Status
Not open for further replies.
Fujishiro = Blackbeard
Blother = Kizaru (?)
Light = Sengoku
Jew and Rhea/Sera = Akainu and Aokiji. Rhea actually mentioned Ace early game, wonder if it was a Freudian slip for Akainu.

My most prominent bet as of now.

Rhea

Cattitude
Fujishiro = Blackbeard
Blother = Kizaru (?)
Light = Sengoku
Jew and Rhea/Sera = Akainu and Aokiji. Rhea actually mentioned Ace early game, wonder if it was a Freudian slip for Akainu.

My most prominent bet as of now.
So you are saying this now after Flowa sub out? Lmao

I'm not claimed Ace, I just said FIRE back then and you guys thingking I'm Ace :owo:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Marimo_420 @Tris thought about Blamenco and Squardo?
The Squard claim seems iffy lol. I’m not sure what to think of Jew, since based on his meta, I would town read him. After his claim, I’m not sure what to think of him.

Juliet claimed Blamenco, right? I think she is telling the truth. We lynched Blother mainly because of Juliet‘s info. I don’t know how Juliet plays when she is scum, but I don’t think she would bus her buddy d2. I think Juliet is town.

Imo, Blamenco is in the game. Not sure about Squard.

Rhea

Cattitude
The Squard claim seems iffy lol. I’m not sure what to think of Jew, since based on his meta, I would town read him. After his claim, I’m not sure what to think of him.

Juliet claimed Blamenco, right? I think she is telling the truth. We lynched Blother mainly because of Juliet‘s info. I don’t know how Juliet plays when she is scum, but I don’t think she would bus her buddy d2. I think Juliet is town.

Imo, Blamenco is in the game. Not sure about Squard.
Okay. Maybe I will override Juliet's character.
But, not with JDB character.
If he is not lying about Squard, those characters will also be very bad if left unchecked.

If I'm not mistaken, He stabbed the WB right? :catsweat:

And are you okay with today Sera lynch?

Yuelyn

If he is not lying about Squard, those characters will also be very bad if left unchecked.

Oki. Yeah, he stabbed WB. But WB also forgave him lol.

Yeah, we can lynch him. I have been sussing him since the end of d1.

Btw, is there someone who can confirm that you are Marco? Like someone who received a refill or something?

Yuelyn

I will refill your random ability in the night phase if you want.
I refilled Lanji on N1, then Luthon on N2 as Typo and Lind suggested. And yeah they already died.
I only had a 2-shot protection which I have been using to protect myself after I revealed that I’m the cop. It would be nice if you could refill that ability if no one needs a refill more than me ofc. Like this I could confirm you and I won’t waste an invest on you. But before you do that, let’s wait and see if someone needs a refill more than me.

Rhea

Cattitude
I only had a 2-shot protection which I have been using to protect myself after I revealed that I’m the cop. It would be nice if you could refill that ability if no one needs a refill more than me ofc. Like this I could confirm you and I won’t waste an invest on you. But before you do that, let’s wait and see if someone needs a refill more than me.
Okay, noted.
In case later I don't have enough time to go back and playing, I'll leave my vote for Sera.

Vote Lynch Sera
@Dragomir

Tell others and convince them if you wanna bet, I'm Marco and Town will regret it later, and I really want you to take the blame for it. :catsure:
My major bet remains Jew for this game.

The other should be hidden among you and Sera the way I see it, but I can see Sera be that way, I think unless he was indeed rolecrushed.

So you are saying this now after Flowa sub out? Lmao

I'm not claimed Ace, I just said FIRE back then and you guys thingking I'm Ace :owo:
Fujishiro was accusing you to relentlessly mention Akainu. How truth there is in that? I will ISO later on. But yes I must have misremembered about this one. Marco actually has flames. Either he has an ability or not. But why did you mention you had them at the time?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Rhea, can you think of a good reason why I would claim Squard in a Marineford game? I obviously know the part he plays in the actual story, so telling town that I’m the guy who betrays Whitebeard is a pretty big risk because there’s a natural inclination not to trust me. I think that’s why I have no real abilities other than that one shot of protection, I’m basically a sitting duck ripe for a mislynch. Just want you to think before going down this road.

D

Dragomir

@Seraphoenix [Buggy] has been lynched!​

You are Captain Buggy the Clown!

[Active - Gathering of Followers] - Buggy's charisma is a remarkable attribute of his, capable of getting people even much stronger than him to be his underlings. During the day phase, Buggy may target a player to recruit them on his crew. He and that player will share a chat for the remainder of the game. He may have at most 2 people in his crew at once. This ability will fail on non-townies. Players he recruits will have a 1-shot bulletproof vest gifted to them.
--- [Opportunistic] - Even though Buggy is allied to the Whitebeard Pirates at Marineford, he is still a pirate, an opportunistic one at that. Seizing at the opportunity to run wild, in the event that Buggy has more followers than the remaining townies in the game, his gathering will turn into a Cult.

[Active - Speech of Lifetime] - Buggy has a knack for always motivating those around him, boosting their performance. During the night phase, he may select a player he has recruited in his crew to strengthen their actions. That player will be role block immune for that night.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town
--------------------------------------------------------------------
It is now Night 4.
You have 24-hours to turn in your actions.

D

Dragomir

@Kvothe Kingkiller [Emporio Ivankov] has been killed!​

You are Emporio Ivankov!
[Active - Hormones Transfiguration] - Using the powers of his fruit, Ivankov is capable of changing the hormones inside of a person to change the properties inside of them. Ivankov may target a player to change increase their hormones, that player will gain a boost in power and be able to use double-action the night after. However, at a cost of being stronger, the player will be unable to be protected from attacks during that night.

[Active - Miracle Healing] - With his devil fruit, Ivankov may perform a miracle on a target, unlocking their immune system's full potential. The target will regain a random ability that may have been destroyed or lost. [3-shots]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town
@RheanaeL [Marco] has been killed!
Her role is: [???]

-----------------------------------------------------------
It is now Day 5.
You have 24-hours to discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Aight, I’m truly sick of this shit...are we ready to acknowledge that Final needs to be taken out? Every one of his susses has flipped town, and I’m guessing he’s been responsible for several of the night deaths. Don’t let the gibberish fool you, he’s able to hide in plain sight like this because nobody takes him seriously...maybe it’s finally time to start.

Vote Lynch Final @Dragomir

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Salah- WB. Deffo gotta be in game.

Juliet- Day 2 bus seems highly unlikely. Most town our of the rest of you bithexss.

Tris, JDB, Final. Just say which one of you is scum let me win pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.