Status
Not open for further replies.
you probably would have won if you survived a bit more, you just needed some fake WU and it's all good
I mean we had some torturing ability in the team that let people talk to us privately. we could have made a deal :myman:
I had a fake write up every phase and mine couldn’t be checked for falsehoods, also Smileyman gave an A in his class which means double actions so more fake writeups.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I just don‘t get why Sigis/RA said he redirected you. That was like a confession that he is scum.
I believe that is the only reason he got caught so fast. If he would of never said that, I think he could of coasted a bit longer. I don't think I would have used those two abilities on him that night, which were redirected and since both were redirected I knew he had to be scum, because out of the 4 actions I sent only the ones involving him changed.

N

Noctis

I have some general game thoughts to share that muddled in my mind as I watched this game progress.

Firstly, quite easily the best faction in this game was Town. That's not to spite the 2 mafia factions but Town was simply better. The biggest reason for why is through the lynches. In this humongous game, 50 players, abilities flying around like crazy, I believe 11 lynches total(Council included), Town only had 1 mislynch. ONE SINGLE MISLYNCH. That is very very impressive. Town should be proud of themselves for that feat cause they damn near swept this game. And even in this game with a lot of misfires, which is bound to happen, Town shot at more scum than they did Townies. Flower, for example, had only scum vig targets. That's an incredible stat line. The only real misfires from Town were the two from Light. I wouldn't count Yo Tan V1 Muugen's mass kill as a misfiring considering it is part of his passive nor would Fuji's kill getting redirected to Nat count either. The point being, Town did very well and should be proud.

That being said though, there were several instances in this game where they towned very hard. The day 3 lynch on Noctis speaks for itself, it was a bad lynch through and through. The only times I'd personally lynch someone else over confirmed scum is with 2 things 1. I know for a fact that the vig can kill that confirmed scum and 2. The alternative lynch kills a very likely scum candidate whose lynch provides a ton of info. #1 is automatically out of the window because in a game like this, you can't guarantee a scum death through a vig and #2 doesn't hold true for D3 because what possible info does a Noctis provide that overrides confirmed scum lynch? Especially when lynching Lind DID provide a lot of info already. Town recognized that Lind's death would help determine who was lying between Jinri and Usopp(If I remember correctly, Jinri said Usopp was Frank Reynolds). Besides from that there wasn't really any thing that Town did which was dumb or bad. They played a good game, minimized their mistakes, and capitalized off of scum's mistakes. A job well done.

Moving on to the two mafia teams, Odd touched on this earlier but your lack of thread presence killed you. The actions planning was good, great in fact but both you got way too caught up in that, especially from the Guardians. There was zero game control from scum's part and Town just dominated in the day phase. You can't win games by letting Town run wild, especially when you have a Town like this that doesn't mislynch. Gameplay in the day phase should have been much better but the action planning was a marvelous thing to witness. Some top tier shit from both ends. And look about this whole snitching thing the Guardians did, it's not that serious. I understand that the Guardians were coming at the Beautiful Boys out of spite but it's not gamethrowing or bussing in the slightest. Sure, both mafia teams had a common enemy in Town but you could easily change that perspective into saying that Purple Mafia and Town had a common enemy or Red Mafia and Town had a common enemy. All 3 of them are enemies. Purple Mafia's decisions to out the other team isn't shameful when you realize that 1. They don't owe Red Mafia anything and 2. They had to do what they had to do in order to survive to see the next sunrise. Some of y'all might disapprove of their actions which is fine but it's not like what they did wasn't understandable. It was. I will have to say though, it wasn't the best idea to spiting one another. Town had a huge lead that they were not about to blow unless both mafia teams had come together to defeat Town. In doing such would have increased the chances of winning for Red and Purple Mafia, but it is what it is.

Looking back on this game, that D3 mislynch was crucial for scum cause man had they lynch Lind instead, just the sheer amount of momentum Town would of had going into D4 would have been too much.

Overall a very fun game to witness. Those post restrictions were absolutely hilarious. From Lanji's waifus to Jinri's preaching; Naomi's Tobi impersonation and Smiley's fairies. I laughed a lot.

I hope the majority of you guys enjoyed the game and to all those new players on the forum and first time players, what do y'all think of this Worstgen Mafia Community? We're fucking awesome aren't we?! I hope y'all stay for some more games in the future!

I believe that is the only reason he got caught so fast. If he would of never said that, I think he could of coasted a bit longer. I don't think I would have used those two abilities on him that night, which were redirected and since both were redirected I knew he had to be scum, because out of the 4 actions I sent only the ones involving him changed.
If I was him I would have just said I visited Queen and sent her to Rayan/Usopp.

And because Queen invests inno I would have just said I always get correct results.

Doubt anyone would have gone for him in that case.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Finally back from work now I can make my statement here.

First the nasty thing. @oddoddfruit you shouldn't have brought up the slandering from the past. I apologized to you in honest manners and all you did was trying to lecture me and then ban me from the Mugiwara server. Secondly as soon as you saw my name on the sign up list you should have prepared yourself. You bringing this up just shows how butthurt you became cuz of it. Your reputation wasn't even in danger the only one with a slandered name is me and I am the only person allowed to say this. I won't apologize again it's your turn to make out of it what you'd like. You also don't need to reply to this, it's over as it is, it's done. Sayonara!

Secondly, the only persons that truly deserve an apologize are @novaselinenever and @Dragomir .
I again burnt out in a novas game and that is maybe the only shameful thing. Because the great job those two have done, did not deserve to be dirtied by toxicity. Anyway this is part of my legacy, same as MUUGEN carries his legacy, I carry my own legacy with me.

So about my gameplay itself, I don't care what people think, I was salty and especially depressed after I got janitor killed.
I reserved a role 1.5 years ago and this was the first time in my 2 years of mafia where I reserved a role just to be killed N1 for pretty personal reasons, I don't want to dig into it because it doesn't deserve any debate. It was just poor.
I was hyped for this game since I helped building this mafia section and we all knew this game will be a thing + a huge success. I sadly could not be a part of the game which was the reason I was triggered. It was especially painful when Drago and novas refused to give me informations because I was still eligible for revive and this was actually the most toxic thing, knowing that I won't be revived anyway because of janitoring while holding one of the strongest roles in the game in my hands, a role that literally pops up in late game like crazy + a role that had the potential to be the biggest meme role in the history of Weeb games.
I think novas and Drago fairly had to deal with me and others too because I had no fun all in all even if I tried my best.
The best part for me still was looking at write ups and looking at role flips while I stopped caring for the game. I even "subbed out" after N5 or so making me not eligible for revives, just so I could atleast have joy in watching novas' and Dragos' work to carry fruits.

Imma tell now what I told others just rephrasing it for clarity, I just kept up playing mafia here so I could be warmed up for this game, with a bit of disappointment D0 ofc. I will now take a break from here until I host my upcomming game and depending on my mood I might get motivated to play a game here and there and return favours. But I really want to be playing less in future, or atleast with different people so no heat gets stored that could cause more drama. I also won't play the next Weeb game because of it, because I would just start slandering again. I see myself as a better host than player, my game understanding is better suited for hosting and supporting people with ideas and help rather than entering baseless discussions that will end up in another baseless discussion. I am not shaped up for this because I always end up having the biggest target on my back.

I hope my upcomming game will not flop, because my dream is improving as a host and inspire people with good gameplay. Tho my name is slandered and it worries me if people will sign up for play, especially after my last Wano game got pretty much rigged by modkills and sub outs. I was still proud of hosting the active players and I was very very proud of having MUUGEN in my game!
Whenever I host imma get some legends to play my game and make it enjoyable and fundamentally everytime a "fresh experience" for the players. I hope people will give it and give me a chance in future!

All in all I love this community, else I wouldn't be here, being just a guy here it's hard to show how much I like the mafia players and hosts here, I am just a person that always holds back this feelings to act strong and rightous. I don't want people to think of me as an arrogant asshole. Yes I can be like that, but in the end noone wants to be an asshole, it sometimes is a result of what direction mankind is going on this world. That is why people need breaks and distance from time to time.
So imma give my all in future. Just wanted to let you guys know!

Rej over and out.

HAIL MUUGEN!​
Take a break it's all good man. But like it was mentioned here repeatedly, don't take this game too seriously and have fun! I'll wait for your next game and the next time I play with you again.

I won't speak for anyone but myself.

I stated that this would be my final game for a while since frustrations with prior games had built up, but I agreed to play this game because I had already signed up for it. Obviously a lot happened during the course of the game including our strongest role getting themselves modkilled, Robin dying early due to some unknown mechanic, and the speed of the game just being absurd. I followed orders and did what I had to do for most of the game, and it worked out for me. It was very frustrating, especially when you add the perceived gamethrowing I experienced in a prior game with @Go D. Usopp ™ (with which he has PM'd me about this morning) and the frustrations I had with Alibaba coming in to taunt us about reviving them later. I think by N2, Purple mafia largely agreed that the game was lost and that we would just play things out, especially since we received nothing to compensate Alibaba's throw. @Dragomir and @novaselinenever can attest to our lack of morale at that point.

I was doing good by winning all of my R/P/S matches, getting info for my team, and generally lying low without much suspicion. My issues began when @MangoSenpai collared me and forced me to claim. The plan was just to kill @Melontonin and just tease for most of the day. I was informed that I had until the end of the phase to answer MangoSenpai, and so I was just planning to wait until the very end of the phase to answer and then face the consequences during the next phase. I received two Bomb Collars, and I killed Melontonin with one to get rid of one restriction, but there was no way to get rid of the other. I was thinking of passing it onto Red mafia @Rheanael for them to use, but I passed it to Purple mafia Queen. The issue was that I was safe from a kill as long as I didn't lie to MangoSenpai, so I didn't lie to them (which I presumed to mean the question that I was asked). So I taunted them about being able to negate Ultra Kills and Ultra Protects and all of that.

I did say that I didn't have to listen to them, and Dragomir informed that I would be killed because of that lie. It was a but frustrating to say the least, so I eased up in the thread about my gods coming to kill me and releasing some steam about the aforementioned frustrations that had occurred. It was then that Dragomir told me that he would let me slide for that lie, but at that point I was all but outed, and I blew up in the thread since I was just pissed off at everything and didn't care anymore. I admitted that I was Purple mafia, took care not to mention teammates, and just took that time to rant.

That's really it for my side of things.
Looking at your PM, you guys did have a rough time. And I speak for all my red teammates when I say that we too were frustrated that things weren't going as planned and might have taken our anger out on you guys.

Like Drago said, you are under no obligation to help us. I think you guys did the best you could even with a modkill. So kudos to you guys, truly!
That was good thinking.

As I explained in mafia chat, most people choose rock (35%), then scissor (33%), then paper (remainder). Statistically speaking, choosing all paper will win you most games, which is why I won 5 out of 6 r/p/s games here or however many I did. My only loss was to you. In addition to enslaving me to a slave, I needed to show you your place and kill your both.
Wow, so much for RPS lmao. I went to the kitchen, saw scissors and threw scissors :kata:

I had a fake write up every phase and mine couldn’t be checked for falsehoods, also Smileyman gave an A in his class which means double actions so more fake writeups.
Bruhh @Smileyman never gave me an A. All I got was homework :lusalty:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I wish I knew. At first I thought it was some investigative ability where if you decide to do homework, he would receive my alignment or something. But... nothing happened lol. Drago would tell me I have received homework and ask if I wanted to do it, I said yes both the times and nothing happened.
oh lmao. I thought you guys had to actually answer questions or do mini tasks

Looking at your PM, you guys did have a rough time. And I speak for all my red teammates when I say that we too were frustrated that things weren't going as planned and might have taken our anger out on you guys.

Like Drago said, you are under no obligation to help us. I think you guys did the best you could even with a modkill. So kudos to you guys, truly!
I was certainly interested in helping Red mafia win while I was still alive, but I died and gave the Bomb Collar to Queen instead.
Wow, so much for RPS lmao. I went to the kitchen, saw scissors and threw scissors :kata:
I try my best when I can.

There are statistical studies that looked at Chinese mafia players, which gave insights as to how their wording changes when one is town and when one is mafia. I think it lines up with @Go D. Usopp ™ pretty well when he's pressured, which makes him easier to read in those situations.

Our fight began on Earth and continued as we wrestled with one another down to hell. Surely, we would continue as we were resurrected and killed again for eons to follow.

This is true. I couldn't keep up from day one as the thread moved too quickly.

You never obeyed me. I tried to command you, but you ignored me when I stated that I wasn't a female character.

Alibaba didn't inform the team. When I logged onto NF and saw what happened, I logged onto here and informed the team.

Someone asked me if those were visions, and I just said that they were reads. I'm not sure why anyone would've thought that they were visions after that. Noah wasn't a prophet.

And I only pushed you when I was informed by Queen that you had sent a super kill my way.

I won't speak for anyone but myself.

I stated that this would be my final game for a while since frustrations with prior games had built up, but I agreed to play this game because I had already signed up for it. Obviously a lot happened during the course of the game including our strongest role getting themselves modkilled, Robin dying early due to some unknown mechanic, and the speed of the game just being absurd. I followed orders and did what I had to do for most of the game, and it worked out for me. It was very frustrating, especially when you add the perceived gamethrowing I experienced in a prior game with @Go D. Usopp ™ (with which he has PM'd me about this morning) and the frustrations I had with Alibaba coming in to taunt us about reviving them later. I think by N2, Purple mafia largely agreed that the game was lost and that we would just play things out, especially since we received nothing to compensate Alibaba's throw. @Dragomir and @novaselinenever can attest to our lack of morale at that point.

I was doing good by winning all of my R/P/S matches, getting info for my team, and generally lying low without much suspicion. My issues began when @MangoSenpai collared me and forced me to claim. The plan was just to kill @Melontonin and just tease for most of the day. I was informed that I had until the end of the phase to answer MangoSenpai, and so I was just planning to wait until the very end of the phase to answer and then face the consequences during the next phase. I received two Bomb Collars, and I killed Melontonin with one to get rid of one restriction, but there was no way to get rid of the other. I was thinking of passing it onto Red mafia @Rheanael for them to use, but I passed it to Purple mafia Queen. The issue was that I was safe from a kill as long as I didn't lie to MangoSenpai, so I didn't lie to them (which I presumed to mean the question that I was asked). So I taunted them about being able to negate Ultra Kills and Ultra Protects and all of that.

I did say that I didn't have to listen to them, and Dragomir informed that I would be killed because of that lie. It was a but frustrating to say the least, so I eased up in the thread about my gods coming to kill me and releasing some steam about the aforementioned frustrations that had occurred. It was then that Dragomir told me that he would let me slide for that lie, but at that point I was all but outed, and I blew up in the thread since I was just pissed off at everything and didn't care anymore. I admitted that I was Purple mafia, took care not to mention teammates, and just took that time to rant.

That's really it for my side of things.
I thought you did amazingly well. I can imagine losing the strongest roles off of the bat would damage your morale. We've been scummates once before on favorites so I know how much you tried. It soaked up a lot of your free time and you tend to get invested (I do as well so its something I can relate)

I cannot forgive Alibaba for what he did tbh. I get that people hate playing as scum and he might think it was funny, but it just ruins the game entirely.

Best of luck Jinri, maybe one day we'll be on the same scum team again.

Status
Not open for further replies.