Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't jump to slander Kaido too soon.

He's in the "i'm a big target fucking around" mode right now, but once he goes human form, let alone Hybrid, people will start catching hands and he will look dominant af.

Just look at Big Mom clearing the whole battlefield with one move for a good minute this chapter for an appetizer of that.

Don't jump to slander Kaido too soon.

He's in the "i'm a big target fucking around" mode right now, but once he goes human form, let alone Hybrid, people will start catching hands and he will look dominant af.

Just look at Big Mom clearing the whole battlefield for a good minute this chapter for an appetizer of that.
Naw b Kaido is still the WSC. Top 2 at the least

It would change depending on how much haki he pump into the attack.
Because unless he control the sword it would drain the max haki from him .
It sort like luffy and gear 4 where he used up his haki for that mode .
Zoro now had the option to use up more haki on a move if he want to the down side it drain him faster just like luffy in gear 4.
Zoro always had the option to use more or less Haki. The point is those attacks he listed are stronger ones. I don't get why people are trying to use semantics now because Zoro showing crazy fears. Luffy can pour more Haki in other attacks too, so what. We are talking about equal amount of Haki here.

No longer on NF for a reason bud, it makes sense when you're always getting trolled and picked on.

You can't even comprehend basic events apparently...in this chapter Zoro needs a mobility boost because he literally can't fly or have a magical DF or tech suit that allows him to teleport or fly...

Saying Sanji would humiliate Zoro just proves you're being disingenuous and probably don't believe it yourself but need to come up with points because you got e-bullied.

if you don't want another NF situation, then best not come out with horrible takes and position yourself as the forum jester (again?).
As I said why are you here bud? Go back to NF , I dropped NF like more than a year and I deleted my account, are you folllowing me or something? :milaugh:

Zoro lacks not only flying, that would be ok.

He lacks speed and long range, or long jumping like Oden. That's weakness.

You are the one being obsessed with Sanji and once I debunk your Zoro fan nonsense you are starting to talk about NF as if I was banned there, go ask your body extravlad and learn who got banned from NF before, I Will give you a clue I never got banned but your Zoro fan friend extravlad did :steef:

That's the usual state of Zoro fans they were also always getting perma banned in OJ, so this might help you to understand the situaton of who can't control themselves because of their extreme fanboyism and who can control himself ; such as me, who never got banned from NF or OJ.:suresure:

I am enjoying the battle kid you are the one getting bullied here :milaugh: Also What NF? I don't even have an account in NF like almost more than a year are you ok? Go back to NF if you want you are in different forum. This Zoro fanboyism of yours is not healthy :suresure: I am talking about the chapter and how Oda draws Zoro is. .. Still needing a speed and long range boost... :steef: If Sanji was here Zoro would be humiliated.

If I was hurt cause Zoro failed (which never occurred in decades but ok) I would make sure to accept it and take the hurdle like a man personally. Of course this is simply me, I ain't the law.
Luffy hasn't failed in this rooftop fight so far, so I don't know what you are referring to.
Zoro failed to hit Kaido this chapter and got hit badly.

As I Said why are you here bud? Go back to NF , I dropped NF like more than a year and I deleted my account, are you folllowing me or something? :milaugh:

You are the one being obsessed with Sanji and once I debunk your Zoro fan nonsense you are starting to talk about NF as if I was banned there, go ask your body extravlad and learn who got banned from NF before, I Will give you a clue I never got banned but your Zoro fan friend extravlad did :steef: That's the usual state of Zoro fans they were also always getting perma banned in OJ, so this might help you to understand the situaton Who can't control themselves because of their fanboyism and Who can control himself (such as me, who never got banned from NF or OJ) :suresure:
CRYING SO HARD, I can feel the tears through my phone

As I Said why are you here bud? Go back to NF , I dropped NF like more than a year and I deleted my account, are you folllowing me or something? :milaugh:

You are the one being obsessed with Sanji and once I debunk your Zoro fan nonsense you are starting to talk about NF as if I was banned there, go ask your body extravlad and learn who got banned from NF before, I Will give you a clue I never got banned but your Zoro fan friend extravlad did :steef:

That's the usual state of Zoro fans they were also always getting perma banned in OJ, so this might help you to understand the situaton of who can't control themselves because of their extreme fanboyism and who can control himself ; such as me, who never got banned from NF or OJ.:suresure:
Stop writing essays, ain’t nobody read them shits.

As I said why are you here bud? Go back to NF , I dropped NF like more than a year and I deleted my account, are you folllowing me or something? :milaugh:

The manga directly said about the sword, not the person wielding it, not the person's haki wielding it, not the person in any way. If you want to use Kaidou avoiding Zoro's attack as an implication how dangerous that attack is, its fine. If you want to state that Zoro's armament technique has increased and he can tame Enma better, its also fine. But just accept the manga statements that Kaidou+BM's focus was fully about the powers from the sword instead from the person. That way, other fandoms views about the majority of Zoro fandom wouldnt be so sour.
And ? What if other fandoms views on Zoro fans are sour ? Why should this matter to us ?
:choppawhat:

Zoro always had the option to use more or less Haki. The point is those attacks he listed are stronger ones. I don't get why people are trying to use semantics now because Zoro showing crazy fears. Luffy can pour more Haki in other attacks too, so what. We are talking about equal amount of Haki here.
When did Zoro have the option to put more haki into those attacks before Enma .
If fact before Enma we did not even know that a swords could drain haki to make attacks stronger and Enma is only sword we see can do it .
Zoro showing crazy feats is nothing new and i have no problem with it but some how some people don't want say Zoro new sword it part of it .
It like saying luffy new gear \haki not a part of the reason why he stronger or have more options .
You talking about luffy but it only in this very arc he learn to use better haki in his attacks .

Status
Not open for further replies.