Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
That's because you didn't grasp it.
The pattern is amazing.
There is no pattern, no one has ever claimed Sanji would fight King for those reasons.
Btw Wadatsumi is bigger than Hyouzou and Absalom was Ryuma's boss, they are facts that doesn't support any idea, not opinions :kayneshrug:

"Sanji gets stronger opponents" isn't true and no one believes that but the opposite isn't true either. Zoro doesn't always get stronger opponents.

Fine what is the meme supposed to mean ?

Idk if your trying to make fun of the reasoning of Sanji vs King or the reasoning of Sanji's opponents being stronger than Zoro's.
No he's making fun of the hoops you guys go through to try and legitimize a Sanji vs King fight, when there is a clear as day reason that Sanji and Queen will likely fight.

And this joke was when Zoro was still under the dome and people like you argued that Sanji would fight a stronger opponent than Zoro, hence all of the little excuses at the bottom which are obviously dumb.

Again, I have no problem with Sanji vs King now, but it was a dumb argument to make when people though Zoro vs King was the more likely battle to happen. Now that he's elevated to a Yonko fight, now it would make sense for Sanji vs King. Don't be mad when its Jinbe vs King tho lol

definitely not Sanji

he's not strong enough, even more so now that he finished an extreme diff fight with the gifters who captured him and is injured. he'll fight queen, maybe with help

marco (my option), jinbei, or even yamato will defeat king. heck even zoro (once hes done defeating the emperors) is a better pick than sanji if king is still around by then

Ben Beckman is probably the strongest YC1!As for who beats King,this chapter revealed that King wants Red Scabbards dead,Robin will probably free Sanji and Fight Black Maria,so i see King forgetting about Marco and going for the Scabbards and then we get King vs Sanji!
Yh sanji and king already exchange blows and sanji have to pay him bk for that beek attack
Post automatically merged:

Marco literally said the SHs are the main fighters of the arc

Then you have the CP0 saying the New Gen will defeat the officers, meaning Beast Pirates

Marco is part of the Old Gen.

People saying they think Marco will defeat King, are only saying that because their headcannon fight Zoro vs King is destroyed....and they dont wanna accept the fight Oda is building up to which is Sanji vs King.

I keep sayn sanji v king but ppl just hate my boy sanji but I dont mind bc he coming in hard next few chapters

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
There's too much few material to undergo the Sanji v King road right now, and more material and ground for v Queen instead.

Oda taught us how plot dynamics are of utmost importance when it comes to portray fights so I'm going with that as of now.

Yh sanji and king already exchange blows and sanji have to pay him bk for that beek attack
Post automatically merged:

I keep sayn sanji v king but ppl just hate my boy sanji but I dont mind bc he coming in hard next few chapters
Ive been saying Sanji vs King since 2019 and everybody keeps ignoring me. Either way, they'll see the light soon.