Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
He is and it is. Even if (who am i kidding? When :blush:) Sanji starts fighting King.

Sanji fighting a commander in a 1 vs 1 doesn't make any sense, Zoro, Killer, Law and Kid being still alive doesn't make any sense, evene Franky defeating Sasaki is absurd. But I'm happy he decided to take this route, it would be extremely underwhelming to see Luffy fighting an emperor while Zoro and Sanji 2 vs 1 a single calamity just to keep it more coherent.
You sure are very invested in a manga you find garbage. Odd.

Lmfao. He can do what he wants. It won't bother me. Me saying sanji vs queen is nothing to do with zoro most of the sanji fans agree with me. But for you this is your last hill to die on
If Sanji fight King....your dumb Sanji vs Queen headcannon will be demolished. And you'd be nothing more than a joke.
Post automatically merged:

You sure are very invested in a manga you find garbage. Odd.
Imagine thinking we care about anything other than Sanji.....

If Sanji fight King....your dumb Sanji vs Queen headcannon will be demolished. And you'd be nothing more than a joke.
Says the dude who’s been begging for a Sanji fight the whole timeskip. If you think drake and apoo will jump queen and Sanji the irrelevant scrub and non worst gen member will solo a calamity I truly feel bad for you. But at the same time I can’t wait to clown you

Whatever chile.....

Anyways I really hope we get Sanji vs King in 1010...it will hold up to the current chapter shit Oda is doing. However I dont mind it happening earlier. I just hope Oda doesnt make happen too late.

Momo and Yamato are practically at the Live Performance, Sanji is going in there direction. And King is there. I just hope King defeats Marco before then.

Whatever chile.....

Anyways I really hope we get Sanji vs King in 1010...it will hold up to the current chapter shit Oda is doing. However I dont mind it happening earlier. I just hope Oda doesnt make happen too late.

Momo and Yamato are practically at the Live Performance, Sanji is going in there direction. And King is there. I just hope King defeats Marco before then.

1012. Not 1010.

Following alliance Member then a straw hat member

Someone from alliance: 1008

Nami:1009

someone from alliance:1010

franky:1010

Someone from alliance:1011

sanji: 1012/1013

Whatever chile.....

King is not defeating Marco . And Sanji will not solo king . Please stick around and don’t go missing .

Sanji's heading towards Momo where he will fight headless orochi. Just a knee clash against king had him screaming in pain smh. This was a fully powered sanji using RS and his strongest asset - leg. Without help from someone atleast as strong as Marco, he will be low diffed.