Current Events The Decade of Zoro

As I pointed out sometime, I think that Breath of all things (BOAT) is advanced CoA + CoO. CoA for cutting everything, CoO to hear the breath (feel the presence) even of non living things.

So I think that Zoro will soon turn Enma black, indicating a very advanced form of CoA.

While against Shiryu, he will learn to control that advanced form of CoO, which will allow him to hear the breath of Shiryu's body while he is invisible.

Your thoughts?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So I think that Zoro will soon turn Enma black, indicating a very advanced form of CoA.
I am still hoping Enma breaks when he attempts to forge it black. #teamKitetsu :pepedoffy:

I think that Breath of all things (BOAT) is advanced CoA + CoO. CoA for cutting everything
Yeah it seems to be some kind of advanced observation and the flow but that observation hasnt been repeated ever since.
Shiryu is a good guess when it will resurface again since it could be the only counter if he can clear his aura as well.

I believe people of different views and opinions can reach out to each other. I wish for this thread no toxicity. Just all kinds of people coming together talking about great Zoro moments and discussing his role in this and in future arcs.

@Natalija liking my post I interpret as her approval of this thread, so I will humbly respect her decision she made as a mod.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
As I pointed out sometime, I think that Breath of all things (BOAT) is advanced CoA + CoO. CoA for cutting everything, CoO to hear the breath (feel the presence) even of non living things.

While against Shiryu, he will learn to control that advanced form of CoO, which will allow him to hear the breath of Shiryu's body while he is invisible.

Your thoughts?
On the boat thing theres something ive been pondering about the whole cut nothing that ive been wondering about

On both of these occasions the paper/leaves are slashed by the swords but are not cut.
and zoro specifically says his sword understands his will (haki means will)
ive been thinking what if the cut nothing part of swordsmanship is barrier haki.
I dont have any other explanation for why the sword is unable to cut unless its covered in a barrier. Its not like the blade suddenly becomes dull.