Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah, don't forget he was running around at night murdering Swordsmen and stealing their Swords as well..... That's about as much weight as that statement holds.... Oda is not going to brand Zoro as an actual murderer. The magistrate ain't dead...
What the fuck does that even mean.
Just because he wasn't the one who killed them doesn't mean those people didn't die.
It was just the magistrate who did it. We saw who killed the magistrate. It was zoro.

What the fuck does that even mean.
Just because he wasn't the one who killed them doesn't mean those people didn't die.
It was just the magistrate who did it. We saw who killed the magistrate. It was zoro.
The point is, people were saying Zoro killed all those people, and it turns out he didn't, genius.

So just because they called him the Magistrate "Murderer", doesn't mean he actually killed the guy. Just like they were saying he was killing people, and he wasn't.

Propaganda one - Zoro was murdering people at night - Lie

Propaganda two - Zoro MURDERED the Magistrate..... Yeah, I'll believe it if we go threw the rest of the arc and never see the guy again.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The point is, people were saying Zoro killed all those people, and it turns out he didn't, genius.

So just because they called him the Magistrate "Murderer", doesn't mean he actually killed the guy.

Propaganda one - Zoro was murdering people at night - Lie

Propaganda two - Zoro MURDERED the Magistrate..... Yeah, I'll believe it if we go threw the rest of the arc and never see the guy again.
No you troll
Those people ACTUALLY DIED
They just got the wrong man
That's not propaganda lmfao PEOPLE DIED
It was a wrong accusation.
The magistrate died but this time we saw who did it. It was zoro.

I am 99% sure that it will more or less turn out like this :

Kaido will lose against Luffy, but he wont accept it. Kaido always talks about a glorious death and things like that. He even told Kinemon in the official chapter 1015 that most people dont accept defeat when it arrives.
So after getting defeated by Luffy, Kaido is going to get desperate. He will refuse to accept his defeat at Luffys hand and go on a rampage. In the end it will be Zoro that ends his pathetic last stand by cutting( probably killing) him down for good.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I am 99% sure that it will more or less turn out like this :

Kaido will lose against Luffy, but he wont accept it. Kaido always talks about a glorious death and things like that. He even told Kinemon in the official chapter 1015 that most people dont accept defeat when it arrives.
So after getting defeated by Luffy, Kaido is going to get desperate. He will refuse to accept his defeat at Luffys hand and go on a rampage. In the end it will be Zoro that ends his pathetic last stand by cutting( probably killing) him down for good.
Whoever removes the last 1% HP from Kaido is the guy to who Kaido lost? :sanmoji: