Who lands the final attack on Kaido?

• Luffy alone

• Zoro alone

• Luffy and Zoro together

• Some other group/character

Results are only viewable after voting.
Typed this in a battledome thread, hope it can help:

Zoro v Luffy =

Feats wise Zoro displayed by far the best AP, defence output, even better combat speed and reaction speed. Better combat range. Also better durability and endurance.

Feats wise he would destroy normally but I give Luffy the benefit of the doubt since he unlocked his ACoC haki. So let's see how it plays. His AP seems to have improved a lot but his KKG is still most probably weaker than Hakai by a good margin joules wise.

He hates it but he said that he hates but he also said that he won't do thing like changing the ending even if someone guesses it. Like, everyone knew that Zoro will scar Kaido and Oda didn't change it just because ppl guessed that. Same thing applies for the come back of Asura.
Yeah but Asura isn’t Zoro’s big moment. He still has his named chapter coming
Post automatically merged:

That doesn't make sense. Why would he be dropping hints throughout the series if he didn't want people to find out.
There’s hints of Zoro killing Kaido. Not necessarily over the flower capital. That’s just Oda connecting the one shot to canon

He still has his named chapter coming
Just wondering, what could be more impressive than scarring the WSC after blocking hakai for a moment?

can't believe how stupid and dumb those Zoro fans are
Those are the same words I heard when some ppl were claiming that Zoro will fight Kaido.
you guys haven't seen him get serious with this new CoC yet
Yeah, let's forget about Kaido who alr had that CoC for a longer period of time. If Luffy beats Kaido in a 1v1 does he even have any real challenge left besides BB? And I am saying that because I am considering that BB>Kaido something that could be easily wrong.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What makes you think ZKK when Zoro is going to get off the Roof?
Zoro's range is bigger than Onigashima itself, Hiryu Kean made that clear. He can kill him while standing on the live floor as soon as he gets the necessary firepower/recovers enough haki.

Zoro is always a couple of panels away from Kaido, chapter 1000 made that clear as well. Went for the roof last, made it up there first. ZKK has always been inevitable.

Zoro's range is bigger than Onigashima itself, Hiryu Kean made that clear. He can kill him while standing on the live floor as soon as he gets the necessary firepower/recovers enough haki.

Zoro is always a couple of panels away from Kaido, chapter 1000 made that clear as well. Went for the roof last, made it up there first. ZKK has always been inevitable.
I don't believe that sense of scale you have. Onigashima is huge. Not even Kaidou and BM's attacks are that big. Nobody's is.
The rest You said is an unsubstantiated claim based not in facts but wishful belief.

Last edited:
Wounded and beaten Samurai recovered within 2/4 chapters.
But Zoro can't do the same? With Law/Marco & even chopper around?
Same Zoro that went on to fight fishmen after the nasty wound Mihawk gave him? Yeah okay...
Kaidos commanders and other pirate subordinates haven't been defeated yet.
So I doubt Luffy will 'defeat' Kaido before Zoro can recover, or before his commanders have been defeated.
Big Mom's pirates haven't technically entered the fray either.
Plus Kaido is lifting an Island, so he's technically not at full strength, regardless of his hybrid form.
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but has Kaido ever (since the beginning of the story) used CoA to defend against attacks?
Because as far as I know, he's relied on his superior physiology to help him.
Let's see how luffy deals with Kaido thats actually defending against his attacks.

Long live ZKK though 😏

And the fight will either be over until Zoro can come.
Law isn't a wizard and Marco, Chopper are fighting.

Everything has his limits unless you think awakened Zoans are invincible ?
Kaido has been defeated 7 times without being killed so you can beat an awakened Zoan without killing him.

He could have an invincible record but Oda didn't choose to give it to him.
He choosed to say Kaido loosed before.
And again he loosed 7th times without being Killed why to defeat him the 8th you need to kill him ?

That's why he's laying on the ground seems uncounscious.
Same reason Luffy was.

Just wondering, what could be more impressive than scarring the WSC after blocking hakai for a moment?

Those are the same words I heard when some ppl were claiming that Zoro will fight Kaido.

Yeah, let's forget about Kaido who alr had that CoC for a longer period of time. If Luffy beats Kaido in a 1v1 does he even have any real challenge left besides BB? And I am saying that because I am considering that BB>Kaido something that could be easily wrong.
Killing Kaido lol