• Luffy alone

• Zoro alone

• Luffy and Zoro together

• Some other group/character

Results are only viewable after voting.
B

Ballel

Yup. Zoro has no hype more than being ''Oden's sword'',

While Luffy was directly compared to Oden by Kaido. Which Kaido never did the same for Zoro.

/thread.

It's possible that Zoro can finish already defeated Kaido by using ''Oden's sword'', but is that really important? If Kaido is already defeated and Luffy did all the hard work?

Not really. Luffy will still be the no.1 cause of Kaido's death, by creating the situation for Oden's sword Zoro, or others to finish Kaido.

So in the end, the reason why Kaido is going to die is because;

• No.1 because of Luffy
  • No.2 because of either Oden's sword Zoro, or the others.
So, it's LKK.
Dude, you don't understand the narrative of this manga.

It's by far the most conceivable scenario for a multitude of reasons, starting from the general plot Oda molded so far, Kaido's own peculiar wish as well as Zoro's.
Your guys only thread is the loosely related Monster manga, Zoro's resemblance and dragon slaying... or whatever.
So either you want Zoro to have a feat achieved already by another character Oda made and Zoro somehow being the seemingly only one who gets credit... or so it seems.
Wanting the cake and to eat it too huh?

Kaido can escape all he wants, once he is defeated, he isn't invading Wano again, and he can't stop anyone to be the PK again. Stop acting like Kaido is some kind of unstoppable force that you need absolutely kill him to succeed.

Imagine Roger, Xebec or WB are not being the PK, without killing Kaido. :gokulaugh:

Can Zoro be the no.1 reason that why Kaido is fully defeated, and he is waiting to be killed by the others?

Nope.

Can Luffy be the no.1 reason that why Kaido is fully defeated, and he is waiting to be killed by the others?

Yes.

Then Luffy will be the no.1 reason why Kaido will die, not Zoro. LKK. There is no doubt that Luffy will the no.1 reason, and he will do more work and damage to Kaido, so Kaido will be in a desperation position, where waits his death. It doesn't matter who finishes him, the important thing is, who puts Kaido in that position in that first place? Luffy, not Zoro.

Your guys only thread is the loosely related Monster manga, Zoro's resemblance and dragon slaying... or whatever.
So either you want Zoro to have a feat achieved already by another character Oda made and Zoro somehow being the seemingly only one who gets credit... or so it seems.
Wanting the cake and to eat it too huh?
Now that I read it... just throw Kidd, Zoro, Law and Killer the fuck out of the rooftop and let Luffy 1v2 both BM and Kaido. Would that make more sense?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Can Zoro be the no.1 reason that why Kaido is fully defeated, and ready to be killed by the others?

Nope.

Can Luffy be the no.1 reason that why Kaido is fully defeated, and he is waiting to be killed by the others?

Yes.

Then Luffy will be the no.1 reason why Kaido will die, not Zoro. LKK. There is no doubt that Luffy will the no.1 reason, and he will do more work and damage to Kaido, so Kaido will be in a desperation position, where waits his death. It doesn't matter who finishes him, the important thing is, who puts Kaido in that position in that first place? Luffy, not Zoro.
Luffy ain't doing shit until zoro opens kaidos scar.
Zoro is the reason luffy gets to look good until zoro kills him.

Ofc. I'm just saying that Luffy's rule doesn't apply to Kaido.

I can't see Yonko level character running around the new world without harming anyone.

Leaving him alive is more dangerous than people think.
My point is Kaidou changing possibly. Or BM and Kaidou could Duke it out... plans also change he'll Kaidou could take whatever crew he has left and leaves... doubtful. But to not believe that anything can happen over something so rigid... I don't follow.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My point is Kaidou changing possibly. Or BM and Kaidou could Duke it out... plans also change he'll Kaidou could take whatever crew he has left and leaves... doubtful. But to not believe that anything can happen over something so rigid... I don't follow.
That would be so disappointing and Fairy Tail ish. If Oda wants to redeem Kaido after all he did, ruining country by ruling with iron fist. Killing people, making his own blood a fucking prisoner.

Oda would be such a clown if he allows him to stay alive.

Can Zoro be the no.1 reason that why Kaido is fully defeated, and ready to be killed by the others?

Nope.

Yes.

Ight, let Luffy kill him then.

That would be so disappointing and Fairy Tail ish. If Oda wants to redeem Kaido after all he did, ruining country by ruling with iron fist. Killing people, making his own blood a fucking prisoner.

Oda would be such a clown if he allows him to stay alive.
Kaido be like:
'Oh yes, I killed and enslaved thousands of ppl here in wano but now it doesn't matter because I am a good guy. Can I join the strawhats too?'
Post automatically merged:

Agreed

S

Shelby

That has already been proven wrong. Kaido will be killed by Zoro because nothing that Luffy has to offer is effective.
Kaido will keep standing up no matter what Luffy hits him with. He cant stand up from missing head or being shredded into pieces.
How has it been proven wrong when the fight isn’t over yet? And how do you know this is all Luffy has to offer? Remember when he was struggling against Doflamingo and then brought out Gear 4th? What if he brings out Gear 5? What if Hawkins gives him a crazy power up? There are plenty of ways for Oda to make Luffy hurt Kaido. Don’t bet against the main character.