Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters

Its basically confirmed that Zoro's target is kaido. If given the choice between fighting King and letting marco take king so that he can reach kaido, its pretty clear what his choice would be.
Lol this confirms it for you? Him openly stating his wishes to cut Orochi, didn't confirm that for you thn?

Anyway i am not saying it can't happen. I see small possibility that all the notable fighters can go at Kaidou together at some point during the battle. Bt that's about it.

Zoro fighting King makes most sense.
In all fairness the current situation( where are characters on plot) doesn't give Sanji good chances to face a calamity( I feel that only those 4 ahead + law have chances).

Oda can change it obviously but so far is grim the situation for Sanji fans when it comes to face Queen.
You mean Luffy- Zoro n Kidd - Killer? Lmao.

I dont know what to tell you if you really think Killer will even come close to outshining Sanji.

Oda is highlighting Captain-FM panels before the fights happens, they will go separate ways once fight starts. And this is again why Sanji is not with em, he is heading to same location through different path. And Law also is not there, and unlike Sanji, he will be fighting Kaidou.

Imo i can think of the way Zoro can beat him.

First, Marco or Kyoshiro would face King first and give moderate damage, before Marco/Kyoshiro switches to other opponent. Just like how Law faced Doflamingo first before Luffy faced him.

Then, Zoro vs King and Zoro is still suppressed by King. Then, Marco heals Zoro's stamina or wounds during the "break". The final step, Zoro gains powerup mid-fight just like Luffy gained FS while facing Katakuri, for example finally understand how to match his haki output harmonizing with Enma whatever, and finally beat King.

We have two Yonko's in one arc and people think Marco's job is going to be to take out King? He's literally the only member of the Alliance who is capable of stalling Big Mom so Kaido can fall.
Dude, what the fuck are you talking about? Law was more shocked at Jinbe joining Luffy than Marco showing up. He didn't even blink an eye at him. We literally have Jinbe going toe to toe with Big Mom (and Akainu) and sending her flying, but Marco is the only member who can stall Big Mom.

Marco has literally 0 portrayal over current Kid, Law, Zoro, Kyoshiro, Ashura Doji or Jinbe. He's getting 0 special treatment. In fact, I'd say Raid Suit Sanji and Sulong Inu/Neko will be there.

Coby had to start crying in front of Akainu, because Marco couldn't hold him back for 5 minutes. Jinbe probably would have done a better job if he stayed back.

The job of the Shichibukai is literally to fight the Yonko, and you have 2 of them there:

Last edited:
I'm no fan of Zoro and think he's an Oda indulgence tbh, but even i think it's going to be him that takes down King in the end. But more or less after a group effort.

It's obvious really. Zoro is the Ryuma of One Piece. Ryuma ( in Monster) was actually 'King' whom he was seeking to defeat. Zoro fought Ryuma's zombie back in TB. Zoro inherits Ryuma's mantle and sword. King the Wildfire is modeled after the Tengu who, were demi-gods and martial arts masters including swordsmanship they taught to prospective heroes. Tengu also start fires when they want to commit mischief.

so yeah