Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Dunno maybe because the god of wano is famous for killing dragons and the only person to ever hurt kaido was a swordsman and someone who resembles that very god is about to get that very sword used...
Post automatically merged:

Imagine thinking Zoro will kill Kaido when Luffy exists
All them people luffy killed...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Dunno maybe because the god of wano is famous for killing dragons and the only person to ever hurt kaido was a swordsman and someone who resembles that very god is about to get that very sword used...
Post automatically merged:

All them people luffy killed...
We got four dragons not named Kaido on the enemy team. Odds are against this

If Zoro kills Kaidou because of Sword upgrade it would reflect badly on all Swordman that crossed Swords with Kaidou or Marines that couldn't kill Kaidou(or Zoro already surpassed all of em?) . So i don't think Oda gonna go with this.

Oda needs to come up with something special to explain Kaidou death given his immortality title.

HA001

If Zoro kills Kaidou because of Sword upgrade it would reflect badly on all Swordman that crossed Swords with Kaidou or Marines that couldn't kill Kaidou(or Zoro already surpassed all of em?) . So i don't think Oda gonna go with this.

Oda needs to come up with something special to explain Kaidou death given his immortality title.
Where was it said he was immortal ?

HA001

Actually i wanted to write Immortality rumour or something.

Maybe.. Kaidou wants to kill himself bt can't do it?
Years ago when i thought he had a dragon fruit, i always saw that scene he chucked himself off the sky island as a flex because his skin is that tough, he knew it would do jack shit to him, provided hes not a fishman, he would have to drown himself to kill himself as a fruit user.

Years ago when i thought he had a dragon fruit, i always saw that scene he chucked himself off the sky island as a flex because his skin is that tough, he knew it would do jack shit to him, provided hes not a fishman, he would have to drown himself to kill himself as a fruit user.
Well drowning in Sea do make sense bt can't debate with Oda with this logic, he drew "Kaidou wanting to die part bt couldn't".

Maybe it was just a hype thing. But theb again Marine not being able to Kill him even in Captivity(even tho we know df affect worn down after defeat), jumping from Sky island(BM also got hard skin bt her falling during Tea Party was made to be something that can hurt her) , BM calling him a thing also pose questions.

Hope yall realize theres a big ass difference between zoro hurting kaido and zoro killing kaido....

Legit kid, law, and bb have a higher chance of actually killing kaido

As if anyone else can reach Kaido during Wano lol. When Killer already fought Kaido there is absolutely no reason why Zoro cant either.
Imo Luffy has some chances to reach it or at least close the gap with yonkos by a big margin. Anyway I would like more a serious 1 vs 1 for Zoro instead of a gangbang, with most likely very limited space and focus, on Kaido and we know he can not have both.

HA001

Imo Luffy has some chances to reach it or at least close the gap with yonkos by a big margin. Anyway I would like more a serious 1 vs 1 for Zoro instead of a gangbang, with most likely very limited space and focus, on Kaido and we know he can not have both.
Not really hawkins said a month and the FF is in a few days, he will have plenty of time to have a proper fight then a joint fight vs kaido. Doubt kaido falls at the FF