Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
It’s not people don’t think sanji vs king is happening they just don’t like sanji.

these are the same people saying Yamato is more likely to fight king that’s all you need to know on the situation
I also think it will destroy the "King is only for Zoro because he has a sword arguement". Zoro is on the roof. Marco is only for support. Queen has more of a grudge with Drake than he has with Sanji. This is why I have Sanji facing King. Sanji always comes across as a protector and King is the opposite of that. Their clash seems inevitable.

Did you already forget about the Germa plot? I thought you were more perceptive about portrayals my man.
there’s multiple reasons why sanji is fighting king. The only reason sanji would fight queen is if he has a Germa connection. Unless you have zoro fighting king it’s a safe bet to say it’s gonna be sanji and who the do you think drake is gonna fight? It’s gonna be queen. There’s no one left

there’s multiple reasons why sanji is fighting king. The only reason sanji would fight queen is if he has a Germa connection. Unless you have zoro fighting king it’s a safe bet to say it’s gonna be sanji and who the do you think drake is gonna fight? It’s gonna be queen. There’s no one left
The Germa connection between Queen and Sanji can be solved in a verbal interaction. Theres no need for it to be a fight.

The Germa connection between Queen and Sanji can be solved in a verbal interaction. Theres no need for it to be a fight.
Exactly and if you go back there can be no connection considering sanjis last name is vinsmoke so obviously queen would make a comment on it. Though it seems queen is a cyborg. After some thought today I’m changing from sanji vs queen to sanji vs king. Sanji vs king after your points makes way too much sense. People also have to think about drake. He needs a fight and that’s queen

Exactly and if you go back there can be no connection considering sanjis last name is vinsmoke so obviously queen would make a comment on it. Though it seems queen is a cyborg. After some thought today I’m changing from sanji vs queen to sanji vs king. Sanji vs king after your points makes way too much sense. People also have to think about drake. He needs a fight and that’s queen
Glad you have seen the light:kata:

I only want him to fight King for the amazing fight I could see them doing in the anime with flying and all... But it would be overkill.

Well but it would be still cool just to trigger some people. But most likely same people would say. King is Who is Who level and shit. Zoro would one shot or something

Hell even now people are saying that there is nothing special about the commanders and everyone of the SNs would wreck them... See Drake... Or Capone shitting himself against Katakuri

Some month ago people loled even at the idea people as Sanji beating one alone

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Sanji fans running away from Queen as if he was contagious or something. :myman:
Is it because Zoro neg diffed a Gatling gun out of his hands?
I still don't see why they dislike the idea when King is actually even meant not to be extremely healthy at all in most futurible case scenarios. Odds wise Queen is going to prove the strongest bet. They should hope for it. Also the most likely to occur too as of now.

He means judges son always fights people with an inferior complex. The type that always feel the need to seek validation from others just like him.
And luffy always fights the main guy by himself... oh wait it’s a team battle. Wano isn’t supposed to be a normal arc and it’s the conclusion of the yonko saga. Odas done with holding himself to pre timeskip shit