Future Events Will Sanji saves Marco and fight King and Queen?

Will Sanji saves Marco and fight King and Queen?

• Total voters
As you guys heard of my Sanji vs King and Queen thread before.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sanji-will-fight-both-king-and-queen.10651/

This will be the reinforced thread of it.:pepelit:

Marco to Queen:

Perospero wants to show that Big Mom Pirates reign supreme. And how would he do that you might ask?

Exactly. He's gonna beat injured Marco.

"bUt bUt mArCo iS wInNiNg"

Man was bleeding and it's difficult for him to hold off two commanders at the same time. The Calamities didn't even use their hybrid forms and Marco's about to drop next chapter and Perospero might use this chance to beat him up.

He was about to finish off Marco until Carrot and Wanda jumping on him.

For Sanji's case,

Sanji is going to the opposite direction which is where Momo and Yamato is. The beaten up guys on the floor is an indication of that. Usually Sanji would pick one up from the direction he was going, not someone behind him. If his original direction was towards Kinemon, that means the opposite is Momo which is not the case here.

Sanji is also one of the first Strawhat to interact with a new character (Yamato joining the SH is reinforced here). And knowing Oda, Sanji will definitely have a gag reaction with Yamato.

Sanji also heard of Jinbei before back in East Blue.

So after Sanji meeting Yamato, he will entrust Yamato to take care of Jack that is heading towards the Scabbards right now so we might get Yamato vs Jack. For anybody that is asking, "Why would Sanji go to Momo instead of the Scabbards?"

1. Because Sanji doesn't know who Yamato is.
2. The Scabbards entrust Sanji or other characters to protect Momo instead of them, Sanji is not dumb. He knew that the Scabbards would rather die than letting Momo get hurts.

King already set his eyes on Momo.

Sanji stop King from executing Momo.

Not only that, Sanji also bend King's beak.
And I doubt King would let Sanji get away with that so he might try to take revenge on him.

Queen also show some interest in Sanji.
Queen specifically stated Judge's son, which indicates that he knows Judge in the past. And once Queen called Sanji by the Vinsmoke, Sanji will definitely get pissed off just like how Drake called him Vinsmoke.

Both King and Queen have connection with Sanji.

So Sanji will protect Momo for a bit until Marco runs out of stamina and start getting lured away by Perospero (Peros ain't gonna team up with King and Queen since he just want the Big Mom Pirates to be at the top). And then King and Queen will start finding Momo and Sanji will go out there and fight them.

Why would you fight one Calamity when you can fight two?:jordanmf:

Now now, you might ask, "Um sir Goat, are you sure that your Sanji vs King and Queen prediction will be correct?"

Me:

I was saying Sanji already beat Blacktooth and Robin saving Sanji since day 1 and nobody listen to me and guess what happens?:goyea:

Nailed it.

Conclusion: Marco is about to get beat by King and Queen and Perospero will lured and beat injured Marco on his own (doubt it:afrokappa:) and Sanji will go to Momo and understand the situation and saves Marco from Perospero and fight King and Queen later.

Tagging some cool folks:goatasure:
@Chrono @Kuro Ashi @Missy @BangMi @GrandmasterChef Zonji @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Jackteo @BleakAsh @Lukegranders @Inflamed Haki @GreenEggsAHam @Doggo @Vice Admiral Lee Hung @playa4321 @Jo_Ndule etc etc.
Sanji vs Jack incoming!

As you guys heard of my Sanji vs King and Queen thread before.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sanji-will-fight-both-king-and-queen.10651/

This will be the reinforced thread of it.:pepelit:

Marco to Queen:

Perospero wants to show that Big Mom Pirates reign supreme. And how would he do that you might ask?

Exactly. He's gonna beat injured Marco.

"bUt bUt mArCo iS wInNiNg"

Man was bleeding and it's difficult for him to hold off two commanders at the same time. The Calamities didn't even use their hybrid forms and Marco's about to drop next chapter and Perospero might use this chance to beat him up.

He was about to finish off Marco until Carrot and Wanda jumping on him.

For Sanji's case,

Sanji is going to the opposite direction which is where Momo and Yamato is. The beaten up guys on the floor is an indication of that. Usually Sanji would pick one up from the direction he was going, not someone behind him. If his original direction was towards Kinemon, that means the opposite is Momo which is not the case here.

Sanji is also one of the first Strawhat to interact with a new character (Yamato joining the SH is reinforced here). And knowing Oda, Sanji will definitely have a gag reaction with Yamato.

Sanji also heard of Jinbei before back in East Blue.

So after Sanji meeting Yamato, he will entrust Yamato to take care of Jack that is heading towards the Scabbards right now so we might get Yamato vs Jack. For anybody that is asking, "Why would Sanji go to Momo instead of the Scabbards?"

1. Because Sanji doesn't know who Yamato is.
2. The Scabbards entrust Sanji or other characters to protect Momo instead of them, Sanji is not dumb. He knew that the Scabbards would rather die than letting Momo get hurts.

King already set his eyes on Momo.

Sanji stop King from executing Momo.

Not only that, Sanji also bend King's beak.
And I doubt King would let Sanji get away with that so he might try to take revenge on him.

Queen also show some interest in Sanji.
Queen specifically stated Judge's son, which indicates that he knows Judge in the past. And once Queen called Sanji by the Vinsmoke, Sanji will definitely get pissed off just like how Drake called him Vinsmoke.

Both King and Queen have connection with Sanji.

So Sanji will protect Momo for a bit until Marco runs out of stamina and start getting lured away by Perospero (Peros ain't gonna team up with King and Queen since he just want the Big Mom Pirates to be at the top). And then King and Queen will start finding Momo and Sanji will go out there and fight them.

Why would you fight one Calamity when you can fight two?:jordanmf:

Now now, you might ask, "Um sir Goat, are you sure that your Sanji vs King and Queen prediction will be correct?"

Me:

I was saying Sanji already beat Blacktooth and Robin saving Sanji since day 1 and nobody listen to me and guess what happens?:goyea:

Nailed it.

Conclusion: Marco is about to get beat by King and Queen and Perospero will lured and beat injured Marco on his own (doubt it:afrokappa:) and Sanji will go to Momo and understand the situation and saves Marco from Perospero and fight King and Queen later.

Tagging some cool folks:goatasure:
@Chrono @Kuro Ashi @Missy @BangMi @GrandmasterChef Zonji @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Jackteo @BleakAsh @Lukegranders @Inflamed Haki @GreenEggsAHam @Doggo @Vice Admiral Lee Hung @playa4321 @Jo_Ndule etc etc.
AY LETS GOOOOOOOOO. LIKE I SAID IF MARCO ISN'T THERE HE GON FIGHT KING. :kata:

Just queen bro i really can't see him facing a swordsman of King's caliber it's bad matchup for Sanji.
Marco has inflicted far more damage than he received, did really well holding off two monsters on his own since ch 1000, it's no surprise he would begin to tire and yes i acknowledge Sanji would make things easier by taking Queen off him. Fighting both is out of the question:goyea:

Where did Sanji low diff P1?

Page is gone for two weeks straight.
It wasn't a block.

Black Lightning is literally coming out from their legs.
Sanji was knocked out
I see no knocked out here.

This is examples of knocked out.

Bending beak was already debunked in the first page of your thread
No.

It was bad angle. His nose is way more crooked then it normally is.

His nose is cut off right at the bent area so if it was a full panel you will see something like this.

Not to mention, how does any of these mean Sanji beat both King and Queen? It actually proves the opposite. Now you see you can't make an argument for Sanji without relying on Zoro and Luffy
King can't damage Sanji. He was clashing equally with King with shows that Sanji is close to King in strength.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji vs Jack incoming!
I was on the Sanji vs Jack train as well but Yamato needs to shine as well.

Good effort D Goat, MonsterZoro and the others are not far ahead. Anyway Sanji is probably going for Momo and could eventually get Queen somewhat (or tag team Apoo, and maybe the yakuza boss, with Chopper and X drake) or go to Kinemon and take part in that fake Oden matter we saw at the end of the last chapter.

Just queen bro i really can't see him facing a swordsman of King's caliber it's bad matchup for Sanji.
Marco has inflicted far more damage than he received, did really well holding off two monsters on his own since ch 1000, it's no surprise he would begin to tire and yes i acknowledge Sanji would make things easier by taking Queen off him. Fighting both is out of the question:goyea:
I'm fine with Sanji vs Queen only but King is not a bad match-up for Sanji imo.
Good effort D Goat, MonsterZoro and the others are not far ahead.
Prime Zoro D Goat >>>>>> MonsterZoro + the others.:kata:
Anyway Sanji is probably going for Momo and could eventually get Queen somewhat (or tag team Apoo, and maybe the yakuza boss, with Chopper and X drake) or go to Kinemon and take part in that fake Oden matter we saw at the end of the last chapter.
Yeah, Sanji is most likely going to Momo first knowing how he was going the opposite of where Kinemon is and then send Yamato to protect the Scabbards and then he will scoop one or two Calamities out of the way.

Page is gone for two weeks straight.
So you agree it us headcanon

Black Lightning is literally coming out from their legs.
So you couldn't see Sanji kicking also right?

see no knocked out here.
So Sanji was taking nap right? That's why he was then trying to get up several moments after King dropped him.

His nose is cut off right at the bent area so if it was a full panel you will see something like this.
Lol when you have to insert your own drawing in the manga. No wonder people claim you read two piece

King can't damage Sanji. He was clashing equally with King with shows that Sanji is close to King in strength.
Is that why Sanji was knocked out?

This ain't headcanon. Sanji has clashed with Page One, Drake, Hawkins, and King since coming to Wano. His distractors just want to either ignore his strength or downplay it.
He hasn't defeated any of them.
When did Sanji clash with Hawkings?...see headcanon.
He couldn't defeat P1
He got smacked by Drake in weakest form and knocked out by King in his weakest form.
These are all facts.

Just like when he tried to "save" Tashigi the damsel, only to end up being the new damsel?
He save Tashigi and kicked Vergo away, Vergo also run away from Sanji so he already reached his objective of protecting G5.
Sanji is needed to fight King or Queen I'm agree because if he's not then King or Queen would keep getting bullied by Marco and now come to worst even Chopper join to bullying them
Marco, Sanji and Chopper vs King and Queen would be a one sided massacre.:josad: