Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No, he won't . And for the simplest of reasons. Oda will not draw a SH killing someone on panel.
Mad props to Oda if he does that though..I am not against SHs finally killing someone.

But ,Zoro shouldn't be involved in the slightest in the Kaidou fight to be honest in my opinion.

This is Luffy's biggest and hardest hurdle until his fight with BB for the PK tittle .
Zoro shouldn't be anywhere near their fight. It is a no go for me ,especially Zoro doing fatal damage to Kaidou.
This is the fight that will elevate Luffy to the "great pirate " status,he shouldn't have huge help from one of his subordinates.
Luffy 1 vs 1 kaido two weeks after being one shotted and winning is the biggest trash writing oda could do. This is a many vs 1 fight.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro got ran through by a simple stab attack in this arc and passed out. Stop it. It makes zero sense that Zoro would have better CoA than Luffy, in the same way that it makes zero sense for Sanji to have stronger CoO than Luffy.

Actually it does have merit on the account that Lucci and Kaku are not Kaido. And it’s interesting that you bring up Lucci and Kaku, given that Lucci was stated to be far stronger than Kaku and when asked if they should get involved against Lucci, Zoro said he wanted no part of that action.

Regarding other manga evidence, there is plenty. Luffy went from fighting Doflamingo to Cracker to Katakuri over the course of several arcs and then got destroyed by Kaido in one shot. Zoro’s fanboys want him to go straight from fighting Pica to fighting Kaido with zero progression in between. Zoro has also never finished Luffy’s enemy, besides Morgan all the way at the beginning. Zoro has never taken part in a fight against Luffy’s main enemy except Enel, and he got destroyed. Hell, the predominant theme in the manga is that Luffy fights and beats the enemies that only Luffy can fight and beat.

Sword or no sword, Zoro is not strong enough to lay a scratch on Kaido when even Luffy couldn’t at the start of the arc (and Luffy was far stronger then than Zoro is now), and then there’s the fact that this is Luffy’s enemy, which Zoro has zero relation to other than him being handed someone else’s sword.

When Zoro fanboys pretend that Kaido needs to go “down permanently” as a basis for their argument when no enemy that Luffy has ever fought, nor Zoro for that matter, has ever “gone down permanently”.
Dont quote me and give me your bullshit.
Youre a hater of course it doesnt make sense to you. It does make sense that he has better coa considering the wss trained him for two years. In a one vs one killer doesnt get that stab off. Not to mention zoro missing his strongest sword. Again hody nor bellamy wouldnt come close to breaking zoros coa.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No, he won't . And for the simplest of reasons. Oda will not draw a SH killing someone on panel.
Mad props to Oda if he does that though..I am not against SHs finally killing someone.
But ,Zoro shouldn't be involved in the slightest in the Kaidou fight to be honest in my opinion.
This is Luffy's biggest and hardest hurdle until his fight with BB for the PK tittle .
Zoro shouldn't be anywhere near their fight. It is a no go for me ,especially Zoro doing fatal damage to Kaidou.
This is the fight that will elevate Luffy to the "great pirate " status,he shouldn't have huge help from one of his subordinates.
How do you imagine removing Kaido as permanent threat from Wano? The WSC who is Zoan with fast recovery and virtually immortal to anyone not using magic wand Enma. How do you picture that without him getting killed?
When Zoro fanboys pretend that Kaido needs to go “down permanently” as a basis for their argument when no enemy that Luffy has ever fought, nor Zoro for that matter, has ever “gone down permanently”.
When OEKaneki fails to realize that Luffy outgrew all other threats in the past and expects Luffy to outgrow WSC to be able to beat him any time he wants. Kaido is not some underling that you can grow stronger than, he is the peak of strength. Good luck with that. :moonwalk:

I’m not claiming it is irrelevant, I’m saying that it’s irrelevant in Zoro’s hands. It’s not my opinion to say that Zoro is too weak to to be able to do anything to Kaido, it’s an actual fact and it was demonstrated when Luffy himself, who is much stronger than Zoro, failed to scratch Kaido in G4. That’s not an opinion.
Contradictory first sentence.
Luffy will get strong enough to actually do damage to Kaido so why can't Zoro get strong enough to scratch Kaido? Hence it is ur opinion

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro got ran through by a simple stab attack in this arc and passed out. Stop it. It makes zero sense that Zoro would have better CoA than Luffy, in the same way that it makes zero sense for Sanji to have stronger CoO than Luffy.

Actually it does have merit on the account that Lucci and Kaku are not Kaido. And it’s interesting that you bring up Lucci and Kaku, given that Lucci was stated to be far stronger than Kaku and when asked if they should get involved against Lucci, Zoro said he wanted no part of that action.

Regarding other manga evidence, there is plenty. Luffy went from fighting Doflamingo to Cracker to Katakuri over the course of several arcs and then got destroyed by Kaido in one shot. Zoro’s fanboys want him to go straight from fighting Pica to fighting Kaido with zero progression in between. Zoro has also never finished Luffy’s enemy, besides Morgan all the way at the beginning. Zoro has never taken part in a fight against Luffy’s main enemy except Enel, and he got destroyed. Hell, the predominant theme in the manga is that Luffy fights and beats the enemies that only Luffy can fight and beat.

Sword or no sword, Zoro is not strong enough to lay a scratch on Kaido when even Luffy couldn’t at the start of the arc (and Luffy was far stronger then than Zoro is now), and then there’s the fact that this is Luffy’s enemy, which Zoro has zero relation to other than him being handed someone else’s sword.

Zoro has got more relation to Kaido than what Luffy got in wano.

He is clearly being portrayed as someone who will inherit ryuma legacy, the one who slayed a dragon.

There is evidence in manga that reflect he is linked to Wano land such as his village being named shimotsuki and him feeling the desire to avenge yasu

He is temporarily inheriting oden sword the daimyu on whose death this whole wano arc is being set up with Kaido being the main culprit

He is also being portrayed in relation to animal tiger (rivalry with dragon in Japanese myth) in covers by Oda himself.

He was taught haki by Mihawk and it implies that he learnt how to make black blade during ts while fighting with current WSS.

Yes Zoro lack feats and its obvious because he was out of WCI, had nothing much to do in Dressrosa and PH. One can argue based on this that Zoro isn't strong enough. And, it's fair call but still all evidence are suggesting that Zoro will play huge role against Kaido and will cut his scales.

Luffy would still get more time against Kaido, and could also land final blow to Kaido but that doesn't imply Zoro won't participate in this fight.

Also, Lucci and Kaku aren't close to Kaido but that examples was brought by me to indicate that how plots are written. And, plot of wano is clearly setting up Zoro clash with Kaido and thus your argument doesn't hold merit

Didn't expected this bs from you Reborn. No offense bt thats what i feel.
Are you letting go of your rational thoughts reading the Zoro wanks lately?
:lusalty:
Lemme ask a simple ques, Is Kaidou even aware of Zoro?

Kaidou is like one of the hyped up opponents for Luffy he has to beat to become PK, that's he been set up since PH. Th3 very idea of Luffy not beating Kaidou doesn't seem fare to me if i imagine it from Luffy fans prospective.

About Zoro n Kaidou- i can only agree with one hint i.e Enma indicate that Zoro might gets to try cut Kaidou at some stage of the arc. Bt it could be interpreted as a general statement to hype the sword so it might appear proper or even better exchange for Zoro Shishui which is Wano National Treasure and they can't let go off.

Now coming to Individual points you mentioned.

He is clearly being portrayed as someone who will inherit ryuma legacy, the one who slayed a dragon.

There is evidence in manga that reflect he is linked to Wano land such as his village being named shimotsuki and him feeling the desire to avenge yasu

He is temporarily inheriting oden sword the daimyu on whose death this whole wano arc is being set up with Kaido being the main culprit

He is also being portrayed in relation to animal tiger (rivalry with dragon in Japanese myth) in covers by Oda himself.

He was taught haki by Mihawk and it implies that he learnt how to make black blade during ts while fighting with current WSS.

Yes Zoro lack feats and its obvious because he was out of WCI, had nothing much to do in Dressrosa and PH. One can argue based on this that Zoro isn't strong enough. And, it's fair call but still all evidence are suggesting that Zoro will play huge role against Kaido and will cut his scales.

Luffy would still get more time against Kaido, and could also land final blow to Kaido but that doesn't imply Zoro won't participate in this fight.

Also, Lucci and Kaku aren't close to Kaido but that examples was brought by me to indicate that how plots are written. And, plot of wano is clearly setting up Zoro clash with Kaido and thus your argument doesn't hold merit
Zoro has connections with Ryuma being someone a Swordmaster.. Sword God that he needs to surpass one day and also that he used his sword for good half of the story.
He also got Oden sword so he's also carrying his will which help him grow as a swordman. Bt i don't really see how that connect to Kaidou, this was more like a swordman thing.
And about Ryumma cutting a Dragon, Zoro also cut a Dragon in PH and its not like Ryumma cut Kaidou.
Tbh cutting Orochii, a mythical Dragon/Snake feel better option given how the matchups have worked in the past and Zoro recently shared a desire of it when he was with Hiyori. The very plot of Zoro. N Hiyori seems to be revolving arround Orochi n Kyoshiro.

Having Origins from WANO is irrelevant to beating Kaidou. Avenging Yasu is also avenging Orochi, given he is the one who killed him and Zoro was little late to arrive. Zoro also already tried attacking Orochii in the Flower Capital bt got stopped by Kyoshiro.
Also, beating Orochii who was face ruler of Wani will make Zoro hero of Wano. Most Wano people are not aware of Kaidou(Pirate) rulling ftom background.

Oden sword even in Oden hand, who was Top tier could only injure Kaidou, Zoro is far from that. Not even Marines n Yonkou could kill or injure Kaidou bt a character yet to beat High tier will?..

He was questioning when Black Blade was mentioned to him in Wano, so i think that is not the case. Anyway Shishui is already a Black blade, it is a PU it can happen or not, irrelevant from this discussion.

Orochii.

You do realise it, atleast that's good to know, given i can't say the same for other fans who don't think Zoro lacks in strength dpt when it comes to cutting Kaidou. And i dont get how given Kaidou one shot Luffy who recently beat Katakuri, and Zoro best opponent so far is Kyoshiro.

Zoro ended the fight early with Pica bt doesn't go to help Doffy even tho after being asked to. Because Zoro n Luffy doesn't m3ddle in each other fights. Zoro has King or Kyoshiro to fight or maybe both.

This time is diffrnt tho, Oda is working a lot on Luffy, just look at WCI arc he had him Beat Doffy with G4 King Kong Gun, beat Cracker and than Katakuri with extreme diff, set up Luffy FS and then had Prison plot to work on Luffy Advance Haki, while still training for it, bt somehow Zoro will beat Kaidou because he got Enma?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Didn't expected this bs from you Reborn. Are you letting go of your rational thoughts reading the Zoro wanks lately?

Kaidou is like one of the hyped up opponents for Luffy he has to beat to become PK, that's he been set up since PH. Th3 very idea of Luffy not beating Kaidou doesn't seem fare to me if i imagine from Luffy fans prospective.

About Zoro n Kaidou- i can only agree with one hint i.e Enma that Zoro might gets to try cut Kaidou at some stage of the arc. Bt i also think the stuff about it being thr only sword could also be simply due to hype the sword so it might appear proper or even better exchange for Shishui which is Wano National Treasure and they can't let go off.

Zoro has connections with Ryuma being someone a Swordmaster Sword God that he needs to surpass one day and that he used his swords for good half of the story. He also got Oden sword so he's also carrying his will which help him grow as a swordman. Bt i don't really see how that connect to Kaidou, this was a swordman thing.
And about Ryumma cutting a Dragon, Z9ro also cut a Dragon in PH and its not like Ryumma cut Kaidou.
Tbh cutting Orochii feel better option given how the matchups have worked in the past and Zoro recently shared a desire of it when he was with Hiyori. The very plot of Zoro. N Hiyori seems to be revolving arround Orochi n Kyoshiro.

Having Origins from WANO is irrelevant to beating Kaidou. Avenging Yasu is also avenging Orochi, given he is the one who killed him and Zoro was little late to arrive. Zoro also already tried attacking Orochii in the Flower Capital bt got stopped by Kyoshiro.
Also, beating Orochii who was face ruler of Wani will make Zoro hero of Wano. Most Wano people are not aware of Kaidou(Pirate) rulling ftom background.

Oden sword even in Oden hand, who was Top tier could only injure Kaidou, Zoro is far from that. Not even Marines n Yonkou could kill or injure Kaidou bt a character yet to beat High tier will?..

He was questioning when Black Blade was mentioned to him in Wano, so i think that is not the case. Anyway Shishui is already a Black blade, it is a PU it can happen or not, irrelevant from this discussion.

Orochii.

You do realise it, atleast that's good to know, given i can't say the same for other fans who don't think Zoro lacks in strength dpt when it comes to cutting Kaidou. And i dont get how given Kaidou one shot Luffy who recently beat Katakuri, and Zoro best opponent so far is Kyoshiro.

Zoro ended the fight early with Pica bt doesn't go to help Doffy even tho after being asked to. Because Zoro n Luffy doesn't m3ddle in each other fights. Zoro has King or Kyoshiro to fight or maybe both.

This time is diffrnt tho, Oda is working a lot on Luffy, just look at WCI arc he had him Beat Doffy with G4 King Kong Gun, beat Cracker and than Katakuri with extreme diff, set up Luffy FS and then had Prison plot to work on Luffy Advance Haki, while still training for it, bt somehow Zoro will beat Kaidou because he got Enma?
Orochis a fucking snake not a dragon read the manga ffs. Not to mention oden having a sword that hurt kaido and a sword famed in japan for being the sword that cut the yamata no orochi means nothing either does it.

I

Inspector_Mu

Didn't expected this bs from you Reborn. No offense bt thats what i feel.
Are you letting go of your rational thoughts reading the Zoro wanks lately?

Kaidou is like one of the hyped up opponents for Luffy he has to beat to become PK, that's he been set up since PH. Th3 very idea of Luffy not beating Kaidou doesn't seem fare to me if i imagine it from Luffy fans prospective.

About Zoro n Kaidou- i can only agree with one hint i.e Enma indicate that Zoro might gets to try cut Kaidou at some stage of the arc. Bt it could be interpreted as a general statement to hype the sword so it might appear proper or even better exchange for Zoro Shishui which is Wano National Treasure and they can't let go off.

Zoro has connections with Ryuma being someone a Swordmaster.. Sword God that he needs to surpass one day and also that he used his sword for good half of the story.
He also got Oden sword so he's also carrying his will which help him grow as a swordman. Bt i don't really see how that connect to Kaidou, this was more like a swordman thing.
And about Ryumma cutting a Dragon, Zoro also cut a Dragon in PH and its not like Ryumma cut Kaidou.
Tbh cutting Orochii, a mythical Dragon/Snake feel better option given how the matchups have worked in the past and Zoro recently shared a desire of it when he was with Hiyori. The very plot of Zoro. N Hiyori seems to be revolving arround Orochi n Kyoshiro.

Orochii.

You are wasting time explaining this to them

S

stealthblack

Nah, doubt oda wants one of the SHs to kl named character, BB is the one or moria that will do it.

Quote those "others", wanna see proof, just to make sure it's not your headcanon again. :cheers:
Say the same to you, Nik :smithnie:.

Nah . Kaido will be zoro's mr1 of this arc. " i thank you , i can still become stronger "
:finally:
Actually it be his 'Mihawk' where no effect and get his ass beat without Kaido even trying again lol :gokulaugh:.

You are wasting time explaining this to them
They got Zoro-Brain Logic. They get lost when told the truth and blame others instead accepting their faults. Just like Zoro with his poor sense of direction :yasu:.

I dont know what to say about this. One thing I'm sure about is the one who will kill by Zoro is Orochi. After after Orochi and his subordinates fought with 9 red scabbard, there would be a trick play by Hiyori and Zoro will cut orochi head, the trick related to comb or maybe sake. Since WCI arc I already made a prediction about there would be Yamata no Orochi at Wano Arc (and so many people just only laughed at me).
Kyubi = 9 red scabbard
Yamata no orochi = orochi
Susano = Zoro

And, you know what, you can read about hanuman story, and maybe you will find if Luffy really will fight with 2 yonkos (big mom and kaido).
Luffy = hanuman
Big mom = Indra (deva)
Kaido = Rahu Naga (dragon)

You will understand when you read the story. I already made this kind of theory at OJ since WCI arc.

Luffy will win against Kaido but not with Big Mom. Luffy almost dead coz of Big Mom, and the sight of his beloved son lying helpless in his arms infuriated the wind-god (Monkey D Dragon. He drew in a mighty breath and sucked away all the air from the cosmos. "Let all those who have harmed my son choke to death," he thought out aloud. Predictably there was panic in the cosmos. Without air, life on every level was threatened (the kind of power like Caesar can do but more powerfull).

So, in the end,
Luffy + alliance + grandfleet + some of worst generation + Revolutionary army
VS
Kaido Pirate + Big Mom Pirate + Shogunate

Hanuman vs deva Indra (Luffy vs Big Mom)

Dont quote me and give me your bullshit.
Youre a hater of course it doesnt make sense to you. It does make sense that he has better coa considering the wss trained him for two years. In a one vs one killer doesnt get that stab off. Not to mention zoro missing his strongest sword. Again hody nor bellamy wouldnt come close to breaking zoros coa.
I'm a hater, despite Zoro being my second favorite character. I think you need to have better qualifications for labeling someone a hater than being sad and crying because there are people that don't think Zoro is as strong as you hype him to be.

It actually doesn't make sense that Zoro would have better CoA than Luffy, considering that the enemies that Luffy fights are far more powerful than the enemies that Zoro fights, which means that Luffy needs to be better able to defend himself against those more powerful enemies, as well as do damage in return. Training under Mihawk is irrelevant, especially because Rayleigh is the one who taught Luffy.

Killer broke ran him through with a scythe with ease.
When OEKaneki fails to realize that Luffy outgrew all other threats in the past and expects Luffy to outgrow WSC to be able to beat him any time he wants. Kaido is not some underling that you can grow stronger than, he is the peak of strength. Good luck with that. :moonwalk:
Lmao obviously Luffy is going to be stronger than Kaido, in being the Pirate King, his goal is literally to do just that.
Contradictory first sentence.
Luffy will get strong enough to actually do damage to Kaido so why can't Zoro get strong enough to scratch Kaido? Hence it is ur opinion
The first sentence is not contradictory. The sword itself is relevant, but not in Zoro's hands as it relates to Kaido. Because again, having the sword does not make him strong enough to do damage to Kaido. He is still not strong enough

Because Luffy fought Doflamingo, then Cracker, then Katakuri to get to at or above YC1 and couldn't scratch him. Zoro at the start of the arc was far beneath Luffy. You'd be talking about Zoro going from much weaker than Luffy to jumping above YC1. It doesn't make sense from story perspective, especially as Zoro's enemies here on are predominately more YC1 characters given that they're about to go through the other Yonko. The reason Zoro can't progress like that, while Luffy can, is because Luffy was already much closer to being able to do so. There's a chasm between Luffy and Zoro, and an even greater one between Zoro and Kaido. And no, it isn't an opinion. It's an actual fact.

Dude, what? Are you serious? That's not true at all.

Zoro has more connection to Kaido than Luffy? When Luffy was the one to form an alliance to beat Kaido? When Luffy was the one to disrupt Kaido's SMILE business by beating one of Kaido's allies? When the one that bonded with Momonosuke, who happens to be Oden's son, and the one that Momonosuke begged to help him defeat Kaido was Luffy? When the one that took responsibility of Tama and swore to overthrow Kaido so that she can eat like a normal human being was Luffy?

It is wholly inaccurate to say that Zoro is more connected to Kaido than Luffy in any way.

Also, there were two things in your list that made no sense whatsoever. Yasu was put to death by Orochi. Zoro wanting vengance for Yasu has nothing to do with Kaido, and everything to do with Orochi. Also, neither Mihawk or the black blades have anything to do with Kaido. The only definitive thing Zoro has is the sword, but it was used by Oden who was far stronger than Zoro. It's useless if Zoro isn't strong enough, which he isn't.

You're talking about "how plots are written" and then conveniently ignore how plots are written in OP. You brought up Lucci and Kaku. The plot was written to show that Lucci was far stronger than Kaku, an example of the dominant theme of the story regarding Luffy's opponents and that Luffy fights the enemies that only he can beat. The plot was written in such a way that Zoro has never, save Morgan all the way at the beginning, interfered with Luffy's opponent, nor has he ever landed a critical or deciding blow on Luffy's opponent. It's ridiculous to say that my argument doesn't hold merit when you're advocating for Wano to go the opposite direction of how the plot was written in the story up until now.

If Zoro were to cut Kaido when Luffy couldn't it would be terrible writing and contradict the entire story until now.
Too much wanking isnt good for your health guys :kayneshrug:
I don't know, apparently it burns calories. These guys must be thin as hell.

I dont know what to say about this. One thing I'm sure about is the one who will kill by Zoro is Orochi. After after Orochi and his subordinates fought with 9 red scabbard, there would be a trick play by Hiyori and Zoro will cut orochi head, the trick related to comb or maybe sake. Since WCI arc I already made a prediction about there would be Yamata no Orochi at Wano Arc (and so many people just only laughed at me).
Kyubi = 9 red scabbard
Yamata no orochi = orochi
Susano = Zoro

And, you know what, you can read about hanuman story, and maybe you will find if Luffy really will fight with 2 yonkos (big mom and kaido).
Luffy = hanuman
Big mom = Indra (deva)
Kaido = Rahu Naga (dragon)

You will understand when you read the story. I already made this kind of theory at OJ since WCI arc.

Luffy will win against Kaido but not with Big Mom. Luffy almost dead coz of Big Mom, and the sight of his beloved son lying helpless in his arms infuriated the wind-god (Monkey D Dragon. He drew in a mighty breath and sucked away all the air from the cosmos. "Let all those who have harmed my son choke to death," he thought out aloud. Predictably there was panic in the cosmos. Without air, life on every level was threatened (the kind of power like Caesar can do but more powerfull).

So, in the end,
Luffy + alliance + grandfleet + some of worst generation + Revolutionary army
VS
Kaido Pirate + Big Mom Pirate + Shogunate

Hanuman vs deva Indra (Luffy vs Big Mom)
The 9 scabbards will kill Orochi