Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
For some not acting like an idiot or a pervert = acting like a stone.
Many agenda were debunked by Oda in this last year, haters are looking for other ways to slander Zoro. They are hopeless.
Success people are always hated for many stupid reasons, but the only true reason behind the hate is envy.
As example I used to hate Mayweather, i was one of the many haters saying he always run, he dodges fights etc. Now I realize I was lying to myself: he simply was the greatest, and i was jealous of his success and that 50-0 in his boxe record, and now i can even enjoy to rewatch his fights. I believe the same will happen for many One Piece fans who will realize how stupid they were and how great Zoro is, soon or later.
Post automatically merged:

The sooner you accept Zoro greatness, the better is for your mental ;)

Last edited:
Many agenda were debunked by Oda in this last year, haters are looking for other ways to slander Zoro. They are hopeless.
Success people are always hated for many stupid reasons, but the only true reason behind the hate is envy.
As example I used to hate Mayweather, i was one of the many haters saying he always run, he dodges fights etc. Now I realize he simply was the greatest, and i was jealous of his success and that 50-0 in his boxe record, and now i enjoy to rewatch his fights. I believe the same will happen for many One Piece fans who will realize how stupid they were and how great Zoro is, soon or later.
I quit spanish forum because they always said "Zoro is boring without personality blaba Sanji is better,best written character....and more BS,like is this shit important if zoro behaves on a different way he has to be a bad character?and I was one of the ones who critized Zoro's attitude to the middle of PH to zou but no one can't deny with me that wano zoro is pre TS zoro even i see some many people saying that he is boring just people that don't understand or like you said jealousy f*ck man even there are people who keep pushing that he is at cook after gaining the ability that only a group of the stronger can gain it

As example I used to hate Mayweather, i was one of the many haters saying he always run, he dodges fights etc. Now I realize he simply was the greatest, and i was jealous of his success and that 50-0 in his boxe record, and now i even enjoy to rewatch his fights. I believe the same will happen for many One Piece fans who will realize how stupid they were and how great Zoro is, soon or later.

The sooner you accept Zoro greatness, the better is for your mental ;)
Ahem i'm waiting for you to come to the same realization about King hopefully it won't take too long :madmonk:

Ahem i'm waiting for you to come to the same realization about King hopefully it won't take too long :madmonk:
LUL sorry Mly but is not gonna happen. I just didn't like how Oda didn't give a damn about him: no portrayal, no hype, until he became Zoro's opponent. Oda setupped Zoro to fight Kaido during the whole Wano arc and didn't setupped King for any important fight. He can make King as strong as he wants him to be, he can give him advCoc, is too late to reveal it now and will taste bitter to me. He is just making a little copypasta of Kaido and I fear to know why.

We haven't had many moments like these in the post time skip where crew are all together having fun time Zoro included, the banquet after the fighting is over should be fun but who knows what shape Zoro will be in at the end of all this:josad:
He will be in a post Thriller Bark shape probably

Which is a good thing if Oda plays it well

LUL sorry Mly but is not gonna happen. I just didn't like how Oda didn't give a damn about him: no portrayal, no hype, until he became Zoro's opponent. Oda setupped Zoro to fight Kaido during the whole Wano arc and didn't setupped King for any important fight. He can make King as strong as he wants him to be, he can give him advCoc, is too late to reveal it now and will taste bitter to me. He is just making a little copypasta of Kaido and I fear to know why.

It's alright how do you feel about Shiryu who is probably going to be Zoro next opponent :hope: