Current Events The Decade of Zoro

Chapter 997 - Flames

• Zoro one-shots Apoo.
  • Zoro saves Chopper.

• Zoro destroys Queen's bazooka.
  • Zoro claims he is going to cut down Kaido.
  • Queen is shitting himself.
  • Brook thinks Zoro is a Conqueror Haki user.

Lol he @‘d Chrono

Wow didn't know that you were that delusional

((I drew lines to help your dyslexia))

Im happy Oda will go through with the Zoro vs Kaido fight quickly whilst Orochi is incapacitated and Luffy isnt there. Once Kaido beats Zoro, and hes saved by Luffy....I can see an epic moment like this.

And then after Zoro had his little test with Kaido. He'll see the dude who kill Yasuie and fight him. Perhaps even Denjiro may help him...

And then Zoro fights Orochi in Ashura 9 sword style and cuts off all his heads:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Why do you post as if Zoro cucked you irl
Zoro is one of my favourite OP characters. But im realistic.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Im happy Oda will go through with the Zoro vs Kaido fight quickly whilst Orochi is incapacitated and Luffy isnt there. Once Kaido beats Zoro, and hes saved by Luffy....I can see an epic moment like this.

And then after Zoro had his little test with Kaido. He'll see the dude who kill Yasuie and fight him. Perhaps even Denjiro may help him...

And then Zoro fights Orochi in Ashura 9 sword style and cuts off all his heads:steef:

Since you think zoros words are gospel he must be killing kaido right.

Since you think zoros words are gospel he must be killing kaido right.
Nope. Im going with the more realistic option.

Isn't the second part Hiyori talking hence Zoro looking at her and wondering(...)??
Yh it is. Thats why I linked Zoro looking at her. Seeing that Orochi didnt only affect him but also Hiyori.

:saden::saden: