Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
Ok before Zoro vs Kyourshiro happened, I was an avid believer of Zoro vs King. However since the whole development of Zoro wanting to get Orochi, meaning he'd have to defeat Kyoushiro as well. Also the possible ( slight possibility) of him confronting Kaido.... I dont think Zoro vs King could happen any longer. Plus if Zoro would fight King, it would be a waste of King's flying ability....since Zoro cant fly.

So that leaves 3 possible matchups in my opinion.

King vs Law
King vs Sanji
King vs Marco

Now Law in my opinion is the likeliest as he is a swordsman and teleportation could act as temporal flying. However a lot of people say he is needed the fight against Kaido. Sanji sure is possible and he and he shares a lot of themes with him ; fire and black. However we know how useless sharing themes are when Sanji vs Katakuri failed. Plus Sanji cant use a sword, so I dont how that will go. Marco is the lasy option, but him defeating King wont have any sense of impact nor will anyone feel any kind of victory since the dude would have just joined.

In conclusion, Zoro will steal Sanji's RS and defeat King with a second PU.

2020 Edit: Sanji vs King bitches

Last edited:
Kyoushiro stopped Zoro's attack like its nothing. And was laughing whilst clashing with him. He seems YC lvl tbh. Plus Zoro would go after Orochi not the BPs. He wants revenge for Yasu lol.
Yeah but it was a nerfed Zoro..so it's not surprising that he looked better etc..I think one of the scabbards (shutenmaru maybe) might fight him
If he's a villain anyway

All three combined, and it's the minimum requirement.
It's impossible for Zoro to solo King this arc unless you believe Zoro will also surpass Mihawk this arc.

Z boys should stop posting as if Zoro (alone) vs King is already set in stone.
Post automatically merged:

Law would die, he lost to a YC3
Zoro would dissapeared completely. He got 1 shotted by nerfed Pleasure.