Manga Discussion Vinland saga

I love the Vinland Saga anime and it doing the manga justice.

Overall Vinland Saga is a masterpiece and has one of the best character development for a main character imho.
The current arc is sorta slow but I'm sure it will pick up like what he has done with the farmland arc.

All I want is a bloodlusted Thorfinn to know his current level. Before he didnt defeat Thorkell, I wonder if he could now win.
Since Garm did so well against Thorkell and the vice captain said he always struggle against agile opponents. Im pretty sure Thorfinn can defeat Thorkell because he way past his prime and thorfinn is in his prime.

Since Garm did so well against Thorkell and the vice captain said he always struggle against agile opponents. Im pretty sure Thorfinn can defeat Thorkell because he way past his prime and thorfinn is in his prime.
Is Thorfin stronger than Garm? It seemed that Garm is stronger and Thorfinn only won due using the same tactics as Askeland

Is Thorfin stronger than Garm? It seemed that Garm is stronger and Thorfinn only won due using the same tactics as Askeland
Being stronger or faster doesn't always make you the victor in a fight but out witting your opponent is key. So yes Thorfinn is stronger than Garm because Thorfinn was the more experienced fighter.

@Jaguark101 @Cross_Marian @Satoru Gojo @RayanOO @Saint Ethanbaron V TokOO Slugma
I read about Vinland Saga and it piqued my interest,for its theme of warriors from ancient times.
But then i got to this thread and read you guys saying it fell off recently.
Have you guys been following VS recently? Is it getting better or worse?
I read that the manga just entered its final arc. If it's been worth it recently,i will binge it after finish Chainsaw Man,to follow VS's ending as each chapter came out.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@Jaguark101 @Cross_Marian @Satoru Gojo @RayanOO @Saint Ethanbaron V TokOO Slugma
I read about Vinland Saga and it piqued my interest,for its theme of warriors from ancient times.
But then i got to this thread and read you guys saying it fell off recently.
Have you guys been following VS recently? Is it getting better or worse?
I read that the manga just entered its final arc. If it's been worth it recently,i will binge it after finish Chainsaw Man,to follow VS's ending as each chapter came out.
It does fall off after a certain point, but it doesn't decline nearly as bad as One Piece.

It's still an amazing manga, even at it's absolute worst.

I can't speak on the quality of the chapters released in the last year or so though.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Post Farmland and the chain guy to the end of Jomsviking leader arc was at best okay and most of it was average or straight up bad.

The tone of the story shifted completely, and some strong plot points were treated badly (Floki….)

Only now with the natives it’s beginning to be good again
I strongly dieagree. The Baltic Saga is where Thorfinn was tested to stay true to his new path. It’s very mandatory and gave us two new great characters. The only downside is Thorkell could’ve used more emphasis.

The Baltic Saga is not better than arc 1&2 but it’s still really good
Thorfinn lost himself in the 1st arc
Then he found himself in the 2nd arc
His past chased him in the 3rd arc
and Vinland is his final challenge