Current Events The Decade of Zoro

Bogard

You can't win
Nah you were right the first time, he got bodied. Most importantly you introduced this to the thread, two years ago

But look at this

It's funny because apparently people were really into the Kyoshiro fight, and also really into the idea of Wano being a month loosely based on what Hawkins said. I remember this was the most important part for the raid failing theorists. Either Zoro would be put off for a Kyoshiro and Orochi fight, or King would beat him LMAO

Damn bro
Fair enough, but my post was more to highlight the case in which it didn't happen as a joke comparatively to the year of Sanji. It wasn't to say I didn't think it could happen

I was always open minded in the perspective of Zoro fighting Kaido. Even made a case of it happening here

Depends on Oden vs Kaido, but it doesn't really sounds very likely because Oden is portrayed as a low top tier when Zoro has yet to fight high tiers.

However him replicating Oden's scar on Kaido is more possible now with the recent development

> Got Enma, the only sword hyped to scar Kaido with Tenguyama expecting him to turn it black at one point

> Mentioned last chapter that Kaido will attack whoever kills Orochi

Zoro will kill Kaido most likely, he's still trash tho

I actually think it will happen way differently than people expect

the move that he used to kill Ryuuma will be the answer, a fire that will erase Kaido body

because I think very soon it will be revealed that cutting Kaido is not the answer to killing him

won't mean much to Zoro power lvl tho Kaido will still be way ahead in strength

well atleast you think it will happen so I guess some progress
I guess he discovered a new stage of ZKK denial - Acceptance mixed with Bargaining
I don't recall going against the idea of Zoro killing Kaido nor arguing against it

am probably one of the first people to say it will happen

but how it will happen is where I differ with zoro fans

my opinion doesn't mean much anyway, since I think zoro is Kaido son so am just delusional, " for now"

Zoro will kill Kaido most likely, he's still trash tho

I actually think it will happen way differently than people expect

the move that he used to kill Ryuuma will be the answer, a fire that will erase Kaido body

because I think very soon it will be revealed that cutting Kaido is not the answer to killing him

won't mean much to Zoro power lvl tho Kaido will still be way ahead in strength
When life is meh of course everything will be trash:perocry:

one reply against hundreds of replies that state he will kill him, and my opinion is represented by what I stated the most

and that problem still stand, if Kaido still want to die Zoro won't kill him, meaning ZKK won't happen in that case

but the solution to that and what I believe will happen is Kaido will change his mind and decide he want to live