What series are you watching ?

G

Gorosei Informer

possibly Scrubs are ahead of it :goyea:
Massive respect for the Scrubs love! One of my all time favourite shows ever! So hilarious, heartfelt, emotional and well acted! It legit makes you cry at times but also laugh so hard too. Amazing show.

On the last 4 episodes of Better Call Saul now.
The death of Howard
has really hit me hard, even though I was already partially spoiled on it and I've been spoiled on some other stuff I've yet to see but what a hell of a ride this show has been.

I also didn't know how
Chuck died or when, but I was spoiled slightly on that he dies and I expected it too. Seeing how and why he dies was fucking gut-wrenching.

Its crazy how certain actors were just sitcom actors, only known for comedic roles but they displayed such incredible emotion, believable angst/anguish/sorrow and such in this show. They felt truly human and compelling. Both BCS and Breaking Bad have astounding actors honestly. Same with Scrubs and I would say a certain other show I really love a lot too called Pushing Daisies.

In fact my Top 5 (non-anime or cartoon, so just live action really) shows are Scrubs, Pushing Daisies, X-Files, Better Call Saul, Breaking Bad in tha order but not 100% set in that order either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished Last of Us, good adaptation in the end but, maybe it´s subjective, it felt like they were going through a checklist of scenes, dialogue and so forth they had to include, did not really feel entirely natural.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Made the tremendous, indefensible choice to watch through American Dad from the beginning…17 fucking seasons and not a single funny line after the eighth or ninth, Roger and Klaus are my two least favorite characters in all of fiction. I enjoyed the earlier seasons when they were airing, but I dropped off for more than a decade and now I remember why. 3/10, great background noise for when you leave your dogs at home but not much good otherwise.

Made the tremendous, indefensible choice to watch through American Dad from the beginning…17 fucking seasons and not a single funny line after the eighth or ninth, Roger and Klaus are my two least favorite characters in all of fiction. I enjoyed the earlier seasons when they were airing, but I dropped off for more than a decade and now I remember why. 3/10, great background noise for when you leave your dogs at home but not much good otherwise.
Why did you do something that self-hurting ?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why did you do something that self-hurting ?
Been burning through a bunch of old shows or ones with a lot of seasons just to have something on while I’m working or cleaning, and I remember liking the first few seasons a long time ago…but man, I can’t think of another series that just spins its wheels as often or as long as this shit. You get to a point where every episode is exactly the same - Stan does something shitty to Francine and tries to make it up to her; Hayley and/or Steve get into some weird shit they’ve never mentioned before and never bring up again; Roger does some insufferable persona solely based on delivering a variety of unfunny gay jokes; Klaus does and says cringy shit nobody else acknowledges; Principal Lewis or Tuttle show up when the episode is dragging, so they’re literally ALWAYS around spouting non-sequiturs; there’s usually a song or two so we can remember that Seth McFarlane is the most talented man to ever grace TBS or Fox’s Sunday night lineup. God DAMN, I regret wasting the last three months on this…