Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
So base on this, Zori when defeat Venus gona be around Shanks level

So if Zori clash equally in Eggisland vs Venus is like Zori clashing equally vs Shanks

Let not forget that Zori final fight is Mihawk that should put to rest all haters theory for where Mihawk stand in OP (top)
Beating someone with stronger haki than Shanks, better stats than Shanks, an immortal beast that can teleport and use other bullshit abilities will only make Zoro around Shanks' level? I expected more from you. :saden:

Lucci was super done after Zori....Zori stamina is top tier (dude keeping up vs awaken zoah while fighting base form)

Zori Low/Diff a 1yc in every aspect
Yeah that and also it seems that Jinbe didn't attack lucci he clearly hit the ground since lucci doesn't move from that area just with the little strenght he has "blocked it" and turn into human form
This makes sense if you'll pay attention
-Jinbe saw the gorosei on that area
-acknoledge zoro as the winner
-didn't want to attack lucci anymore since he was already fucked
Yeah It was just to create a smokescreen!!!!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That's not true either. Kaido got PTSD from the Scabbards piercing him, remembering Oden. He asked, why their blades are capable of piercing him, asking whether they are using his Ryuo too. He never said that he "sensed Oden" in their attacks.

On the other hand, Kaido specifically said that he senses Oden's presence inside of the blade.

You can thank me later for elaborating what the Manga said.
>Do they use HIS RYO?
>Why do I sense ODEN'S PRESENCE from that katana?
>Dont tell me you can use CoC too?

In all 3 instances, Kaido is wrong.
And you already admitted that Zoro didn't coat his weapons into aCoC during Asura.
But you did invent a new thing, CoC infusion...

Do they use HIS RYO?
He wasn't wrong on this one though. "His Ryuo" doesn't refer to them literally using his own Haki. "His Ryuo" refers to the type of Haki Oden used to pierce/cut his scales, especially in the context of Oden directly training and supervising the Scabbards in his own ability.
But you did invent a new thing, CoC infusion...
ACoC = CoC infusion. Whether or whether not Zoro's attack was amped by CoC, Kaido sensed Zoro's CoC in that last attack.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He wasn't wrong on this one though. "His Ryuo" doesn't refer to them literally using his own Haki. "His Ryuo" refers to the type of Haki Oden used to pierce/cut his scales, especially in the context of Oden directly training and supervising the Scabbards in his own ability.
And the same context is applied to him sensing Oden's presence in the sword, because what he sensed isn't Oden but unique haki gathering that is a characteristic of Enma which happened to previously be used by Oden and he felt the same thing from him.
I really wonder how you explain to yourself Oden's presence in the sword... lol

ACoC = CoC infusion. Whether or whether not Zoro's attack was amped by CoC, Kaido sensed Zoro's CoC in that last attack.
My bad, meant CoC outburst... Which is something you made up.
There is no CoC to be sensed in that scene. CoC outburst isn't a thing.
And Kaido didn't sense to begin with, he just saw a terrible wound inflicted.
And knew that the last guy who did the same used aCoC to achieve it.
Zoro didn't, which we know for a fact.

Are you blind?
Just see the last discussions with nik and cruxroux
Nope, I haven't said that Zoro uses Oden's Haki. Haki doesn't even specifically refer to a color like armament or conqueror's. Haki in general is used interchangeably with will and ambition as well. People get offended because they think it diminishes Zoro's ability when it doesn't.