Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
My main qualm with King is that I believe in the theory that he was the Warden of Impel Down before Magellan and Shiryu. And those are scary dudes.

Magellan scared of shichibukais Crocodile & Jinbei, supernova Luffy and Revolutionary commander Ivankov at the same time. He also beat the whole of Blackbeards crew including Teach. That puts Magellan around admiral level.

Shiryu, who is said to be roughly equal to Magellan, is often put forward as Zoros opponent in the BB pirates. King who was their boss should be to strong for Zoro to beat yet, nevermind nerfed Zoro. But then Kings portrayal against Marco hasn't really been the best...

Hmm I disagree with Magellan being placed on admiral level from what we witnessed on Impel Down at least. Sure his offensive output pinned Blackbeard down to his misery but he also lacked the versatility other stats wise to be catalogued so high so far. However, I concur with King's potential, if that theory is truth he is probably a great challenge for the likes of Marco.

Hmm I disagree with Magellan being placed on admiral level from what we witnessed on Impel Down at least. Sure his offensive output pinned Blackbeard down to his misery but he also lacked the versatility other stats wise to be catalogued so high so far. However, I concur with King's potential, if that theory is truth he is probably a great challenge for the likes of Marco.
He is not without his flaws but he is also the only marine-affiliated except the admirals (and Garp) that could make a team of Crocodile, Jinbei, Luffy and Ivankov + hundreds of other relatively strong prisoners run for it or beat the entirety of the BB pirates. Those feats have yet to be matched by any YC1 either like Katakuri, King, Marco or Zoro.

He is not without his flaws but he is also the only marine-affiliated except the admirals (and Garp) that could make a team of Crocodile, Jinbei, Luffy and Ivankov + hundreds of other relatively strong prisoners run for it or beat the entirety of the BB pirates. Those feats have yet to be matched by any YC1 either like Katakuri, King, Marco or Zoro.
I don't doubt that several stats were impressive, but accounting total feats + general portrayal I find myself suggesting that his overall portrayal cannot currently stand on the level of admiral. Regardless I prefer not to compare Zoro with the likes of King, rather with the hightest YC1s game players, such as presumably Shiryu and Benn.