Current Events The Decade of Zoro

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I believe people of different views and opinions can reach out to each other. I wish for this thread no toxicity. Just all kinds of people coming together talking about great Zoro moments and discussing his role in this and in future arcs.

@Natalija liking my post I interpret as her approval of this thread, so I will humbly respect her decision she made as a mod.
I was mostly joking bro.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
@comrade as for the coo part i made a post about it a while ago on another thread

? Thats exactly how it worked what are you on about.

Haki is means will power, so when he transfers his will to his sword its pretty obvious whats going on, what else can it be that zoro with a sword has sliced at leaves but its not been cut as opposed to a barrier on his sword. Are you suggesting his sword turned blunt ? it went through the leaves what ?

With luffy its clear what happens,
Hes about to attack clealry sees the future of what happens if he follows through with the attack and sees his arms chopped off and completely changes what he was going to do, he even fully comprehends that he was gonna lose his arms for sure, its not even about sensing. And one thing we got hammered into us with katakuri is the usuage of fs in conjuction with how calm you are. Which mihawk clearly points out.
Now on to the zoro part.
and here is the stephen paul translation of this scene
Excerpt: Zoro: {I dodged... this rock?! ...no. I KNEW... I KNEW the place where it wouldn't fall... My sword... Is under the rock there. I KNOW it...!!!}
During all this whole scene zoro is extremely serene and calm. Now fs you clearly see a picture about whats about to happen
like kata showed many times in wci for example
He has a clear picture of what happens.
(which as luffy showed vs mihawk and sanji in the next scene of this moment is subject to change depending on the actions taken)
Now zoro clearly says he doesnt dodge or sense anything. And as i stated earlier he was extremely calm, He not only knew where the rocks would and wouldnt fall he also knew exactly which rock his sword was under. This clealry points to like above with luffy and kata he had the scene play to him so he knew exactly what was gonna happen.
Its not sketchy at all it actually fits pretty well, do i believe oda had all the ins and outs of haki back then no not at all.
Its not an over complication at all.
At this point in the manga we have the explanations for acoa from hyou and fs from kata, both moments of zoro fit into both sections and follow the same guidelines as explained for each ability.

What dya reckon ?

U may think merge maybe when thread cool down lil bit ? At fire rn , dont roleplay as firefighter Kiwi chan. Just enjoy and sing gospel of zoro along with us
Indeed. I think this thread is more generalized. The OP in Years of Zoro thread just says he will update when Zoro has great moments. While here we discuss everything. Also the name is much neater isn't it. The Zoro Lounge. Where people can come together, drink something and talk about Zoro topics. :kappa: