Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Imma keep it real and talk a out the fanbases in general across many platforms.

Zoro fans tend to have a superiority complex. Due to Zoro showing a ton of feats and being the secondary protagonist, many Zoro fans tend to have poor post quality and engage in mob mentality, which further diminishes their post quality. They tend to be very inflammatory and troll alot which gives them the ire of many fanbases creating a ton of toxic Zoro hate in the process. You have high chances of being labelled a toxic Zoro fan if you say anything positive about him.

Sanji fans tend to have a inferiority complex and self righteousness. Due to Sanji's poor feats, his fans tend to get swarmed and trolled quite often by the Zoro fanbases. The Zoro fan toxicity and the Sanji fan self righteousness makes them engage in the same trollish behavior as the Zoro fans but is more prone to complaining due to having thinner skin. Sanji also tends to engage to mob mentality which diminishes their post quality, and is more prone to extreme actions cause of, once again, the self righteousness.

Yonko fans are like a perfect mix of Zoro and Sanji fans. They have the superiority complex of Zoro fans that makes them swarm with low quality posts(due to the feats and hype), and the inferiority complex+self righteousness of Sanji fans(due to the poor feast and narrative) which makes them complain about the same behaviors that they themselves engage in. Yonko fans also tens to fight amongst each other.

Admiral fans are like a mirror image of Yonko fans but on a smaller scale and with thicker skin. Lots of things said about Yonko fans can be applied to them minus the infighting. Due to the hatred of Admiral fans by Yonko fans and sometimes Luffy and Sanji fans, it's very easy to be labeled a toxic Admiral fanboy for saying something positive about them, similar to the Zoro fans.

Luffy fans tend to go beyond a superiority complex to having a GOD complex lol. Due to being a fan of the MC, they to be entitled, act like know-it-alls and white knight Oda and OP to their dying breath. Naturally, Luffy fans tend to be very self righteous and prone to extreme behaviors.
This is too much effort lmfao

Imma keep it real and talk a out the fanbases in general across many platforms.

Zoro fans tend to have a superiority complex. Due to Zoro showing a ton of feats and being the secondary protagonist, many Zoro fans tend to have poor post quality and engage in mob mentality, which further diminishes their post quality. They tend to be very inflammatory and troll alot which gives them the ire of many fanbases creating a ton of toxic Zoro hate in the process. You have high chances of being labelled a toxic Zoro fan if you say anything positive about him.

Sanji fans tend to have a inferiority complex and self righteousness. Due to Sanji's poor feats, his fans tend to get swarmed and trolled quite often by the Zoro fanbases. The Zoro fan toxicity and the Sanji fan self righteousness makes them engage in the same trollish behavior as the Zoro fans but is more prone to complaining due to having thinner skin. Sanji also tends to engage to mob mentality which diminishes their post quality, and is more prone to extreme actions cause of, once again, the self righteousness.

Yonko fans are like a perfect mix of Zoro and Sanji fans. They have the superiority complex of Zoro fans that makes them swarm with low quality posts(due to the feats and hype), and the inferiority complex+self righteousness of Sanji fans(due to the poor feast and narrative) which makes them complain about the same behaviors that they themselves engage in. Yonko fans also tens to fight amongst each other.

Admiral fans are like a mirror image of Yonko fans but on a smaller scale and with thicker skin. Lots of things said about Yonko fans can be applied to them minus the infighting. Due to the hatred of Admiral fans by Yonko fans and sometimes Luffy and Sanji fans, it's very easy to be labeled a toxic Admiral fanboy for saying something positive about them, similar to the Zoro fans.

Luffy fans tend to go beyond a superiority complex to having a GOD complex lol. Due to being a fan of the MC, they to be entitled, act like know-it-alls and white knight Oda and OP to their dying breath. Naturally, Luffy fans tend to be very self righteous and prone to extreme behaviors.

Before chapter 997:Sanji vs King Zoro vs beetle gifter :rolaugh:
997-1000:Please Oda don't let Zoro go up,make King stops him:neesama:
1000:Okay Zoro is up,but don't let him hurt kaido :noo:
1001:Zoro cut fire,Zoro has gone from cutting gifters to cutting homies:whitepress:
1002:Is Enma.Is Enma
1003:Enma cut kaido the sword moves
alone:lusalty:

And the classic.Sanji will go to the roof because Zoro is there to:brootea:
This :kata:
And yet all of those haters will dare to say that "Zorofans are the most toxic ones" while turning a blind eye to this kind of bullshit they spitted everywhere for months ...
:kriwhat:

Lmao in the background I was running a fake anti Sanji campaign as the so called #1 Sanji fan.

I would pull up to the COTY discussion thread and list off detailed reasons as to why Sanji has been a cuck postimeskip and doesn't deserve the vote as a Sanji fan lmao. Shit had me in tears because I legit started debating with evidence and legit arguments, had people livid.

My schtick was if you're an objective and fair Sanji fan like me you will make sure he didn't win that year for his terrible Year Of Sanji performance. Had M3 convinced y'all joined my cause when you had zero idea what was going on lmfao.

Side note as I was looking for the above screenshot, apparently I pissed someone off enough to make an alt raging about me, pretty sure this was some nico robin fan. Dunno if anyone remembers this. Excuse the language
wow that person sure loves the N word
rarely see such a sad existence