Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@MihawkCFC you shouldn't post spoilers in other threads before the chapter is out.

But yeah, the overwank of Goofy is getting ridiculous. I always hated when the Mangaka focused only on the MC and sidelines everyone else. It's just extremely boring and repetetive.
Back in the day it wasn't that bad, other SH's even had their own adventures sometimes, like Zoro vs the 100 Bounty hunters or Sanji infiltrating the train to EL. etc.
But now, i don't think anybody would honestly expect anything similiar to happen for the SH's not called Goofy.
Tbh, we zoro and sanji fans keep on fighting amonst ourselves but the facts are both fandoms are suffering from same issues in the One piece.

Both Zoro and sanji have become nothing but shadow of their true potential just to push nika

Tbh, we zoro and sanji fans keep on fighting amonst ourselves but the facts are both fandoms are suffering from same issues in the One piece.

Both Zoro and sanji have become nothing but shadow of their true potential just to push nika
SPITTIN
Sanji needs atleast 1 fight and Oda did him dirty, clash itself is enough but nope he just be another taxi again after he had the cool line last chapter.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

If editors still had backbone, one of them would gather the courage to whisper into Oda's ear: Oi, enough of the condom.
But we know all they do nowadays is clapping at everything Oda does. :milaugh:

No we are not suffering from the same issues, for fuck sake, not in the same measure. Sanji has been inside the action for years. He just isnt having as much fight glory as Luffy, but is situation is completely different from Zoro who is completely being sidelined from the main story like a foreign body of it. Sanji right after Luffy has been the most blessed Straw hat by Oda in the last decade.
He is narratively relevant, he is interacting with the other characters and main enemies and he also had tons of great moments.
Sanji atm is the second most important character in the story, I have no idea what his fans are complaining about, they just want him to have a role that he never had which Is exactly the role that Zoro had until he was switched to fight King.

Idk it you guys noticed but the bounties went from:
Luffy 100 and Zoro 60, rest of the crew are unknown
Luffy 300 Zoro 120, the sole supernova
To
3500k Luffy, 1000k,1 Zoro 1000k,05 jinbe 1000k Sanji
Basically Zoro went from undisputed vice to a yonko commander with a bounty that is solely simbolically superior to the other two.
Which is also the way his narrative importance in the story switched.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No we are not suffering from the same issues, for fuck sake, not in the same measure. Sanji has been inside the action for years. He just isnt having as much fight glory as Luffy, but is situation is completely different from Zoro who is completely being sidelined from the main story like a foreign body of it. Sanji right after Luffy has been the most blessed Straw hat by Oda in the last decade.
He is narratively relevant, he is interacting with the other characters and main enemies and he also had tons of great moments.
Sanji atm is the second most important character in the story, I have no idea what his fans are complaining about, they just want him to have a role that he never had which Is exactly the role that Zoro had until he was switched to fight King.

Idk it you guys noticed but the bounties went from:
Luffy 100 and Zoro 60, rest of the crew are unknown
Luffy 300 Zoro 120, the sole supernova
To
Luffy 3500k Luffy, 1000k,1 Zoro 1000k,05 jinbe 1000k Sanji
Basically Zoro went from undisputed vice to a yonko commander with a bounty that is solely simbolically superior to the other too.
Which is also the way his narrative importance in the story switched.
We are suffering from same thing.

Tell me how many Zoro sub plots were pushed in the sides in the wano?

Tell me how many plots which could have gave sanji his shine instead of being hype tool was forced?

And, the issue doesn't end here with these two. Atleast, these two are still relevant but others....they are just useless most of the time.

And, at what expense? Just so some temporary boring character like scabbards and MC Nika gets pushed over the board

Its fine if it happened few times but it has become a trend.

Just look at us ..we are trying to make sense out of why the heck zoro is stalled for so long when he could have been in the main plot narrative.....zoro can get back to kiz (great) or not (bad obviously) but it doesn't change the fact that oda messed up zoro plot again

Too many!
Tell me how many plots which could have gave sanji his shine instead of being hype tool was forced?
Maybe against Doflamingo? Vergo? The fact is, Sanji is a character that can lose, thats not a bad thing for him. I donno, only thing that comes to my mind is in wci he could and should've had a fight. But still, he had a fucking entire arc focused on him for no reason. An arc in which, with the occasion, Zoro was removed completely from the story for years (and I can understand it was for balance Dressrosa, but in Dressrosa Sanji's wci role was taken by noone of the straw hat, but by Law, therefore narratively Luffy>Law=Sanji>rest) and in which sanji, despite not having the big fight his fans were expecting had tons of character moments and even in the end defeated Big Mom, and not trought a fight but trought his real strenght, role and passion which is, despite us and even the story itself often forgets and wants him to be the blonde Zoro, cooking.
And, the issue doesn't end here with these two. Atleast, these two are still relevant but others....they are just useless most of the time.

And, at what expense? Just so some temporary boring character like scabbards and MC Nika gets pushed over the board

Just look at us ..we are trying to make sense out of why the heck zoro is stalled for so long when he could have been in the main plot narrative.....zoro can get back to kiz (great) or not (bad obviously) but it doesn't change the fact that oda messed up zoro plot again
Exactly, the issue isn't Sanji. But Zoro is, as much as the others, since his only relevance in the story is in a fight that doesn't even have any importance and focus from the author.
Yes, if Oda wanted to keep him away from the main plot in such an effortless way, he should've used Kizaru to stall him, instead of a Luffy's double leftover as Lucci is. Or at least, on god's sake, not having Lucci fight Luffy in this arc too and going all out only to be annihilated if he wanted him to later on stall Zoro. What are we even witnessing?
This is Ass at his peak.

I got to be honest, I've seen too many "Sanji deserves better" comments here in the Temple and I am tired of it; is Zoro losing relevance even here in his sacred halls? Y'all shall be purged!

Seriously, Sanji does not deserve all this turmoil because he has been having all the love and screentime of the world from his author, he has been doing everything in this Egghead arc! Not only narratively and from a character perspective, but even feat-wise, he's been only inferior to the sole Luffy (which constant wank has become a meme at this point).

Last edited:
The thing with people expecting wimbei to truly stop zoro vs lucci is that he is weaker than both awakened lucci and base zoro, so they just wont listen to him or worst lucci can use him to try to target zoro. The best outcome is for zoro to stop messing around after hearing wimbei message from Nami.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We are suffering from same thing.

Watch as luffy goes old man mode against those 2 and Zori comes in clutch like rayleigh did when he saved zoro:catpole:

Naruto was literally the jesus during the fourth shinobi war

over here every characters started sucking Nika's D
same as Naruto
I mean you're right the last war was a lot Naruto centric with characters sucking Naruto's cock all together... and yet other characters had massive roles in defeating the main villains like Sasuke and Itachi are the ones who defeats Kabuto.
By how this story Is going I would expect Nika the god to defeat by himself the admirals, the five Elders, Imu, Dragon, Shanks, Mihawk, Blackbeard, Bleackbeard's crew, Blackbeard's mom, Madara Kabuto and Obito, Majin Bu, the Power Rangers, the Ninja Turtles, Sauron, Legolas, Julius Caesar, Gengis Khan, Napoleon and Hitler all by himself!

Two options
Worst:only works once like all klabautermen we've seen in this series merry/skyland giant bot/nika in this case would be hiyori/ shamisen lol
Best:we'll found out in the next fight if he goes all out with King of hell
Despite all the nika wank, egghead still great for zoro, every other coins crashed very badly post wano (law, kidd, sanji, killer, admirals). zoro got kaku-shawk(who send blackbeard flying)- lucci (who himself got g5, stussy, sentomaru). If he save nika on top arc will be peak.

Despite all the nika wank, egghead still great for zoro, every other coins crashed very badly post wano (law, kidd, sanji, killer, admirals). zoro got kaku-shawk(who send blackbeard flying)- lucci (who himself got g5, stussy, sentomaru). If he save nika on top arc will be peak.
And whom did he beat yet?

I have no idea what his fans are complaining about, they just want him to have a role that he never had which Is exactly the role that Zoro had until he was switched to fight King.
What are we complaining about? The continued fake teasing and obvious hinting to certain plots that Oda just never gets through with and puts the reverse gear every time it’s about to happen.
It honestly just feels like a troll at this point.
Remember Wano when Sanji finally left Black Maria (retarded way of keeping him occupied and away from the main plot) - he was choosing between going to Kinemon or to Momo, which both could have lead to interesting plots. And what happened? Literally nothing. Sanji ran around the whole time, not going to either of them, just to end up exactly where he started…and this is one of many examples and not only for Sanji.
And now in Egghead this shit is happening all over again, where Sanji is seemingly doing literally nothing, magicaly avoiding any conflict despite having an Admiral and Saturn in front of him for the last like 20 chapters - which is mind blowing how that even happens. And Oda keeps teasing that Sanji is gonna get a clash or something with either Kizaru or Saturn - and then Oda just switches the scenes and Sanji and all the other ones just somehow managed to get away from Kizaru and Saturn, just for them to end up where they started from.
Everything is just stalling, stalling and stalling.
And the teasing with Sanji vs Kizaru is getting ridiculous - i mean Sanji is standing in front of him for like 20 chapters now - and in some times he was even the only one there and able to fight him and again nothing. Then we got the scene of him blocking the laser, standing in from of him with Luffy and giving off a cool line - and AGAIN Oda cucks him. It’s just absolutely retarded at this point. What is so hard to draw 2 - 3 panels of him clashing?
Imagine Zoro not attacking Kaidou or BM while being at the roof top.
But naahhh - let Goofy, who already fought Kizaru, send Sanji away so he can 1 vs 2 them…

And what do you mean by “they want Sanji to have a role he never had“?

Last edited: