Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
So Oda goes out of his way to use Kaido as a hype tool for Zoro’s new sword, and you think there isn’t gonna be any interaction there?
I didnt say they wouldnt be an interaction. I said Zoro will lose badly and will do nothing. Oda is hyping Zoro now so he can be a hypetool for Kaido when he flops. You seriously think Kaido will be scarred by the same sword in the same way. How retarded do you think he is.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I didnt say they wouldnt be an interaction. I said Zoro will lose badly and will do nothing. Oda is hyping Zoro now so he can be a hypetool for Kaido when he flops. You seriously think Kaido will be scarred by the same sword in the same way. How retarded do you think he is.
As if Kaido needs Zoro to hype him up lol.
Zoro isnt going into that fight to do nothing, if he participates he obviously will have a purpose.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
No, I'm sure Zoro will surpass Oden's feat. And it's not like Enma is a magical dragon slaying sword. Oden just used haki...which Zoro can use on all three of his swords.

Five reasons why Zoro will defeat Kaido or at least be involved in the Final Kaido fight :

1. He's based on the character Ryuma from one of Oda's old one-shots Monsters. In this one-shot, Ryuma killed a dragon, Kaido is a dragon.
  2. Zoro was given the only sword that's ever wounded Kaido.
  3. Wano Kuni is a samurai arc, Zoro is the main swordsman in One Piece, this is his arc.
  4. Princess and Dragon, There are many stories and fairy tales of brave knights killing Dragons and saving the Princess. In One piece Zoro could be the brave Knight who kills the dragon and saves the princess Hiyori (he's the only SH crew member who has a relationship with her and has basically spent the entire arc with her)
  5. Zoro's EoS opponent is Mihawk who's a top tier fighter in the verse, he needs to start fighting top tier characters if he ever wants to surpass Mihawk. What better time is there to do this than now? We have two main villains and both are Yonko's, one for Zoro and the other for Luffy.

The reason people don't want Zoro to beat Kaido is because they don't want Zoro to get all the shine.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
. Oda is hyping Zoro now so he can be a hypetool for Kaido when he flops. You seriously think Kaido will be scarred by the same sword in the same way. How retarded do you think he is.
Hype tool for Kaido? Lmao

He is wanking Zoro more than we do lol

Kaido doesn't need hype. Zoro inheriting shimotsuki ryuma legacy and himself being connected to it indicates that Zoro will soon get a purpose.

Getting oden sword is clear indication that Zoro will go against Kaido. He could fail first time like luffy did but by the end of wano Kaido will be having huge scar made my Zoro

As if Kaido needs Zoro to hype him up lol.
Zoro isnt going into that fight to do nothing, if he participates he obviously will have a purpose.
Hype tool for Kaido? Lmao

He is wanking Zoro more than we do lol

Kaido doesn't need hype. Zoro inheriting shimotsuki ryuma legacy and himself being connected to it indicates that Zoro will soon get a purpose.

Getting oden sword is clear indication that Zoro will go against Kaido. He could fail first time like luffy did but by the end of wano Kaido will be having huge scar made my Zoro
He's hypetool cause deluded fans like you guys think he has a chance. Same with the Luffy fans when they beleived Luffy could do something against Meme. He's giving you lot hope so when Kaido absouletly stomps him, Kaido will seem that much more superior.

Like guys use your brains when has Zoro ever been able to do anything to Luffy's opponents.

No, I'm sure Zoro will surpass Oden's feat. And it's not like Enma is a magical dragon slaying sword. Oden just used haki...which Zoro can use on all three of his swords.
So then why is the sword indication that Zoro will do something. The sword is most likely a fire sword. So it is PU sword but still wont do shit.

The only dragon Zoro will kill is Orochi. Get all your heads out your asses.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He's hypetool cause deluded fans like you guys think he has a chance. Same with the Luffy fans when they beleived Luffy could do something against Meme. He's giving you lot hope so when Kaido absouletly stomps him, Kaido will seem that much more superior.

Like guys use your brains when has Zoro ever been able to do anything to Luffy's opponents.

So then why is the sword indication that Zoro will do something. The sword is most likely a fire sword. So it is PU sword but still wont do shit.

Wipe your tears so you can read the story. Orochi is a snake.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well, at this point you are just toxic just by thinking about Zoro approaching anywhere close to Kaido...
Relax, it is Oda's story, there are two strongest Emperors in Wano and you think that one of the strongest fighters in the arc wont have a go against them? You will be very disappointed when it happens, I guess.
Unless your headcanon pictures Luffy taking out both of them, then I get it.

Wipe your tears so you can read the story. Orochi is a snake.
Lmao. Well see who'll be wiping tears. Honestly thought I'd feel sorry for you guys if Zoro does nothing big. But your all dispicable....I hope Zoro gets shat on just to see your pathetic excuses.:gokulaugh:

Well, at this point you are just toxic just by thinking about Zoro approaching anywhere close to Kaido...
Relax, it is Oda's story, there are two strongest Emperors in Wano and you think that one of the strongest fighters in the arc wont have a go against them? You will be very disappointed when it happens, I guess.
Unless your headcanon pictures Luffy taking out both of them, then I get it.
So I'm toxic for thinking for Zoro has no chance against Kaido when he fainting to Killer. Boy bye:ROFLMAO:

----------------------

This is whats gonna happen when Zoro faces Kaido.

View attachment 307

HA001

Lmao. Well see who'll be wiping tears. Honestly thought I'd feel sorry for you guys if Zoro does nothing big. But your all dispicable....I hope Zoro gets shat on just to see your pathetic excuses.:gokulaugh:

So I'm toxic for thinking for Zoro has no chance against Kaido when he fainting to Killer. Boy bye:ROFLMAO:

----------------------

This is whats gonna happen when Zoro faces Kaido.

View attachment 307
And when youre wrong ill be here making you cry even more.

Zoro Will fight not him alone so why are you that triggered ?
Because its absurd lmao. I feel like im better fans of Zoro than you guys. Youd rather have get an Oars type style fight than a nice 1v1 that he fucking needs !!!!!

Leave Kaido for Luffy and co. Let Zoro have a good fight against Kyoushiro and slay Orochi and save Wano.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, you literally are. I can smell your fear of Zoro doing anything to Kaido because it affects your headcanon.
I have nothing to fear when Zoro is leagues below Luffy and Luffy couldnt do shit.

And when youre wrong ill be here making you cry even more.
And vice versa !:cheers:

HA001

Because its absurd lmao. I feel like im better fans of Zoro than you guys. Youd rather have get an Oars type style fight than a nice 1v1 that he fucking needs !!!!!

Leave Kaido for Luffy and co. Let Zoro have a good fight against Kyoushiro and slay Orochi and save Wano.

I have nothing to fear when Zoro is leagues below Luffy and Luffy couldnt do shit.
Youre a sanji fanboy dreading whats about to go down after wci. Thats all. Denying the manga to make yourself feel better.