Questions & Mysteries The subconscious scheme of those who are putting admirals and Mihawk above all

You mean like the almighty Yonko getting dunked on by mid tiers (at best) like Kiku and Kin’emon while the weakest person to actually do damage to an Admiral/Mihawk was Jozu?
you mean getting gangbanged and among them just neg diff YC 3 like jozu?lmfao even whitebeard got stabbed here and there by low tier. while fujitora just got hold by sabo and kizaru cant do shit against old retired rayleigh and he need onigumo to put down distracted marco? kaido has 9 while admirals face one and cant do anything. let alone mihawk keeps get stopped by ppl like jozu, vista and crocodile ffs he face only 1 person unlike kaido face 9

Last edited:
you mean getting gangbanged and among them just neg diff YC 3 like jozu?lmfao even whitebeard got stabbed here and there by low tier. while fujitora just got hold by sabo and kizaru cant do shit against old retired rayleigh and he need onigumo to put down distracted marco? kaido has 9 while admirals face one and cant do anything. let alone mihawk keeps get stopped by ppl like jozu, vista and crocodile ffs he face only 1 person unlike kaido face 9
The 9 are hurting Kaido and embarrassing him. Kaido attacks who he believe will be enough to stop them are easily being countered and defeated.

Jozu required to use his diamond body to stop a non-name attack that didn't have haki was targeted towards cutting normal flesh. Crocodile failed to surprise attack Mihawk why he's successfully surprised attacked an admiral. Vista couldn't even push Mihawk become serious or hit him why he was distracted.

Big difference between the two.

And a nameless non blackened punch is not Garp's strongest either, but Akainu was shown in full bloodlust going all out and still did less than casual Garp punch.
Lol garp's nickname is "the fist" it is obvious that that is his strength and his fist was aimed at hitting Marco ...
Not like Akainu's basic fist was going to hit Luffy pretimeskip ...
and before the timeskip the haki was not colored and so I invite you to inform yourself first.
garpwankers are quite annoying to the point of attributing things to it that have never been said

Last edited:
Lol garp's nickname is "the fist" it is obvious that that is his strength and his fist was aimed at hitting Marco ...
Not like Akainu's basic fist was going to hit Luffy pretimeskip ...
and before the timeskip the haki was not colored and so I invite you to inform yourself first.
garpwankers are quite annoying to the point of attributing things to it that have never been said
Oh the Irony of AdmiraL wankbois calling Garp wankers annoying.

stronger characters than Mihaw do not have a black blade. nothing more to say here.

OP is about dreams. its about passing on dreams.
the ones who rise to the top are the ones with the strongest ambition to fulfill the dreams.
bloodline plays a role too. especially for the overarching story of D. vs WG.

captains of their own crews or individuals following a dream become the strongest in the verse.
Admirals do not have this. they are by definition lapdogs of the WG. even the FA ultimately does their bidding.

putting Admirals on the same level a characters with their own ambition goes against the very spirit of the manga.

even though we do not know of his dream yet, I would wager that Mihawk is following his own dream too. he has ambition
I am not overhyping him and I am not putting black blades on a pedestal. imo they are at best a token feat to achieve from what we saw so far.
but that ambition alone makes me believe that Mihawk is one of the strongest.
And what is ambition, will, if not embodied by the Will of those who inherited it, as said multiple times in the Manga, because of their very blood link to the void century?

Don't you think that luffy is also somehow determined to be the "king" of pirates, and thus ask freedom, verily because he is subconsiously fulfilling the will of his people, of his blood ? A blood that was killed, humiliated, to not let them be free, and act with goodness ? But, the truth came back, and the falsehood disappeared, because the falsehood is destined to disappear.
And that Shanks of the same blood, noticed it, and gived him the circumstances to be what he wanted to.

But no, a black kitchen knife dude, without anyone following him, without COC, who was and is a "dog" of the "dog" of the government : You said it well : Beeing a dog, means you have no will, that's what Admirals, SSBK, Mihawk are, and that's why they are wanked by those who are puppets without perspective in life, in this very forum, to cope with their lifes.
Post automatically merged:

Any semantics Do not matter. They decided to join regardless.

Mihawk could of had a COC match with WB, but he didn't. Does he not actually have it... Is that not a more legitimate way of stacking up, not the so called slash he sent. Odds are he just doesn't have it.
Is there anything illogical in life ?
Mihawk isn't blood related to the relevant plot, thus has not a real "will", thus is a "dog" - SSBK - of the "dogs" - admirals - of the government : So 2x more without a personnal will.
And people expect him without any blood, any will, to be the strongest in the current verse. Nor do they have understood life, nor OP, but, they are the embodiment of most of people in this life :
Human is weak, the weakest among all beeing, the most vulnerable to passions, yet he is the most arrogant : We are the best at one thing, that is coping.
And in this forum, there are top tier copers, like those fans of those "dogs".
everything is said.

@Tejas @Fujishiro

The Warlords don't even listen to the WG; not very often at least
Mihawk was said to not answar their calls (like Hancock), MF wasn't the norm with 5 Warlords on their side.
The only Warlords who did answer the WG often are Kuma and Jimbei and we know how this end with both of them screw over the WG.
"The 7 Warlords are WG dogs" is a myth; I can understand this about the Marine but the Warlords do as they please.
It's like saying a dog doesn't always listen to his master's will.
Great, we are so much advancing in the debate !
Does it change anything to his condition ? No, he is still the pet, the dog of his master.
Don't compare a human's dog - because even a dog is more pure because he has no free will -, to those who fight for their dignity, their freedom.

Last edited:
Tell that to your cohorts. They spew out that Mihawk is God tier. They are the norm here.
A dog, that what he is - in a human approach, ie a submissive individual to injustice for his own benefit without pride and dignity -, was it illogical that he did what not any individual with pride will do ?

Train like a puppet his future "last" opponent, an opponent himself without COC and here without dignity and will - is it a coincidence ? - who kissed his feet just to train him, who cried to him for it.
Where is the manhlihood, the dignity, the WILL of a man, of a swordman, the pride of it ?
No there isn't, they are blood, will, plot, even somehow power wise irrelevant.
Yet, those copers are gonna cope, it's the greatest power of humans : Coping.

@Rosella.Fiamingo Yet they have the audacity to piss on somebody that is a COC user, linked to the void century, to the giants, who has his own will, aka Linlin.

When did you get confirmation that mihawk or the admirals don’t have coc? So for now everything is just pure assumptions nothing else , don’t come and make a thread like you spitting facts
May be because i theorized it ?
If it's false then fine i'll admit it, but my point is to say that COC is linked to will, to blood, to power to an extent,and to the void century.

Because mihawk doesn't have any will of any sort, nor any proud as the WSS he is, and that he never showed any COC despite beeing in the manga for so long, we can say that he probably doesn't have it.
It's a matter of probability.

Contrary to those who wank him and say he is the strongest in the world - even vs Roger or WB - , without any argument or proof, that is pure bold assumption.

Akainu~ Mihawk > Kaido.

Top 3 in verse rn.
Yes and not reading the thread puts you above most in arrogancy and thus in coping that i'm denouncing here.

Last edited:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
@Rosella.Fiamingo Yet they have the audacity to piss on somebody that is a COC user, linked to the void century, to the giants, who has his own will, aka Linlin.
I find the vigor with which they argue funny and I don't give serious responses to dumb posts downplaying her because I know that in the end, when she's here for at least another arc after Wano, they will continue to seethe over their hate for her as Oda further elucidates her importance. She's a very connected and smart woman who knows a lot of things that Oda likes to run gags on but when it's go time, she's a monster. They bring up Black Blade or "Black Kitchen Knife" as you call it but forget that people can be disarmed and that she can readily throw her soul into the blade, taking control of it and having it cut our favorite Baboon trainer in half.

Could care less, multiple users have already debunked your headcannons and weird notions that you have going on.

The only purpose of thread is to try elavte yonkos to a tier that doesn't exsist.

Do I take it seriously? Not really
Sure, we are reading a manga where will is the most important factor, a will without limits, and where everything is linked main plot wise, to the void century, and the main characters are all linked blood wise to it, and because of that have a will without limit, where they will never submit to injustice, nor bend the knee to anybodoy, nor be the dog of anybody. And having COC is a characteristic that shows your link to it.
If you act as such - as a submissive dog - , you won't ever be the strongest in this manga, it's pretty clear.

What are Zoro and Mihawk, if not only that ?
No wonder, the latter kissed the feets of the former, who is supposedly his last opponent, to train him, because he is a weaking.And the former to accept as the individual without any pride that he is.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Sure, we are reading a manga where will is the most important factor, a will without limits, and where everything is linked main plot wise, to the void century, and the main characters are all linked blood wise to it, and because of that have a will without limit, where they will never submit to injustice, nor bend the knee to anybodoy, nor be the dog of anybody. And having COC is a characteristic that shows your link to it.
If you act as such, you won't ever be the strongest in this manga, it's pretty clear.

What are Zoro and Mihawk, if not only that ?
No wonder, the latter kissed the feets of the former, who is supposedly his last opponent, to train him, because he is a weaking.And the former to accept as the individual without any pride that he is.
Exactly what I mean troll.

Wano has all of you boys shook. It's ok. Join us instead of being this low tier baiter.
:pepecorn:

fukkem we dont want them they can face what happens when the time comes
Exactly what I mean troll.

Wano has all of you boys shook. It's ok. Join us instead of being this low tier baiter.
:pepecorn:
I mean, it's fine, if reason is not enough, with enough valuable clues to show you that never Mihawk nor Zoro will be the WSM or the strongest not even for one second in the verse, nor the most important plot wise for even one second, then just watch/read the manga, until it ends and see that what you expected never happened, and to come back at me saying you were wrong.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The hardest part of debunking Mihawk's superiority for Lameko fans is that they have zero evidence to do so.

Mihawk wasn't even 50% serious during Marinefrod and treated it like a "special invitation" to a job to have fun.

Admirals portrayal shit on Yonko besides Whitebeard in his prime.