Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Oh come on. First of all it is unlikely that Kaido will die and 2nd what is Luffy gonna do then to look better? Pierce Akainu style BM and Kaido at the same time with Zoro giving the final blow to Kaido?

I get that Zoro cut a dragon, Enma is the sword which wounded Kaido, Ryuma killed a dragon as well but Zoro will not kill the main villain of this big ass arc. He will shine with King but killing Kaido is too much but maybe he coudl injure him like Oden did (even if this + beating King is already wishfull thinking).

yj

👑YNWA 👑
All ima say zoro was the only straw hat to have defeated the villain of his intro arc. Kaidos right there and wano is zoros arc. Oda has drawn a dragon being decapitated 2 times by a swordsman before why’s its suddenly going to change now??? 100% ZKK
Post automatically merged:

I don't know why people say 100% I see literally no reason for Zoro to kill Kaido. Because as the strongest antagonist of this arc I am very, very very sure that Luffy will have the finishing blow, just like always. And there's no reason for Zoro to lower himself and kill Kaido when he's unconscious already.
Luffy doesn’t kill

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Let's say the gang defeats Kaido and Luffy lands the finishing blow, falls on the ground, beaten up like all others.
Kaido with the recovery of Zoan fruit stands up minutes later, almost as good as new and then what? Round 2?
Not with everyone being an almost dead body. He needs to be rendered incapable of fighting and with Zoan fruit that is almost impossible.

He is gonna change his mind? The WSC himself? Yeah, right... Gonna get shackled in Kairoseki and imprisoned? It didnt stop him before. There is no other option than killing him if you actually think about it and it certainly wont be as lame as Zoro striking a beaten Kaido who is lying on the ground. Put yourself in the author's shoes. Would you end the WSC in such a lame way?

I don't know why people say 100% I see literally no reason for Zoro to kill Kaido. Because as the strongest antagonist of this arc I am very, very very sure that Luffy will have the finishing blow, just like always. And there's no reason for Zoro to lower himself and kill Kaido when he's unconscious already.
Kaido needs to die lol luffy won t kill him and what s stopping him from returning to wano after luffy defeats him?He needs to die :cheers:

Kaido needs to die lol luffy won t kill him and what s stopping him from returning to wano after luffy defeats him?He needs to die :cheers:
I don't see the reason why he needs to die. Just because he wants to die. The Strawhats ain't the "make a wish and we grant it" pirates. There's no reason imo why his wish to die should be fulfilled. He's a villain, he's getting the short end of the stick. And even if he dies, I would say by the hands of the people of Wano, and not Zoro.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
lmao what?? When was it ever said that Wano is Zoros arc? That was never said as far as I know
does Oda need to say every arc is that persons arc? Each straw hat has gotten their own arc by how much focus they were given. how is wano not zoros arc? Hes literally gotten the most focus and done the most in wano.

Last edited: