Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
I thought about that one as well. Would be dope if Zoro can resist her hollows now.
Yeah man i believe so.
Many characters have spoken about Zoro's spirit and aura and in this arc everything will be cleared about his powers and their origin.
I dont believe you this one tho. :goyea:
It's not like i don't want zoro to give the finishing blow to kaido( doubt it but i want it) but killing is too much for strawhats in my opinion.
Even villains who say I will kill this dude and everyone survives in the end.
This manga it more about killing someone's dreams in my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

As for perona I agree it will be really dope yeah
Many characters have spoken about Zoro's spirit and aura and in this arc everything will be cleared about his powers and their origin

It's not like i don't want zoro to give the finishing blow to kaido( doubt it but i want it) but killing is too much for strawhats in my opinion.

Many characters have spoken about Zoro's spirit and aura and in this arc everything will be cleared about his powers and their origin
Zoro already killed

Zoro will kill again

And his next target is a tuna fish that becsme dragon and over extended its reach

Now said dragon will pay and be sliced back into what he once was.

A mere tuna

This is the prophecy.

:okay: Wano people always say that Kaido should be beheaded. Even Akazaya said that Kaido won't be defeated unless they take off his head. In conclusion Kaido has to die and also he is wishing to die. Your headcanonn<Manga statements

Zoro already killed

Zoro will kill again

And his next target is a tuna fish that becsme dragon and over extended its reach

Now said dragon will pay and be sliced back into what he once was.

A mere tuna

This is the prophecy.
D**n man why you are so mean to kaido?
I mean he is the strongest tuna in the world!!

:okay: Wano people always say that Kaido should be beheaded. Even Akazaya said that Kaido won't be defeated unless they take off his head. In conclusion Kaido has to die and also he is wishing to die. Your headcanonn<Manga statements
I know what you saying and yes it is written in the manga but i will say this, if zoro kills kaido this manga will change for ever and I don't think Oda would do that.
But you are right about the texts in the manga

Last edited:
Could be interesting for the future

Will Kaido’s death be an ironic echo of this? Will he be unable to face that he was defeated at the hands of Luffy and that leads to Kaido’s death?
Zoro shall be the one to have Kaido accept his fate hopefully. :finally:

I mean, whether he will accept it or not is not necessarily a fundamental point, but it would help making his death look less dramatic although he technically deserves it according to many .