Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
Wrong again. Ray could do that coa but hasnt a black blade and hes a swordsman
And? Rayleigh wasn’t ever trying to be the greatest swordsman to live, so he wasn’t trying to reach the pinnacle of swordsmanship. That doesn’t mean he has weaker CoA than Mihawk, especially when he’s shown something more advanced than hardening.

Vergo literally saw a guy using a Rokushiki technique and didnt defend with Haki. He must be stupid too.
Entertain me more without your mental gymnastics.
You have no idea how combat works, especially for swordsmen. That's the reason why you think Zoro would even use CoA on his body in the first place.
Zoro was in a fight with both people, he turned his back on someone he was just fighting. Vergo was not expecting someone else to come running. For the life of me it’s hard to see how you can’t understand the difference.

And further, on the other side, it’s interesting that you simply assume that if someone’s body isn’t black, they’re not using CoA. Mere chapters before, Luffy grabbed Ceaser and wasn’t using hardening on his arms to do so. Sanji also uses CoA, and has never been shown with hardening. So either Vergo got caught by someone on the outside who he wasn’t expecting anything from, unlike Zoro who had just been fighting the guy, or he did use CoA just not hardening.

For the second time this thread, I’ll say that you should probably be more aware when talking about mental gymnastics and like things given the things that you believe.

Yes, I say Zoro was using CoA or was stupid if he wasn’t because I don’t know how fights work, especially sword fighting, as opposed to having seen Zoro actually use CoA on areas of his body and not just his swords.
Zoro helped with Moriah

Where do you get Zoro was much weaker in dressosa when Zoro said Pica was not on his level?
Zoro not paying Pica no mind even through he is attacking him. Lol he said Pica wasn't on his level

Zoro did not help with Moria. He helped with Oars. Luffy fought Moria alone, while Zoro and the rest of the crew watched and waited.

Much weaker than Luffy? The story. Zoro saying that Pica wasn’t on his level doesn’t mean that Zoro was close to Luffy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro was in a fight with both people, he turned his back on someone he was just fighting. Vergo was not expecting someone else to come running. For the life of me it’s hard to see how you can’t understand the difference.
And further, on the other side, it’s interesting that you simply assume that if someone’s body isn’t black, they’re not using CoA. Mere chapters before, Luffy grabbed Ceaser and wasn’t using hardening on his arms to do so. Sanji also uses CoA, and has never been shown with hardening. So either Vergo got caught by someone on the outside who he wasn’t expecting anything from, unlike Zoro who had just been fighting the guy, or he did use CoA just not hardening.
For the second time this thread, I’ll say that you should probably be more aware when talking about mental gymnastics and like things given the things that you believe.
Yes, I say Zoro was using CoA or was stupid if he wasn’t because I don’t know how fights work, especially sword fighting, as opposed to having seen Zoro actually use CoA on areas of his body and not just his swords.
I'll make it easy for you mr Imposter Oda. Zoro didnt use Haki to defend from a cheap shot and he isnt stupid. That simple.
The only problem here is your logic which you assume of automatically being correct and everyone else being wrong.
Dont discuss things which you dont understand, not in the way you do.
A swordsman using Haki on his body instead of on his swords, lol... That's a first.
Keep up the mental gymnastics, you will need lots of them this arc.

If Zoro isn’t using at least basic CoA to protect himself during a fight, then he’s stupid. I don’t think that’s the case, so it’s safe to say that he was using at least the invisible CoA.

Yes, he said it needed to improve. That doesn’t mean it was weaker than Zoro’s. It doesn’t make any sense that Zoro would have stronger CoA than Luffy, just like it never made any sense that Sanji would have stronger CoO than Luffy, and the latter was disproven.
Headcannon, Killer never broke it while ballamy, Doffy, Hody broke Luffy.
And? Rayleigh wasn’t ever trying to be the greatest swordsman to live, so he wasn’t trying to reach the pinnacle of swordsmanship. That doesn’t mean he has weaker CoA than Mihawk, especially when he’s shown something more advanced than hardening.

Zoro did not help with Moria. He helped with Oars. Luffy fought Moria alone, while Zoro and the rest of the crew watched and waited.

Much weaker than Luffy? The story. Zoro saying that Pica wasn’t on his level doesn’t mean that Zoro was close to Luffy.
Zoro did help with Moriah. You see Moriah hurt in Oz. Go reread. My point is Zoro wasnt on Pica level. Pica didn't even scratch him. So Zoro isnt going from Pica level to 1st commander level. He going from easily defeating Pica without a scratch without his strongest mode.

I'll make it easy for you mr Imposter Oda. Zoro didnt use Haki to defend from a cheap shot and he isnt stupid. That simple.
The only problem here is your logic which you assume of automatically being correct and everyone else being wrong.
Dont discuss things which you dont understand, not in the way you do.
A swordsman using Haki on his body instead of on his swords, lol... That's a first.
Keep up the mental gymnastics, you will need lots of them this arc.
Er, pot and the kettle?

“Don’t discuss things you don’t understand.” :ROFLMAO:

It’s such a crazy thing for a Swordsman to use CoA on his body and not just his swords, if only there was a specific instance of Zoro using it in the manga then maybe it wouldn’t be so crazy. It’s a shame that I don’t know of such a moment and haven’t stated it in the thread.
Headcannon, Killer never broke it while ballamy, Doffy, Hody broke Luffy.
Must have made up the part where Killer ran through Zoro with a scythe. And if Zoro would have been in the same position in the same context as Luffy, all tree of them, especially Doflamingo, would have broken Zoro’s CoA.
Zoro did help with Moriah. You see Moriah hurt in Oz. Go reread. My point is Zoro wasnt on Pica level. Pica didn't even scratch him. So Zoro isnt going from Pica level to 1st commander level. He going from easily defeating Pica without a scratch without his strongest mode.
Zoro did not help with Moria. He helped with Oars. Nothing they were doing as a group penetrated Oars. It wasn’t until Luffy showed up as Nightmare Luffy that that changed. Moria’s injuries were from Nightmare Luffy. Once Moria got out of the body, Zoro never touched him.

Zoro would be going from fighting Pica, who was far weaker than Doflamingo (who Zoro would have lost to, and who was at best YC3 level) to being above YC1 level.

Last edited:
Er, pot and the kettle?

It’s such a crazy thing for a Swordsman to use CoA on his body and not just his swords, if only there was a specific instance of Zoro using it in the manga then maybe it wouldn’t be so crazy. It’s a shame that I don’t know of such a moment and haven’t stated it in the thread.

Must have made up the part where Killer ran through Zoro with a scythe. And if Zoro would have been in the same position in the same context as Luffy, all tree of them, especially Doflamingo, would have broken Zoro’s CoA.

Zoro did not help with Moria. He helped with Oars. Nothing they were doing as a group penetrated Oars. It wasn’t until Luffy showed up as Nightmare Luffy that that changed. Moria’s injuries were from Nightmare Luffy. Once Moria got out of the body, Zoro never touched him.

Zoro would be going from fighting Pica, who was far weaker than Doflamingo (who Zoro would have lost to, and who was at best YC3 level) to being above YC1 level.
Once again headcannon, Ziro wasn't shown to be using Haki on his body. Luffy was and it got ripped apart. The only thing we got for Zoro CoA is him beating Pica CoA.

Once again headcannon, Ziro wasn't shown to be using Haki on his body. Luffy was and it got ripped apart. The only thing we got for Zoro CoA is him beating Pica CoA.
Then Zoro is stupid for not using it in a fight to protect his body, when he has used it on his body before. Again, if Zoro was Luffy in those situations, his haki would have broken too.

Er, pot and the kettle?

Moriah was in the body while the SH ragdolled it.
Zoro wasn't far weaker then Doffy. Zoro was fighting an admiral and pushing him back on dressrosa. Zoro is the only monster trio who has yet to pull out their water 7 powerup. Luffy met a Yc2-3 in Doffy and was force the use it. Killer who was vetern level couldn't force it out of Zoro. Zoro was clearly far above this level and is clearly holding back since Oda is clearly going to use this arc to delve into Zoro true power. Oda in a recent interview even said Zoro secret power will be revealed soon.
Post automatically merged:

Then Zoro is stupid for not using it in a fight to protect his body, when he has used it on his body before. Again, if Zoro was Luffy in those situations, his haki would have broken too.
Again stop making up your headcannon.

aganist bellamy and hody ? no . thinking one more time carefully . and again no . luffy is drama queen . always will be broken by weaklings for add spice to story
Again, I said in the same situation. If steroid-Hody would have bit Zoro the exact same way that he did Luffy, his CoA woud have broken. If Zoro would have been in front of Bellamy, and wasn’t seriously attacking or defending due to the stress of watching a friend meltdown, his CoA would have been broken.

If it was about dramatic effect, and under normal (not ones meant to dramatize) it wouldn’t have happened, then what makes it a legit point to use against Luffy?
Moriah was in the body while the SH ragdolled it.
Zoro wasn't far weaker then Doffy. Zoro was fighting an admiral and pushing him back on dressrosa. Zoro is the only monster trio who has yet to pull out their water 7 powerup. Luffy met a Yc2-3 in Doffy and was force the use it. Killer who was vetern level couldn't force it out of Zoro. Zoro was clearly far above this level and is clearly holding back since Oda is clearly going to use this arc to delve into Zoro true power. Oda in a recent interview even said Zoro secret power will be revealed soon.

Again stop making up your headcannon.
The straw hats didn’t rag doll the body. Nightmare Luffy did. When the Straw Hats attacked, none of the attacks reached Moria inside the body. Those injuries were caused by Luffy’s attacks while he was Nightmare Luffy and his final attack on Oars.

Lmao Zoro wasn’t far weaker than Doflamingo? He would have been rag dolled by the guy. “Zoro was fighting an admiral and pushing him back on Dressrosa.” And you accuse me of creating headcannons? :ROFLMAO:

Moe, you retarded? :josad:
Provide proof of people saying Zoro above Yonko so we know it isnt your headcanon.
Nik? Are you mental? Why you keep choosing to hear what you want and ignoring those against you when you can't handle the facts? Come now, think for yourself, not Zoro-Brain Logic.

Again, I said in the same situation. If steroid-Hody would have bit Zoro the exact same way that he did Luffy, his CoA woud have broken. If Zoro would have been in front of Bellamy, and wasn’t seriously attacking or defending due to the stress of watching a friend meltdown, his CoA would have been broken.

If it was about dramatic effect, and under normal (not ones meant to dramatize) it wouldn’t have happened, then what makes it a legit point to use against Luffy?

The straw hats didn’t rag doll the body. Nightmare Luffy did. When the Straw Hats attacked, none of the attacks reached Moria inside the body. Those injuries were caused by Luffy’s attacks while he was Nightmare Luffy and his final attack on Oars.

Lmao Zoro wasn’t far weaker than Doflamingo? He would have been rag dolled by the guy. “Zoro was fighting an admiral and pushing him back on Dressrosa.” And you accuse me of creating headcannons? :ROFLMAO:
stop shit posting and bending the truth with if this if that . we talk about what happened in actual manga panels , if you cant handle the truth ...when i have free time , i will build a wailing wall for you. Go and pour out your griefs to God , not to me

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Didn't expected this bs from you Reborn. No offense bt thats what i feel.
Are you letting go of your rational thoughts reading the Zoro wanks lately?
:lusalty:
It's bs for you because you aren't being open minded and hell bent on 'Luffy always fight opponent alone and so this time it will be the same'

Let me ask you a question? Did we have so many WG involved in an arc before? Did Zoro ever got something which gives him ability to cut final opponent? No.. This is the first time it's happening and for a reason.

And, I said Zoro has been linked to Kaido more than luffy in 'WANo' which is true. Over all, if we factor in Ph and Dressrosa then it's Luffy and everyone knows that

Lemme ask a simple ques, Is Kaidou even aware of Zoro?

Kaidou is like one of the hyped up opponents for Luffy he has to beat to become PK, that's he been set up since PH. Th3 very idea of wLuffy not beating Kaidou doesn't seem fare to me if i imagine it from Luffy fans prospective.
I didn't argue that Luffy won't beat Kaido. I already said Luffy could end up landing final blow. But that doesn't imply Zoro can't participate in the clash. Infact, it's already clear now that Luffy won't solo Kaido which opens up the possibility of tag team action including WG members and Zoro is one of them.

About Zoro n Kaidou- i can only agree with one hint i.e Enma indicate that Zoro might gets to try cut Kaidou at some stage of the arc. Bt it could be interpreted as a general statement to hype the sword so it might appear proper or even better exchange for Zoro Shishui which is Wano National Treasure and they can't let go off.
So you are saying that Enma hype is general statement and Zoro will inherit it without Enma being lived up to its actual hype of cutting Zoro?? That's bs and that's not how plots are writing and hypes are delivered.

Zoro has connections with Ryuma being someone a Swordmaster.. Sword God that he needs to surpass one day and also that he used his sword for good half of the story.
He also got Oden sword so he's also carrying his will which help him grow as a swordman. Bt i don't really see how that connect to Kaidou, this was more like a swordman thing.
And about Ryumma cutting a Dragon, Zoro also cut a Dragon in PH and its not like Ryumma cut Kaidou.
Tbh cutting Orochii, a mythical Dragon/Snake feel better option given how the matchups have worked in the past and Zoro recently shared a desire of it when he was with Hiyori. The very plot of Zoro. N Hiyori seems to be revolving arround Orochi n Kyoshiro.
Nope! Yes Zoro wants to revenge yasui death but it's also clear that Orochi isn't the one that will make Zoro inherit ryuma legacy.

First, Orochi isn't a dragon. Manga clearly called his Df snake model

Second, the sword that can cut snake is inherited by momo and Zoro got dragon sword. Oda is clearly drawing distinction between them. It shouldn't be this hard to see this.

Having Origins from WANO is irrelevant to beating Kaidou. Avenging Yasu is also avenging Orochi, given he is the one who killed him and Zoro was little late to arrive. Zoro also already tried attacking Orochii in the Flower Capital bt got stopped by Kyoshiro.
Also, beating Orochii who was face ruler of Wani will make Zoro hero of Wano. Most Wano people are not aware of Kaidou(Pirate) rulling ftom background.
Now you are simply making up things to justify why Zoro shouldn't fight Kaido.

Oda already made it clear that it's Kaido who is the main villain. You say wano people aren't aware of Kaido? Heck, all samurais are planning to raid onigshima and not flower capital.

And, as I said, it's momo who needs to defeat Orochi to inherit oden seat as next true rule. You are mixing the plot to justify what you won't like to see.

And, having origin linkage is important because it give emotional connect to the plot. It give reasons. Kaido is ruling wano for 20 years. Beast pirates wrecked wano. And if wano turns out to be Zoro land then I can guarantee you Zoro will cut Kaido whether you like it or not.
Oden sword even in Oden hand, who was Top tier could only injure Kaidou, Zoro is far from that. Not even Marines n Yonkou could kill or injure Kaidou bt a character yet to beat High tier will?..

He was questioning when Black Blade was mentioned to him in Wano, so i think that is not the case. Anyway Shishui is already a Black blade, it is a PU it can happen or not, irrelevant from this discussion.

Orochii.

You do realise it, atleast that's good to know, given i can't say the same for other fans who don't think Zoro lacks in strength dpt when it comes to cutting Kaidou. And i dont get how given Kaidou one shot Luffy who recently beat Katakuri, and Zoro best opponent so far is Kyoshiro.

Zoro ended the fight early with Pica bt doesn't go to help Doffy even tho after being asked to. Because Zoro n Luffy doesn't m3ddle in each other fights. Zoro has King or Kyoshiro to fight or maybe both.

This time is diffrnt tho, Oda is working a lot on Luffy, just look at WCI arc he had him Beat Doffy with G4 King Kong Gun, beat Cracker and than Katakuri with extreme diff, set up Luffy FS and then had Prison plot to work on Luffy Advance Haki, while still training for it, bt somehow Zoro will beat Kaidou because he got Enma?
I dont know what you talked here. I never mentioned that Zoro will defeat kaido yet your whole post revolves around it.

I said Zoro will cut Kaido scales and will participate in war but Luffy will still get maximum time against kaido and could land final blow as well. How does this amount to Zoro defeating Kaido?

He helped with Moriah since Moria was controlling oz and was in it.

Zoro literally pushed Fuji back with an attack in dressosa.

Zoro also clashed with him later on in this arc too. Zoro has yet to gone all out like Sanji and Luffy.

Reborn

Dude, what? Are you serious? That's not true at all.

Zoro has more connection to Kaido than Luffy? When Luffy was the one to form an alliance to beat Kaido? When Luffy was the one to disrupt Kaido's SMILE business by beating one of Kaido's allies? When the one that bonded with Momonosuke, who happens to be Oden's son, and the one that Momonosuke begged to help him defeat Kaido was Luffy? When the one that took responsibility of Tama and swore to overthrow Kaido so that she can eat like a normal human being was Luffy?

I said Zoro is getting more linked to Kaido than luffy in 'WANO'.
Whole ryuma legacy, shimotsuki linkage, Enma, Luffy won't solo Kaido are indicating that Zoro will participate in the war.

Over all, if we factor in ph and Dressrosa then obviously it's Luffy but that was not what I said.

It is wholly inaccurate to say that Zoro is more connected to Kaido than Luffy in any way.
No it's not inaccurate until you ignore everything happened regarding Zoro in wano which I explained above.
Also, there were two things in your list that made no sense whatsoever. Yasu was put to death by Orochi. Zoro wanting vengance for Yasu has nothing to do with Kaido, and everything to do with Orochi.
Yes but yasu was also shimotsuki just like ryuma which turns out to be Zoro village.

Yasu death is caused by Orochi but wano is wrecked by Kaido.

Yes Zoro wants to avenge Orochi but so does momo. But Oda instead of giving Zoro the snake sword gave him Enma and momo got snake sword. Thus its clear that Oda wants momo to kill Orochi and inherit oden legacy and Zoro to cut Kaido (not defeat) to avenge yasu as Kaido is the main reason everything happened along with fulfilling ryuma legacy.

Also, neither Mihawk or the black blades have anything to do with Kaido. The only definitive thing Zoro has is the sword, but it was used by Oden who was far stronger than Zoro. It's useless if Zoro isn't strong enough, which he isn't.
Zoro isn't strong enough doesn't make it an argument as it doesn't mean he can't get strong enough.

Mihawk taught Zoro haki and how to infuse it into sword to make them black. This is linked to ryuma, Shusui and perhaps even Enma. That's why I brought it up.
You're talking about "how plots are written" and then conveniently ignore how plots are written in OP. You brought up Lucci and Kaku. The plot was written to show that Lucci was far stronger than Kaku, an example of the dominant theme of the story regarding Luffy's opponents and that Luffy fights the enemies that only he can beat. The plot was written in such a way that Zoro has never, save Morgan all the way at the beginning, interfered with Luffy's opponent, nor has he ever landed a critical or deciding blow on Luffy's opponent. It's ridiculous to say that my argument doesn't hold merit when you're advocating for Wano to go the opposite direction of how the plot was written in the story up until now.

If Zoro were to cut Kaido when Luffy couldn't it would be terrible writing and contradict the entire story until now.
Its funny that you people think that Luffy who got one shotted by Kaido and can grow manifold times stronger to solo Kaido is good plot writing and reasonable but deny the same possibility for Zoro and call it bs.

No one will solo Kaido. No one is strong enough to do so as of now. It will be a team work including Zoro with Luffy getting maximum time against Kaido and perhaps ending it.

I said Zoro is getting more linked to Kaido than luffy in 'WANO'.
Whole ryuma legacy, shimotsuki linkage, Enma, Luffy won't solo Kaido are indicating that Zoro will participate in the war.

Over all, if we factor in ph and Dressrosa then obviously it's Luffy but that was not what I said.

No it's not inaccurate until you ignore everything happened regarding Zoro in wano which I explained above.

Yes but yasu was also shimotsuki just like ryuma which turns out to be Zoro village.

Yasu death is caused by Orochi but wano is wrecked by Kaido.

Yes Zoro wants to avenge Orochi but so does momo. But Oda instead of giving Zoro the snake sword gave him Enma and momo got snake sword. Thus its clear that Oda wants momo to kill Orochi and inherit oden legacy and Zoro to cut Kaido (not defeat) to avenge yasu as Kaido is the main reason everything happened along with fulfilling ryuma legacy.

Zoro isn't strong enough doesn't make it an argument as it doesn't mean he can't get strong enough.

Mihawk taught Zoro haki and how to infuse it into sword to make them black. This is linked to ryuma, Shusui and perhaps even Enma. That's why I brought it up.

Its funny that you people think that Luffy who got one shotted by Kaido and can grow manifold times stronger to solo Kaido is good plot writing and reasonable but deny the same possibility for Zoro and call it bs.

No one will solo Kaido. No one is strong enough to do so as of now. It will be a team work including Zoro with Luffy getting maximum time against Kaido and perhaps ending it.
Add the Tiger fighting Dragon lore too. Zoro is always being help or potrayed to be a tiger in coveroages.

Reborn

Add the Tiger fighting Dragon lore too. Zoro is always being help or potrayed to be a tiger.
I already did in my yesterday post which they ignored it just like all other sub plots indicating why Zoro would participate against Kaido.

It's damn hilarious that these fans just few chapters back were like 'Zoro isn't strong enough to beat King. Zoro can't go from pica to king' are now saying Zoro can defeat king but now using same bs arguments in case of Kaido. Yet it's us who are being referred as ztards lol

stop shit posting and bending the truth with if this if that . we talk about what happened in actual manga panels , if you cant handle the truth ...when i have free time , i will build a wailing wall for you. Go and pour out your griefs to God , not to me
Who’s shitposting? Disagreeing with you and others in this thread is shitposting? Coincidentally, I was talking about things that happen in the manga panels too. I’m not sure who is “pouring out grief”, but it certainly isn’t me. If you don’t like what I have to, don’t quote me.
He helped with Moriah since Moria was controlling oz and was in it.

Zoro literally pushed Fuji back with an attack in dressosa.

Zoro also clashed with him later on in this arc too. Zoro has yet to gone all out like Sanji and Luffy.
Except Oars was the enemy, not Moria, and nothing that Zoro did actually did anything to Moria.

Oh, so by “pushing him back,” you only meant like literally just a few feet. Good, because for a second there it seemed like you were implying that Zoro was causing a serious threat to an admiral that was actually putting up a fight.
II said Zoro is getting more linked to Kaido than luffy in 'WANO'.

Over all, if we factor in ph and Dressrosa than obviously it's Luffy but that was not what I said.
You can’t just selectively take Wano to try and establish that Zoro is more connected to Kaido than Luffy is, when a lot of Luffy’s connection to Kaido is outside of Wano. Furthermore, even if you try to keep it just to Wano, he still doesn’t have more of a connection, given Momo, Tama, and the fact that he’s made a personal enemy of a Kaido himself.
Actually it is inaccurate, even if you try to contain it within your parameters.

And? That has nothing to do with Kaido. Yasu’s death also has nothing to do with Kaido.

So to avenge Yasu, Zoro is going to cut someone that didn’t have any direct involvement in his death. That’s contrived as hell. Also, Momo is going to kill Orochi? With what strength? What legacy of Ryuma must Zoro fulfill? There was no unfinished business with Ryuma, no mantle for anyone to take up. That’s not a thing.

It does when it would make absolutely zero sense given actual powerscaling used thus far.

That still has nothing to do with Kaido.

Go back through this thread and point out to me the time that I said that Luffy will solo Kaido. Please do.

I have said it would be a team effort, but Zoro will be elsewhere, like fighting King, probably alongside killer. But that’s beside the point. Go back and find the comment that you attributed to me.

I already did in my yesterday post which they ignored it just like all other sub plots indicating why Zoro would participate against Kaido.

It's damn hilarious that these fans just few chapters back were like 'Zoro isn't strong enough to beat King. Zoro can't go from pica to king' are now saying Zoro can defeat king but now using same bs arguments in case of Kaido. Yet it's us who are being referred as ztards lol
Lol months ago it was no way he can beat King, luffy just beat 1st commander last arc. Lmao they are hopeless bro

Who’s shitposting? Disagreeing with you and others in this thread is shitposting? Coincidentally, I was talking about things that happen in the manga panels too. I’m not sure who is “pouring out grief”, but it certainly isn’t me. If you don’t like what I have to, don’t quote me.

Except Oars was the enemy, not Moria, and nothing that Zoro did actually did anything to Moria.

Oh, so by “pushing him back,” you only meant like literally just a few feet. Good, because for a second there it seemed like you were implying that Zoro was causing a serious threat to an admiral that was actually putting up a fight.

You can’t just selectively take Wano to try and establish that Zoro is more connected to Kaido than Luffy is, when a lot of Luffy’s connection to Kaido is outside of Wano. Furthermore, even if you try to keep it just to Wano, he still doesn’t have more of a connection, given Momo, Tama, and the fact that he’s made a personal enemy of a Kaido himself.

Actually it is inaccurate, even if you try to contain it within your parameters.

And? That has nothing to do with Kaido. Yasu’s death also has nothing to do with Kaido.

So to avenge Yasu, Zoro is going to cut someone that didn’t have any direct involvement in his death. That’s contrived as hell. Also, Momo is going to kill Orochi? With what strength? What legacy of Ryuma must Zoro fulfill? There was no unfinished business with Ryuma, no mantle for anyone to take up. That’s not a thing.

It does when it would make absolutely zero sense given actual powerscaling used thus far.

That still has nothing to do with Kaido.

Go back through this thread and point out to me the time that I said that Luffy will solo Kaido. Please do.

I have said it would be a team effort, but Zoro will be elsewhere, like fighting King, probably alongside killer. But that’s beside the point. Go back and find the comment that you attributed to me.
Lmao if you think Zoro isn't Soloing his Swordsman fight at the end of the arc. Like I told you all 3 years ago. Zoro isn't Sanji. Zoro is going to get more fights in Wano then Sanji did and will beat a commander level opponent by himself. Look how many stuff Zoro went through already and the War didn't even start yet. Zoro can fight someone and still help with Kaido sincevLuffy fights always end last.

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
"Zoro's opponent will be Orochi"
Orochi was about to get one shot by Zoro, effortlessly, and Momo seems tasked to play the Susanoo role
"Zoro already slayed a dragon"
One Piece Magazine states a dragon slaying legend will be repeated in Wano
"Zoro can't fight Kaido, he's Luffy's opponent"
It was already agreed that Luffy wouldn't solo Kaido, so it makes no difference if Zoro's part of the team that participates
"Zoro isn't a captain"
Killer, whom Zoro quickly beat, was fighting Kaido alongside Kid
"Zoro isn't strong enough"
Moot point, as no one outside of Big Mom is as strong as Kaido in Wano, and it doesn't take being stronger than Kaido to be able to injure him as proven by Oden
"Zoro has to fight King"
Zoro fought against Oars and Later Kuma after fighting Zombie Ryuma

no i like it , i like when you are crawling on words to bend everything for luffy's sake.. amusing to hear your excuses from ur insecure hearth.. Luffy's coa has been broken by weaklings .. in the end we are talking about luffy who cant break even simple snow wall without multiple tries .. How his fans can except from this weakling to break Kaido's scales ?