Future Events When does Zoro Fight Mihawk

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that stat of not being put down or clowned is irrelevant is the point
shanks hasnt engaged past momentary clashes on panel
other top tiers have . its that simple

Luffy being indebted to Shanks is suposed to imply?
he arrived late
the seaking would have had luffy so he had to sacrifice himself instead.
whether he is strong enough or not to ward off the seaking is irrelevant.
Again, in due time. Let's wait and see

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
A lot of people have this mentality but if you can assume Mihawk is Zoro's last fight, then maybe the last fight isn't actually with the World Government lol
Zoro's first fight with Mihawk had zero connection to the rest of the Strawhats fights.

I don't see why Zoro's last fight must somehow tie into whatever antagonists the Strawhats are facing.

@Cinera, if you can, allow us to change our vote. I believe it'll be post-Final war, just not an exclusive fight for Zoro
I can, but I simply wanted to take the current pulse of the community on this topic. So people's original impressions before they debate their position.

and it stems from the idea that not all Yonko will be taken down before Luffy is Pirate King (imo, at worst Blackbeard)
I think that all Emperors get defeated before Luffy becomes Pirate King, and I don't really understand why people argue otherwise.

I feel like what the manga says is that Luffy needs to defeat the Emperors to become Pirate King.

IMO Blackbeard will be the fight to make Luffy the Pirate King. I think he has no role in the Final War.

I expect a Shanks confrontation at Elbaf.

D

Deleted member 10278

Before the Final War, there should be an option for that in the poll. The Final War is going to be the last conflict in the narrative, doubt there’s going to be anything other than the build up towards that final chapter that Oda has had in store for a good while. I cannot see a 20 year long promised showdown going down after something as big as the fall of the WG, too much resolution will be taking place for something else to spark up. That and Zoro’s goal of WSS aligning with Luffy’s own goal. We know Luffy’s gonna pull up to the WG as the Pirate King and finish what Roger couldn’t, by then Zoro should be by his side as the WSS to cement their overall threat as the Pirate King’s crew.

Also power-wise, Zoro isn’t that far off from Mihawk anyway. Since the Final War is going to be even more hectic than Marineford, Zoro will be juggling multiple roles until settling a 1v1 with Ghandi or Kizaru later on.

Luffytards man scared of Mihawk because he s above Lhanks
"It would be sick if Shyriu kills Mihawk":kailaugh:
I honestly don't get why some members of Pirate Jesus FC genuinely believe that ZKK, Zoro defeating an Admiral, and Zoro defeating Mihawk are detrimental to Luffy's hype. Like, some of them actually believe Zoro will just beat Shiryu and Gandhi, that's it. :kobeha: