Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
*100% confident Zoro cutting Kaido and will name bet my account on that.
60% confident he will kill him. 30% Luffy finishes it. 10% Tama does
I'm not convinced Kaido dies is why. But conditional on Kaido dying, I'm like 75% confident Zoro is the one that kills him.

Zoros gonna be one of the reasons hes beaten in the first place.
And once the dragon is in place above the flower capital for all of wano to see just like ryuma then its time.
ya ... but what's the point of that story wise?
Kaido is a major player in one piece world that can be big twist in end war (power wise)
wasting that ... cause people of wano say "oh look, he remind me of Ryuma"
seems like a very bad usage of character

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
ya ... but what's the point of that story wise?
Kaido is a major player in one piece world that can be big twist in end war (power wise)
wasting that ... cause people of wano say "oh look, he remind me of Ryuma"
seems like a very bad usage of character
? What do you mean whats the use storywise.
To finish what oden started but couldnt do. To save wano.

? What do you mean whats the use storywise.
To finish what oden started but couldnt do. To save wano.
all of that can be done without Kaido's death ...
so killing Kaido (in a story that barely anybody dies) seems pointless

not to mention ...
I really doubt people of Wano gonna respect Zoro more than their god ...
Ryuma was a Wano born hero who saved the land singlehandedly
killing a dragon is not enough for "replacing" that
Zoro will never surpass Ryuma legend for people and Wano

again ... all of this ONLY can make sense if Oda have ZERO OTHER plans for Kaido in his story
which knowing Oda
seems unlikely

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
all of that can be done without Kaido's death ...
so killing Kaido (in a story that barely anybody dies) seems pointless

not to mention ...
I really doubt people of Wano gonna respect Zoro more than their god ...
Ryuma was a Wano born hero who saved the land singlehandedly
killing a dragon is not enough for "replacing" that
Zoro will never surpass Ryuma legend for people and Wano

again ... all of this ONLY can make sense if Oda have ZERO OTHER plans for Kaido in his story
which knowing Oda
seems unlikely
Well Kaido himself craves for death to our current knowledge, unless he changed his mind all of a sudden which is unlikely.

Plus Oda himself has drawn Zoro claiming those specific words, so we shall see what happens.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Um what? Before Luffy, Impel Down has never been broken out of, except for Shiki cutting his own legs off.
The Marines have never successfully taken Kaido to Impel Down; I'm not sure why now would be any different.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Reddit has thousands upon thousand of members. A far more diverse group of fandom.
Reddit's mechanics of downvoting and downvoted posts and comments getting buried, promotes group think and consensus opinion a lot more than Xenforo.

The One Piece subreddit may have more members, but it is less ideologically diverse than WorstGen. Opinions that the majority disagree with on Reddit get hidden by default.

On WorstGen, opinions that the majority disagree with still get a lot of mileage and exposure.

See:
  • @Chrono's King's Merienda
  • @Zoro D Goat's Sanji will fight King and Queen
  • @Jo_Ndule's Zoro's final fight will be YC 3 Kyoshiro
  • @Jackteo's Enma stores Oden's haki
  • @sanjikun's Big Mom would warn Kaido to dodge Kinemon with Enma
  • @Critical Mindset's deluge of Vergo wank

All of the above threads are threads the majority of the forum disagreed with, but they still got massive exposure and discussion by the forum community. On the One Piece subreddit, such threads that the majority disagreed with would have been downvoted to oblivion, so most people would never see it.

People that so deviated from the Overton window on Reddit like the aforementioned would not be able to have productive conversations because their comments would get buried under downvotes. Most of the community would never hear their voice because the forum software guarantees they never see it.

If you have an opinion that deviates from the majority on WorstGen, you can make a thread making your case, and people would engage with it. On the One Piece subreddit, no one would ever see that opinion because it would get downvoted to oblivion (if it's not deleted).

On WorstGen, @Big D. Kaios, @True God Moe and @Erkan12 are/were free to peddle their utter nonsense, and the forum software treats it with the same respect a thread by @Bogard or @Garp the Fist would get.

On WorstGen, what determines what threads people see by default isn't upvotes (group think), but instead the last threads that were posted to. Time is the only mechanic that governs the default exposure. It is ideologically impartial.

The idea that the One Piece subreddit is more ideologically diverse than WorstGen is just plain wrong. The very mechanics of Reddit enforce ideological conformity.

Last edited: