Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
This is interesting now. The assumption since Zoro went back down was that Perospero would blindside Marco who was fighting King and Queen and that would free up Zoro for King.

That isn’t happening now, Sanji’s already taken Queen, And I really can’t see King actually managing to defeat Marco in a clean 1 vs 1. From what we saw, it was Marco that was on top in the 1 vs 2 when he was outnumbered, he wasn’t beaten when Perospero joined the fight, why would King suddenly be able to beat him now?

But I do think that, as much as I want it to be Marco vs King, it’ll be Zoro that beats him.

So... wtf is going to happen to Marco? What situation is going to arise to make Marco just leave the fight with King alone for some reason? Is he going to need to cure someone else? Go and help Yamato or Kid/Law?

Will also be cool if Luffy and Zoro make their comebacks in the same chapter
Accept the Raid will fail, everything will make sense at that point

Marco final opponent is definitely Weevil , it's as obvious as Zolo vs King

it's also obvious King capture and torture Ussop, after that Zolo defeat him, the set up is clear as day

There is not a snowballs chance in hell the raid is failing.
I get why you're so sure of that but I think you're not giving any room for a twist in the direction of the story Oda may take

the Raid must fail so Oda can move on to Shanks and BB and the WG, the problem is all these characters can and will be involved in this saga and are heavily related to what's happening in Wano , the Raid will fail but Kaido and BM will not carry the Saga alone

King: […And I will bring Roronoa Zoro down myself!!!] [I can sense that he ought to be snuffed out now…] […before he becomes a true threat to Kaido.]

(Chapters later.)

King: [Will you go back… to Kaido…] […to cut his head off…?]

Zoro: [Of course I will!] [I’m the man… whose name will shine above the heavens!]

King: [You’re looking quite far…] […into the future!!]

(King willfully falls on his back.)

Won't be long now till we see what happens with Marco.
Queens occupied and peros is out of the way with neko coming straight for him
Marco is straight 1 vs 1 with king now. So unless he moves for some reason randomly. King's gonna have to beat him to fight zoro.
If we don't get any pages of Marco fighting King while Zoro is healing, then Marco v King likely won't be an actual fight. That would mean that Oda is waiting for Zoro to recover before showcasing King fighting.
However, if Oda shows King actually fighting before Zoro finishes recovering; then, I think Marco v King is set.

If we don't get any pages of Marco fighting King while Zoro is healing, then Marco v King likely won't be an actual fight. That would mean that Oda is waiting for Zoro to recover before showcasing King fighting.
However, if Oda shows King actually fighting before Zoro finishes recovering; then, I think Marco v King is set.
I will rather have sanji vs king than marco vs king........king will be such a waisted potential imo......

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I actually didn't look at it like that lol
I thought the opposite. I thought if he keeps showing brief clashes or panels like who's who jinbe or Robin bm then it's just oda saving them doing moves for the actual fight. The only moves we've seen from Marco was when it was king and Queen together.
But agreed now queen's in his fight it shouldn't be too long for Kings real fight to start either.

I will rather have sanji vs king than marco vs king........king will be such a waisted potential imo......
I don't think so. You can expand both Marco and King at the same time. I think if Marco doesn't fight anyone this arc, then he's missed potential too. Many have been waiting to see Marco fight since Marineford, and all we're going to get is him using his power to heal someone else and be out of the fight. Very disappointing, in my opinion, especially when he was presented as a powerful ally.

I don't think so. You can expand both Marco and King at the same time. I think if Marco doesn't fight anyone this arc, then he's missed potential too. Many have been waiting to see Marco fight since Marineford, and all we're going to get is him using his power to heal someone else and be out of the fight. Very disappointing, in my opinion, especially when he was presented as a powerful ally.
Well marco already shined in mf but king :josad: