Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
i mean to be fair
how r u guys so sure its not game ending?
cuz its a nova game or what?
Yea because it's a weeb game tbh. I don't think Novas would allow a game he spent so much time on to just end by one bad choice lynch. That would be the biggest troll move he ever did and to himself. I mean look at your own role, he made 50ish of those.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I am sorry @Finalbeta if you are actually town but I just do not see it and I really do hope a Vig kill yous this night so we don't have to waste so much time on someone who is at best a vanilla townie.

Also do we think we will get to vote council member each time or this permanant?

I am sorry @Finalbeta if you are actually town but I just do not see it and I really do hope a Vig kill yous this night so we don't have to waste so much time on someone who is at best a vanilla townie.

Also do we think we will get to vote council member each time or this permanant?
Well I'm doing my best to prove to be a townie, I put some legit effort since this trial commenced. Sorrowfully my D1 mess is something difficult to digest I imagine, which is perfectly comprehendable. I funnily hope I will receive protection instead of being vigged but I'm aware I cannot expect too much at all, we reap what we sow.

In the worst case scenario, I will apply to sub in again and I'm fairly sure this is going to be Fujishiro's case too and he will get a chance to play again with another role.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well I'm doing my best to prove to be a townie, I put some legit effort since this trial commenced. Sorrowfully my D1 mess is something difficult to digest I imagine, which is perfectly comprehendable. I funnily hope I will receive protection instead of being vigged but I'm aware I cannot expect too much at all, we reap what we sow.

In the worst case scenario, I will apply to sub in again and I'm fairly sure this is going to be Fujishiro's case too and he will get a chance to play again with another role.
here's what's gna happen

we're gna lynch midnight tonight, then ask the entire thread who the hekko voted for u to be on the council tomorrow

if the answers don't satisfy us, or none answered at all (cuz ur scummates are scared to) then u r going to the guillotine and nothing u say will stop that. actually, u shud be vigged b4 even going to the gallows.

do we got a deal here ningens? @Akai2 @Zem @AL sama @Kiwipom @Rej @Noctis

Zemmi

GodMommie
here's what's gna happen

we're gna lynch midnight tonight, then ask the entire thread who the hekko voted for u to be on the council tomorrow

if the answers don't satisfy us, or none answered at all (cuz ur scummates are scared to) then u r going to the guillotine and nothing u say will stop that. actually, u shud be vigged b4 even going to the gallows.

I agree, but out of mere curiousity how he got in here. Actually even better, I think we should ask everyone who they voted for, for council. It might be interesting to see how everyone got in here.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
here's what's gna happen

sounds good

Vote Count -

Rej – Al Sama
Zemmi – Midnight Delight
Akai – Midnight Delight
Kiwipom – Midnight Delight
Usopp – Midnight Delight

Total -

Midnight Delight 4
Al Sama – 1

Status