Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
Ame no Habakiri was the sword Susano'o used to kill the Yamata no OROCHI. Much like Kurozumi Orochi...who has the Yamata no Orochi mythic snake DF. I think there's a connection there. :owo:

Enma was hyped to injure Kaido, and Zoro's got them Ryuma parallels. You know, the Ryuma who slayed a dragon in Wano. :owo:
Stop it doing this shit. Zoro is not killing Kaido. Fuck the parrarlels. Oda cant write for shit if he lets Zoro kill Kaido. Zoro who faints from Killer, will kill Kaido....even though he hasnt defeat any high tiers.

WAKE UP !

I

Inspector_Mu

It's happening bros :feelsokeman:

Zolo is going to pierce Kaido's body, I dunno about actually killing him sems too much.

Luffy, Zolo, Kid, Law the strongest SN vs Kaido
Remove zoro from there
He is paired with Drake hawkins Killer Apoo
They will fight Kizaru just like at sabaody where they got wrecked

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Stop it doing this shit. Zoro is not killing Kaido. Fuck the parrarlels. Oda cant write for shit if he lets Zoro kill Kaido. Zoro who faints from Killer, will kill Kaido....even though he hasnt defeat any high tiers.

WAKE UP !
Even if he doesn’t actually kill Kaido, he’s gonna be doing something important against him.

And guess what? Luffy will be able to tank blows from Kaido when they start fighting next time, so don’t be crying about the clearly plot related KOs at the end of the arc.

Last edited:
Even if he doesn’t actually kill Kaido, he’s gonna be doing something important against him.

And guess what? Luffy will be able to tank blows from Kaido when they start fighting next time, so don’t be crying about the clearly plot related KOs at the end of the arc.
Luffy makes sense. He fights strong opponents and he is currently training. Zoro does nothing.

The only person to ever hurt kaido was a swordsman. And zoro is getting his sword.
So whats your point ?

- The only person to escape impel down had a telekinetic power. Than came in Luffy.
- The only person to survive a bustercall had the flower fruit. Than came Luffy and the SHs.
- The only person to defeat Crocodile had the quake fruit. Than came Luffy.

I think you get the gist. No one gives a fuck about swords and Zoro. Luffy is currently training to break through his hard skin lmao. Zoro will not do shit to Kaido. He will kill Orochi not Kaido.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So whats your point ?

- The only person to escape impel down had a telekinetic power. Than came in Luffy.
- The only person to survive a bustercall had the flower fruit. Than came Luffy and the SHs.
- The only person to defeat Crocodile had the quake fruit. Than came Luffy.

I think you get the gist. No one gives a fuck about swords and Zoro. Luffy is currently training to break through his hard skin lmao. Zoro will not do shit to Kaido. He will kill Orochi not Kaido.
Momos sword is literally famed for killing yamta no orochi.
Ryuma killed a dragon in wano. Zoro is his parallel the magazine even hints at this. The tiger vs dragon theme hinted throughout the story. There is loads.
Stick your bias up your arse.