Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
Leaving aside the forum as a whole, most Zoro fans aren't yet convinced that ZKK will happen .
Which is my case.
I would have been more on board if Kaido was a bonafide dragon. But I highly doubt that Oda will make a strawhat behead a human being :specialmeh:
It is a possibility and because I have already been proven wrong several times this arc, I will humbly say: wait and see.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It all comes from underestimating Zoro and overestimating Luffy. Luffy fans wanted too much to elevate their favorite above his "underling" and refused to acknowledge any fact that could shatter that delusion. Sanji fans will grab onto anything that will downgrade Zoro so they jumped the delusion train and Zoro fans, who objectively saw the situation, were regarded as retards aka Zoro-tards.

They were the architects of their own demise, despite warning them about digging their own grave, they proudly decided to continue walking towards the abyss. Now, they look for a target to blame for their own mistakes and who's better than those annoying Zoro-tards... The ZKK has always been real, brace yourselves for it's coming. The great meltdown is drawing near!

I

Indigo

Nidai is right. In this poll from June last year, only 20% voted for Zoro killing Kaido:

I think what's happening on WorstGen is that the initial user base on the forum was heavier on Zoro fans than usual (due to how WorstGen started as an OJ splinter), and several of Zoro fans here (including myself), are very prolific and have written elaborate essays thousands of words and dozens of panels long to make the case for Zoro Killing Kaido.

To be honest, in terms of ratio of effort expended to shift in forum opinion, the ZKK gospel on WorstGen hasn't been very effective. Leaving aside the forum as a whole, most Zoro fans aren't yet convinced that ZKK will happen.

Speaking only for myself, I really want Zoro to kill Kaido, but I can't say that it is what I think will happen. Regardless of how much I badly want Zoro to kill Kaido, I'm not yet genuinely convinced enough to bet on it.
Actually Cinera, even by this one poll from June Last Year, i think i'm actually right, especially if you do this poll again today.

My argument is that i don't think the majority believes in ZKK, but they accept the possibility of it happening. I think if you put together the people that believe Zoro can kill him, defeat him or just cut him back in june, that is ~67% that would probablly accept the possiblity of ZKK, even if they don't believe it straight up.

And since June we have seen a lot more things to give strenght to the possiblity of ZKK, even if they don't believe it straight up. So i'm pretty conviced the majority of the Forum could accept the possibility of ZKK, they just don't believe it completely like a fact.

And that was my argument. But in anyways, there's no denying that ZKK is a lot more accepted in WG than it is any other places of the community, especially Reddit, Twitter and Youtube. Don't know about discords servers and shit.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
But in anyways, there's no denying that ZKK is a lot more accepted in WG than it is any other places of the community, especially Reddit, Twitter and Youtube.
Well, like I said WorstGen was seeded with a lot of Zoro fans when OJ banned their Zoro fanbase. Zoro won the 1st popularity poll here.

I have not been here for long, but I am seeing that here on Worstgen the ZKK theory is very well received and liked by many people. Many thinks it makes a lot of sense etc.

I have been on reddit for much longer and the vast majority of people see it as straight up delusional, moronic, or at least not very likely.

It's crazy how much perspective changes when you are in another place :myman:
They delete posts which support the theory :hope:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Many things have changed since onigshima raid has begun.

Iam one of the people who were arguing from the beginning that zoro will cut kaido and will do more damage than what Oden did.

I was not into zoro killing Kaido

But in past few chapters I felt that the probability of zoro killing Kaido has increased and evidences supporting this are increasing.

It's time to cast vote and lay down your opinion on the matter.
After last chapter, I'm like:
  • 80%+ confident that Zoro will cut Kaido.
  • 30%+ confident that Zoro will kill Kaido.