Who lands the final attack on Kaido?

• Luffy alone

• Zoro alone

• Luffy and Zoro together

• Some other group/character

Results are only viewable after voting.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You guys have fucking lost it. Nothing Luffy has shown is effective? He smashed Kaido's fucking face into the ground, and he didn't even use King Kong Gun yet. Imagine when he brings out King Kong Gatling.

Kaido is already in his final form, and Luffy hasn't even shown his "King" moves of Gear 4 yet.
lol, we have lost it? While you can literally see that his entire round of Boundman resulted in nothing?
He can pull whatever he wants, he cannot beat Kaido. Get that through your head.
Oda literally explaining how he's trying to come up with the method that Luffy will beat Kaido in 2016.
The same Oda who brought in another Emperor to Wano? I wonder why... :yasu:
Is it perhaps because once Zoro kills Kaido, Luffy will have someone to beat as well?

tf you talking about ?
everyone will know
this will be one of zoros MANY legends a swordsman needed to make his name reach the heavens
What do you mean what am I talking about? Beating Mihawk use to be enough for you guys. Now all of a sudden it isn't?

?

Zoro’s dream has two parts. Having his name reach the heavens, and becoming the best swordsman ever. Defeating Kaido does the former, defeating Mihawk fulfils the latter. Don’t know why we need the mental gymnastics.

I love how we need to do these giga-reach, galaxy brain tinfoil takes instead of, y’know, looking at the mountain of evidence that Zoro is going to be the second Ryuma who, you guessed it, beheaded a dragon in the skies above Wano.

I know it’s destroying people on the inside that Zoro might land the killing blow, but c’mon folks. Stop grasping at straws and try to look at the evidence that’s staring you right in the face :catsure:
Buckle down kiddo, as this may come as a shock to you, but Kaido isn't an actual Dragon, he's a person. Ryuma didn't slay a person, he slayed a Dragon, and Zoro wasn't impressed by that in the slightest when Gyukimaru brought it up because he already replicated that on Punk Hazard.

And now all of a sudden Zoro's dream has two parts.... It used to be that his name reaching the Heavens was synonymous with him defeating Mihawk. Now simply beating Mihawk isn't good enough.... :optimistic:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What do you mean what am I talking about? Beating Mihawk use to be enough for you guys. Now all of a sudden it isn't?

Buckle down kiddo, as this may come as a shock to you, but Kaido isn't an actual Dragon, he's a person. Ryuma didn't slay a person, he slayed a Dragon, and Zoro wasn't impressed by that in the slightest when Gyukimaru brought it up because he already replicated that on Punk Hazard.

And now all of a sudden Zoro's dream has two parts.... It used to be that his name reaching the Heavens was synonymous with him defeating Mihawk. Now simply beating Mihawk isn't good enough.... :optimistic:
Since when ? I been saying he killing kaido for years.

Buckle down kiddo, as this may come as a shock to you, but Kaido isn't an actual Dragon, he's a person.
So why’s he called the World’s strongest Creature? And why did Oda have Zoro blatantly ignore Queen and declare that his main target is Kaido? :queenhear:

And now all of a sudden Zoro's dream has two parts.... It used to be that his name reaching the Heavens was synonymous with him defeating Mihawk.
I never personally thought that defeating a single man, a recluse with no crew or political influence to speak of, would make anyone’s name reach the heavens. Seems like you elevate Mihawk’s status even more than I do :daydream:

Maybe Zoro fans are able to accept new evidence and envision new possibilities for Zoro as Oda draws the Scabbards saying that Kaido needs to be beheaded and after OP magazine runs articles about Kaido’s dragon kanji and a new dragon slaying legend being born? I dunno, just a thought.

You guys have fucking lost it. Nothing Luffy has shown is effective? He smashed Kaido's fucking face into the ground, and he didn't even use King Kong Gun yet. Imagine when he brings out King Kong Gatling.

Kaido is already in his final form, and Luffy hasn't even shown his "King" moves of Gear 4 yet.
You realize Zoro hasn't shown 3000 worlds nor Ashura yet right?

You realize Zoro hasn't shown 3000 worlds nor Ashura yet right?
And? He used Sanzen Sekai just to take out Pica. That's his 2nd strongest move after Ashura. Kaido is eons above Pica in terms of durability.

Oda gave Luffy advanced Ryou specifically to beat Kaido.

There is no Zooan awakening form. Zooan awakening = improved recovery, strength.

And? He used Sanzen Sekai just to take out Pica. That's his 2nd strongest move after Ashura. Kaido is eons above Pica in terms of durability.

There is no Zooan awakening form.
What does Pica got to do with wjat i just said? Zoro is hurting Kaido and still haven't brought out the big guns. Just like Luffy.

There is no Zooan awakening form. Zooan awakening = improved recovery, strength.
Well it still grants more increase in recovery, strength compared to hybrid form :kayneshrug:

If you consider that defeating Mihawk is enough for someone's name to reach heaven then ok. I guess that you scale him to god tier or you put him as one of the steongest persons in the worls. I think that I saw someone saying that Zoro would kill Gandi... So oda now kills but when it fits your agenda or sonething? Also, why would Zoro want to go after him?
Zoro killing Gandi = 0 foreshadow and very little sense but it is acceptable because it fits their agendas.
Zoro killing Kaido = Tons of foreshadow and more sense but it is not acceptable because it doesn't fit their agendas.