Future Events Zoro & Killer won’t survive

:moonwalk:Can't wait for when Mijawk and Zoro end up doing what I expected

:milaugh:bunch of people who think Oda really sees Mihawk ~ Yonko, Zoro ~ kidd/Luffy
What did you expect exactly?

Am curious to hear this out lol.

Also Mihawk > Yonko since Shanks is one, and Kidd and Luffy have to prove they can do as good as Zoro did on the rooftop since even hype/portrayal wise they don't hold much anymore.

This thread will age like milk.

Zoro will definitely make it to the end. The manga has been hinting at Zoro fighting and defeating a dragon during Wano since his encounter with the Punk Hazard dragon. Kaido is waiting for a strong samurai or swordsman. Zoro is the only one left who could fit that role.

Zoro is just getting started and still working to master enma. He's already proven to be one of the main fighters. He can counter Big Mom and Kaido's fire attacks. He can hurt Kaido which means he can also hurt Big Mom. He has already shocked and scared both of them.

I can see Killer not making it to the end. In fact, I believe he will go on a fight Jack. Oda hinted at Jack returning.

Kid and Law has to catch up to Zoro. Kid has been the biggest disappointment out of all of the SN. While Law has already used two of his strongest attacks and it have amounted to very little.

Luffy is doing almost as well as Zoro. Luffy attacks against Kaido aren't as efficient since he's using so much power and energy and gaining so little.

I am back :noo:

I just had to post this because many fans are getting hyped to the extreme thinking zoro and killer are going to play a part other than playing the background character that gets crushed soon to make the alliance side suffer major loses from the yonkos

For example we saw this happening versus enel ... zoro and robin looked all good until robin get her head boiling and zoro got his face stepped on by his daddy

history does repeat itself, that what robin said or we could say oda said ... I don’t want to waste my time talking about how repetitive this manga is.

guys you should not really get so hyped like this , at least think of the possibility of it or else we will get disappointed like never especially the hardcore zoro fans

ANYWAYS now my theory is having some nice updates as expected :watchout:

cp 0 is there , they will definitely play a part and this has to be somehow connected with garp and sword... that’s where things will start to really get to the core

-kaido and mama destroying the alliance next time we see them after they get serious

- THIRD PARTY comes in to balance things out... garp vs big mom starts ending with his death and big mom counties to elbaf

- killer was humiliated to the mud, it’s only about time he gets raped to death causing kid to go wild and powe

- zoro was sanjis rival ... he is not going to survive this shit ... smoothie enters after big mom commands to kill the straw hats... zoro’s real typical sword fight begins

law, kid and luffy vs kaido and yeah...
ngl reading this, i thought this is definitely one of the dumbest take i have seen or at least its high up there:okay:....
then after a lil scrolling i come across this gem:
Somebody who gets it. Only Navy will keep Linlin busy so that Kaido gets to be focused by Pirates

Garp & Kizaru vs Linlin, garp dies while Kizaru stalls Linlin
SN trio vs Kaido ... kizaru, Yamato Nd co will also play a role

Zoro and Killer aren't gonna be there in final round
this is good enough to be featured in a Dr. Phill episode:suresure::suresure:

Tell BM to kill Marco 1st then we will talk about 1v2 against Garp+Kizaru. and lets not even talk about killing MC's grandpa. She didnt make the list:hapnoel:

I am back :noo:

I just had to post this because many fans are getting hyped to the extreme thinking zoro and killer are going to play a part other than playing the background character that gets crushed soon to make the alliance side suffer major loses from the yonkos

For example we saw this happening versus enel ... zoro and robin looked all good until robin get her head boiling and zoro got his face stepped on by his daddy

history does repeat itself, that what robin said or we could say oda said ... I don’t want to waste my time talking about how repetitive this manga is.

guys you should not really get so hyped like this , at least think of the possibility of it or else we will get disappointed like never especially the hardcore zoro fans

ANYWAYS now my theory is having some nice updates as expected :watchout:

cp 0 is there , they will definitely play a part and this has to be somehow connected with garp and sword... that’s where things will start to really get to the core

-kaido and mama destroying the alliance next time we see them after they get serious

- THIRD PARTY comes in to balance things out... garp vs big mom starts ending with his death and big mom counties to elbaf

- killer was humiliated to the mud, it’s only about time he gets raped to death causing kid to go wild and powe

- zoro was sanjis rival ... he is not going to survive this shit ... smoothie enters after big mom commands to kill the straw hats... zoro’s real typical sword fight begins

law, kid and luffy vs kaido and yeah...
:milaugh:
This is cute

J

Jo_Ndule

If anything, Kid and Killer wouldn't survive. The point of 1003 was to show Kid and Killer both shocked by what Luffy and Zoro did. It's also so that we can interpret Luffy/Zoro as a superior duo to Kid/Killer.
:milaugh:yes kidd wont survive

Zoro will survive

Even tho zoro is the only SN protected by Oda to not be hit 2x or more by Yonko
Post automatically merged:

ngl reading this, i thought this is definitely one of the dumbest take i have seen or at least its high up there:okay:....
then after a lil scrolling i come across this gem:

this is good enough to be featured in a Dr. Phill episode:suresure::suresure:

Tell BM to kill Marco 1st then we will talk about 1v2 against Garp+Kizaru. and lets not even talk about killing MC's grandpa. She didnt make the list:hapnoel:
You write whatever
Garp doesn't have a df that regenates health

Until then, Garp will come and fight Linlin.. he will die

:milaugh:yes kidd wont survive

Zoro will survive

Even tho zoro is the only SN protected by Oda to not be hit 2x or more by Yonko
Post automatically merged:

You write whatever
Garp doesn't have a df that regenates health

Until then, Garp will come and fight Linlin.. he will die
my whatever still holds more truth than the shits u spew.
Regen DF doesnt discount the fact that she admitted that she wasnt equipped to take out Marco at that time. so much for being the strongest(2nd strongest) in the world that needs prep for taking out a high tier and like u say a guy with "less AP than Pre-skip Apoo".
ofc Oda dmed u personally saying "Garp is coming and and he will die while participating in a 2v1 against BM":cheers:
so many claims with nothing backing it up.
She is the most irrelevant Big shot currently in OP and she is gonna take out one of MC's family member. yeah sounds right.
She is currently playing 2ndry role to Kaido and ofc she is gonna take out the grandpa, a deed that eclipse the Arc villain, Kaido. Taking out Garp in wano means she becomes a bigger villain than Kaido now and thats not happening. Currently the story is shaping about taking down Kaido. She doesnt have enough clout to touch MC's family. i will give u a hint: its not powerlvl that is stopping BM killing Garp.
Tho i am not surprised as u r infamous for spittin random headcanon as facts.

Act 1, and Act 2 of Wano can basically be summed up like this
"Luffy and Zoro's road to find their own unique way to fight Kaidou"
Like seriously, they are the main characters in their own seperate arc in the first half of Wano. Everyone else is just a side guest on their story. If you think that your head-canon rivalry, your CoC means more than Oda's build-up, you are set up for disapointment.

You are speaking of the same man who had gotten impaled by Kamazo so badly you could see the weapon coming out from his back? And you affirm that Oda wants to patronize Zoro?
He is just bitter, don't mind him.
He was told years ago that his takes are those of a ''not very bright kid'' and that he should not set himself up for disappointment by betting constantly against Zoro since Oda himself loves the character...
Some people just like being ''trashed'' what can you do :zosleepy:

You are speaking of the same man who had gotten impaled by Kamazo so badly you could see the weapon coming out from his back? And you affirm that Oda wants to patronize Zoro?
let him be. even if Zoro fans doesnt like it, @Chrono brings more facts to the table than this guy does about anything that is related to Zoro:kayneshrug: and to a certain degree any conversation that has Kaido/BM/Kata/Kid/Calamity/Marco in it.