.
Getting info on the first try wouldn't inform us much, though. Assuming that she is telling the truth about her passive, the large margin of votes on her wouldn't help us narrow down on any suspects that easily. Lynching again on the second try in the council, may or may not fail because the assumption in this case is that she's telling the truth. In which case, the second info isn't guaranteed.

On the assumption that she's scum and lying about this while in actuality having only a single lynch save or none at all, then prioritizing both, Xlaw, and Nana is better here. If Nana survives the council, making her flip and from her role may give us info on the council, and if she fails, well that's a win. We put ourselves in a position where we have/can effectively eliminate two scum reads that wouldn't keep pinging us at the back of our minds if left otherwise.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
We're lynching her with a small sample size to provide info on a small pool of players, that's the logic everyone's been using. If the logic is that we're ducking under their stated requirements, that's naive, because it relies on them telling the truth. The only reason not to lynch now is primarily because people want to test the council to see if there's scum on it. In that case why not test a wagon outside it too?
It doesn't really rely on anything. If she's lying, she will either be lynched, or she will survive it. In any case, she's going to be resolved sooner or later. Using the Council provides the boon that, if she does end up being Town, we get significant information on the makeup of the council - this is better than information from a 10-15 vote wagon which would almost certainly have three scum in it anyway.

Nana is being lynched because people found her play scummy and her claim scummy. Whether you agree or disagree. The passive is a side show to this. Xlaw is being lynched because also scummy, but is also compromised mechanically. That's why you lynch him first, and then Nana. It's not like if one flips town, the other must be scum, or vice versa.

I didn't see any post from Conq and Don this phase..
As much i remember they r pretty active players..
If they don't get replaced...Need to check them

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I will stress that if you think Nana is Scum and Xlaw is Town, then you should obviously be voting Nana. The Council thing is really a compromise between those who think Xlaw is Scum and Nana Town, or think they're both Scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.