Powers & Abilities Zoros and Sanjis Opponents Throughout The Series

Rubber also said he would beat all yonkos:milaugh:
I thought Big Mom would come back in Elbaf and be the final opponent there. But I’ve had enough of here I’d rather be wrong than see her again.

They technically said he beat her in the paper already lol I’ll take that.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You provided scenes showing characters use powerful DF, powerful name attacks, powerful haki, facing nerfed, weaken or distracted opponents. Compared to Mihawk who was performing casual swings and wasn't even focusing on his opponent for most of the battle. Mihawk was the one distracted.
Lol. Okay, how’s this?

You going to say Mihawk wasn’t trying here? Literally his aim was to test Whitebeard and got put in his place by Jozu.

Here is an Admiral one shotting Jozu with his first attack.

How about this?

Compared to this:

So Mihawk fails to prove superiority over Jozu when his aim was to test Whitebeard himself, while Aokiji one shot Jozu with ease.

Mihawk got stalled out by Crocodile while Ryokugyu negged Weevil.

And Mihawk postponed against Vista while Akainu fought Vista and his entire crew + Crocodile by himself.

I’m not seeing where Mihawk’s supposedly impressive showings are. Even restrained top tiers horribly embarrass him in terms of feats.

@Germinator this is my response to you. So we were all wrong in a sense
No we weren't, you're trying to equalize things but especially during Wano, no fandom presumed the hardest and expected the most than Zoro fans, hence ZKK

Again you had to be there lol

Post automatically merged:

They didn't.
Queen got sucked up and shrivelled king didn't.
They're equally skinny it's just that Queen "seems" skinnier than before due to him being a whale before

He doesn't look any skinnier than his early MADS self

Last edited:
1. Show where it says he the first mate clown. Idc about your yapping. Just post the panel clown. It wasn't excuse for Sanii bounty. Those are literal facts of the story. Show me where it says Kuroobi was first mate or 2nd strongest. Lol at Kuroobi shouldn't be. I am asking you to provide proof clown. If you can't like I said HOLD THAT L
2. Thats not an argument. Lmao saying "saying that Sanji wouldn't beat Gin if he wasn't Nerf" isn't a argument. Lmao that's like me saying Ussop was going to beat Luffy if he wasn't nerf. Lmao. So once again you only have headcanon. Sanji got his Aas beat. Another L for you no headcanon around here boy.
3. Clown who said Kaku was the first mate? Kaku not even a Pirate you clown lmao Another headcanon nonesense about Jabra being stronger than Kaku. Kaku>Jabra manga fact. Jabra even tried sneaking Kaku and failed miserably. Is everything you argue straight headcanon??? Where the facts crying 6?
Who cares if Jabra left after a while. He still was wasting energy fighting them two. Dumbass when did I say he fought both of them the entire time clown????

4. DID THIS DUMBASS JUST TRY TO COMPARE DORUKI THAT HAS TO DO WITH COMBAT ABILITY TO BOUNTY THATS NOT ALL ABOUT COMBAT ABILITY lmfao Crying 6 come on bro do better:gokulaugh:

5. Sanji has never beaten any 2nd strongest. The only one I can give you is abosolm, buy don't know if he was FM and wasn't the 2nd strongest Oars and Ryuma were stronger. Cry
Brainless ZKKmoron who says 9 million Kurobi isn't first mate over dumbass 8 million Hatchi? :milaugh:You are the bitch who got the L for saying Sanji didn't beat first mate;

-Kurobi first mate

-Absalom first mate

-Jabra only has tiny 20 douriki less than Kaku but superior DF and mobile Tekkai mastery.

Oda balances that Sanji was beat up by Kalifa before;

Fresh Sanji would beat Kaku, perhaps even easier as Jabra was already equal to Kaku due to superior Tekkai > tiny 20 douriki difference.

Same thing with Queen,

Sanji was beat up bad by Black Maria again, then Alber+Queen at the same time, debunked easy.

You can't even write paragraphs now because I just smashed your tiny ZKK brain. You little ZKK bitches are always insecure about Sanji when I am not even Sanji fan lmao. Shows why Zolo is weaker than Luffy and closer to Sanji.

Zolo couldn't even beat weaker Nyaban Brothers without 3 swords you dumb bitch.

Getting beat up badly is a much bigger nerf than having 2 less swords you dumbass, Zolo still had 1 sword and wasn't beating Nyaban Brothers, imagine if he had no sword there.

Sanji (while not being official SH pirate) failing to beat Gin due to being badly nerfed is the same thing.

You clowns bringing about fights Sanji's Pre-SH pirate battles such as Gin is pathetic lmao. Still its obvious Sanji would beat first mate Gin as well if he wasn't nerfed badly;

''He can't even withstsnd the shock of his own kicks!''

Thats how badly he was nerfed in that fight. He would beat first mate Gin otherwise.

You give Absalom? :gokulaugh: You can't give anything bitch, I just debunked your ass badly there, just like about first mate Kuroobi you cry always.

Sanji is proven he can beat Zolo opponents, Zolo can't beat Luffy opponents.

6. Yes Sanji and Zoro biker about shit. Just like Jabra was crying like you are now when Lucci powerwise was so much higher than him. Zoro and Luffy literally said they can finally find out who stronger you dumbass. They have bicker. They also wanted to compete who can catch more Fish. Zoro was also going to join the dressosa tournament knowing Luffy was in it.
7. You ain't addressing Sanji bounty being fraudulent. Please respond with facts and sources. If you Don't respond with them. That means your conceding and just wasting my time
What happened to Dof beating Zolo's ass easy in the same situation? Right you got debunked bad again.

What happened to I debunk your ass about sword nerfing him? Yup its not a nerf dumbass, you got debunked again.

No where its said Pica is strongest that was my argument, so you have no argument, once again you clown got debunked.

- I say: Zolo is jealous of Sanji's power and bounty
ZKKbitch: ''they bickering''
- I never said anything about bickering, I said jealousy.
ZKKbitch again: ''they are bickering''

This guy lost it totally:vistalaugh:

Roger never was jealous of someone once its said ''this guy is 1000 men strong'', thats Zolo is insecure about Sanji's power, he immediately says 'I am stronger' lmao.

Zolo is also happy with a little bit higher bounty than Sanji, not competing with Law or Kid bounties, there are levels bitch.

No we weren't, you're trying to equalize things but especially during Wano, no fandom presumed the hardest and expected the most than Zoro fans, hence ZKK

Again you had to be there lol

They're equally skinny it's just that Queen "seems" skinnier than before due to him being a whale before

He doesn't look any skinnier than his early MADS self
I was around for ZKK. I have threads clowning it

Brainless ZKKmoron who says 9 million Kurobi isn't first mate over dumbass 8 million Hatchi? :milaugh:You are the bitch who got the L for saying Sanji didn't beat first mate;

-Kurobi first mate

-Absalom first mate

-Jabra only has tiny 20 douriki less than Kaku but superior DF and mobile Tekkai mastery.

Oda balances that Sanji was beat up by Kalifa before;

Fresh Sanji would beat Kaku, perhaps even easier as Jabra was already equal to Kaku due to superior Tekkai > tiny 20 douriki difference.

Same thing with Queen,

Sanji was beat up bad by Black Maria again, then Alber+Queen at the same time, debunked easy.

You can't even write paragraphs now because I just smashed your tiny ZKK brain. You little ZKK bitches are always insecure about Sanji when I am not even Sanji fan lmao. Shows why Zolo is weaker than Luffy and closer to Sanji.

Zolo couldn't even beat weaker Nyaban Brothers without 3 swords you dumb bitch.

Getting beat up badly is a much bigger nerf than having 2 less swords you dumbass, Zolo still had 1 sword and wasn't beating Nyaban Brothers, imagine if he had no sword there.

Sanji (while not being official SH pirate) failing to beat Gin due to being badly nerfed is the same thing.

You clowns bringing about fights Sanji's Pre-SH pirate battles such as Gin is pathetic lmao. Still its obvious Sanji would beat first mate Gin as well if he wasn't nerfed badly;

''He can't even withstsnd the shock of his own kicks!''

Thats how badly he was nerfed in that fight. He would beat first mate Gin otherwise.

You give Absalom? :gokulaugh: You can't give anything bitch, I just debunked your ass badly there, just like about first mate Kuroobi you cry always.

Sanji is proven he can beat Zolo opponents, Zolo can't beat Luffy opponents.

What happened to Dof beating Zolo's ass easy in the same situation? Right you got debunked bad again.

What happened to I debunk your ass about sword nerfing him? Yup its not a nerf dumbass, you got debunked again.

No where its said Pica is strongest that was my argument, so you have no argument, once again you clown got debunked.

- I say: Zolo is jealous of Sanji's power and bounty
ZKKbitch: ''they bickering''
- I never said anything about bickering, I said jealousy.
ZKKbitch again: ''they are bickering''

This guy lost it totally:vistalaugh:

Roger never was jealous of someone once its said ''this guy is 1000 men strong'', thats Zolo is insecure about Sanji's power, he immediately says 'I am stronger' lmao.

Zolo is also happy with a little bit higher bounty than Sanji, not competing with Law or Kid bounties, there are levels bitch.
1. Crying 6 I told you to post proof. Stop the yapping. Post where it says Kuroobi is the First mate. Not what I think or what you think you dumbass. Either show Kuroobi joining first or a panel saying this. Maybe you don't know what bringing facts mean. Here an example. If I claim Zoro is the first mate and you disagree. I would post this showing Zoro is his first crewmate

Or OPLA where Oda is directly involve and had to sign off on everything where they call Zoro first mate all the time. Thats how evidence work not your headcanon your freaking clown. Now Show me evidence of him being first mate or HOLD THAT L CrYING 6

2. Idk if Absalom, but I haven't reread Thrillerbark. You can shoe me evidence of being the first mate though, but until then go cry?

3. So you admit Jabra had low douriki. Lmao Another L fir you crying 6. Who cares about moving when Kaku had the best kick cutting attack. They all had things better than others but guess what fact is a fact. He had better combat ability. Also since when is Wolf stronger than a Giaffe. Lmao not only are you dumb about OP, but about real life things too. :gokulaugh: idc if he got beat up by Khalifa. Zoro been nerf before fights too. Are you slow? Sanji even got help with his fight in skypia. Like I already debunk that point with ussop being nerf vs Luffy doesn't mean your going to win especially the fact SANJI HAS NEVER EVER EVER EVER BEATEN THE 2ND STRONGEST OPPONENT IN ANY ARC EVER.

4. So you posted Zoro defeating the cat Brothers basically fought his and Sanji opponent if he was on the crew when he has all his sword. Lol so your on my side 🤣 boy start randomly talking about ZKK cause he has 0 evidence 🤣 I am still waiting for the panel of Kuroobi my guy. How long I got to wait?

5. Zoro was literally fainting vs Hachi mid battle that's how bad he was hurt yet he still defeated him you clown. While Sanji had Luffy helping him with skypia opponent 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6. So I guess your conceding on Kuroobi point sin e you have yet to post the panel showing that. Lmao I disagree woth the Doffy point. Zoro would of just stayed on the ship and send flying slash and bock all his attacks til he came down and get his ass beat. Either way just opinion base. But what we know for a fact is Sanji got neg like a punk. Not opinion a fact. :funky:
7. Who cares if Zoro is jealous of Sanji bounty you dummy. He was also jealous Luffy went in a fighting tournament without him. Tf that mean. Lol We also know Sanji daddy bump his bounty twice.
Who cares wgat Roger was jealous of we barley seen Roger journey.
8. Take out Sanji two bounty increase from daddy. Also Sanji literally below Jinbei Lmfaooooooo

Sanji had clash with S-Shark and got negged by Saturn, Kizaru and Venus.
Sanji is not only living rent free in your head, you are paying him to live in your head lmao
Why do you keep making threads about Sanji?

Saturn eye attack made Base Sanji bleed a little and thats it - just like Luffy in G5. What is ''negged'' about that?
Kizaru kicked Sanji when Sanji was carrying VP and trying to get him away from them. Sanji no sold that light speed kick. What is ''negged'' about that?
Base Sanji blocked Venus Haki infused sword - the old man who can cut anything - and kicked him in the face. Venus transformed and bit Sanji with no damage. What is ''negged'' about that?

I guess Queen negged both Luffy and Zoro then, right?

You guys and your retarded ''Eye diffed'' shit and oMg He GoT hIt OnEs So eH gOt NeGgEd BS is absolutely braindead.

If Sanji had a good showing against either Saturn or Kizaru or Venus then he could be given the benefit of doubt that he will unlock something more and become strong enough to beat an Admiral or even a Gorosei but as of now it seems very unlikely.
What fucking logic is that?
So you think Sanji is not gonna get more Power Up's now and stays on that level until the end of the story? You can't be that fucking stupid.
But if Sanji had ''good showings'' he would get the benefit of the doubt that he would get stronger???? Like what are you smocking?
This is the whole ''Sanji will not fight a YC'' nonsense all over again. And after Wano you have again retards like that saying Zoro is gonna progress to Top Tier, but Sanji who was always on the same level, just stops progressing for no reason.

You are clearly overblowing Sanji's ''bad showings'' - none of those things defeated Sanji nor did any lasting damage. And those guys are all Top Tiers. Yet it's bad showing because Sanji got hit by them? Is he not allowed to ever get hit by anybody, because then it would mean he got ''negged''?

Sanji completely obliterated Kizaru's laser Beam, nobody ever has managed to do that.
Sanji in base blitzed - while carrying VP - Venus, blocked his haki infused sword and kicked him in the face.
Are those bad showings? Based on your logic, since base Sanji blitzed and made Venus bleed, Venus got ''negged'' right?

What about the people saying zoro wouldn't even see kaido ? Like you
Yeah that's because for a long time it was thought only the Captains (Kid, Law, Luffy) would deal with Kaido while Killer, Zoro, Sanji take care of the Beast Pirates

I don't remember people saying Zoro won't see Kaido after Big Mom showed up

You must be remembering Sanji fans aptly predicting Zoro won't see Kaido twice, which he didn't lol. He went down to fight King and never returned to fufill the prophesy Zoro fans had spent 2 years cooking up and trolling those who disagreed :suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah that's because for a long time it was thought only the Captains (Kid, Law, Luffy) would deal with Kaido while Killer, Zoro, Sanji take care of the Beast Pirates

I don't remember people saying Zoro won't see Kaido after Big Mom showed up

You must be remembering Sanji fans aptly predicting Zoro won't see Kaido twice, which he didn't lol. He went down to fight King and never returned to fufill the prophesy Zoro fans had spent 2 years cooking up and trolling those who disagreed :suresure:
Bullshit.
It took chapter 997 and zoro outright saying he come to fight kaido for people to stop chatting shit and even then PEOPLE STILL SAID he'd fight who's who until 1000

Zoro fighting cutting scarring kaido will always be closer to zkk than anything a sanji fan has said

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bullshit.
It took chapter 997 and zoro outright saying he come to fight kaido for people to stop chatting shit and even then PEOPLE STILL SAID he'd fight who's who until 1000

Zoro fighting cutting scarring kaido will always be closer to zkk than anything a sanji fan has said
SKP Sanji Kills Pissjulo

I guess you're just retarded then
:luuh:
Yeah everyone during Wano was equally modest with their takes, no one fanbase stood out saying their fav would kill Kaido or something like that lol :suresure:
I guess you're just retarded then
:luuh:
Yeah everyone during Wano was equally modest with their takes, no one fanbase stood out saying their fav would kill Kaido or something like that lol :suresure:
I see you just want to talk shit I was actually having a real conversation with you.

I see you just want to talk shit I was actually having a real conversation with you.
Yeah you should just be honest and acknowledge why ZKK exists for Zoro and no other fanbase, perhaps the next biggest failed theory I can think of is Raid Will Fail and that isn't even power-scaling related

What zoro did comes closer than not seeing kaido like you said
I don't remember any sizeable amount of people peddling "Zoro won't see Kaido" after this panel dropped

Meanwhile Pinzolos still held on to ZKK and posting threads even after Kaido fell into the volcano :josad:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah you should just be honest and acknowledge why ZKK exists for Zoro and no other fanbase, perhaps the next biggest failed theory I can think of is Raid Will Fail and that isn't even power-scaling related

I don't remember any sizeable amount of people peddling "Zoro won't see Kaido" after this panel dropped

Meanwhile Pinzolos still held on to ZKK and posting threads even after Kaido fell into the volcano :josad:
Why do you get to have a cut off point when you spent the first 2 acts saying they wouldn't even meet ?

So you were wrong and people who said ZKak was wrong. So what are you bragging about

Meanwhile Pinzolos still held on to ZKK and posting threads even after Kaido fell into the volcano
I just to

Dumbass what are you talking about? Did you even read my post or you just walking around this bitch mad.