Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen is such a Chad!

Remember a long time ago when people said that the Beast Pirates were going to be a fodder-less crew? Well now Queen is about to make this a reality!
I mean... why have strong crew mates and fodder when you can have strong people only! Such a genius move!

:queenhear:
Hmmm?... What about the Udon fiasco?... All part of a calculated plan from Queen to gain the Big Mom Pirates as allies of course!

:queenhear:
Fight against Marco?... Well do you see Marco anywhere right now? Yeah thats right! Chicken man fled after angering the plague master!

Clearly Queen is the MVP of the Beast Pirate and definitely not the biggest inting machine of Wano!

Wueen > Big Meme > Latakuri
:funky:

King overrated...
Jack outdated...
Long have we waited... Queen best Calamity!
:queenmoji:

Can't wait for him to fight Chopper! I am sure he will shine and gain even more credibility!

100% a good day to be a Queen fan!

ARRRRRRRRRGGGG!!! What are you doing Queen! Don't let me down like that...

are you kidding me? What would be the point of capturing a yonko? Gee i wonder why the marines would capture one of their biggest enemies, a mystery for the ages.
He wasn't a Yonko at that point lol and you don't even know when exactly he was captured.

thats the legend of kaido. did you know to everyone in the one piece world except luffy, the crew, and the readers, buggy is actually very serious and terrifying and legit? because its true. ppls reputations are not always real
Post automatically merged: Yesterday at 10:50 PM
kaido is really strong, but he can obviously be cut, because he's scarred. he can obviously be beat, because he got beat by rocks, garp, roger, etc. youre crazy if you think every detail youhear about someone's rep without seeing it is true just like youre crazy if you think mihawk could stomp everyone in the world
The problem here is that Oda sold us fake hype and he debunked almost every thing in that introduction. What was the point of it then?
We are talking about the first Yonko that Luffy will bring down. It's kinda lame.

The problem here is that Oda sold us fake hype and he debunked almost every thing in that introduction. What was the point of it then?
We are talking about the first Yonko that Luffy will bring down. It's kinda lame.
Well, in this arc we found out that Luffy will not defeat any of the Emperors, it will be the supernovas that will defeat them it's just that Luffy will get the credit of it at the end.
Fake and cheap as fuck hype is Oda's best tools of post-timskip, he can't write even one arc whiteout it.

Well, in this arc we found out that Luffy will not defeat any of the Emperors, it will be the supernovas that will defeat them it's just that Luffy will get the credit of it at the end.
Fake and cheap as fuck hype is Oda's best tools of post-timskip, he can't write even one arc whiteout it.
Yes of course, but you know that Luffy will end up beating him at the end in a 1 vs 1.
So one was expecting that Kaido lives up to his reputation but here we are with this sandbag of a villain that anyone can pierce him like nothing.

Exactly dude! Three chapters in a row now dedicated to nonsense. First it is the Sanji simp nonsense, then last chapter was dedicated to a false Hyogoro death and now this chapter is dedicated to fodders. Wano started in 2018 and it is not going to end in at least two more years. Why does Oda need five years for a single arc, especially when we barely learn anything from it. It is getting ridiculous and yet his fanbase will eat up anything he writes. He can write a chapter of Luffy taking a crap and his fanbase will still consider it godtier.
Blind Faith @Chrono

Yes of course, but you know that Luffy will end up beating him at the end in a 1 vs 1.
Luffy will get his 1v1 moment but at this point I think every rooftop supernova will get their 1v1 moments. Luffy has time limit, that by itself means that someone needs to keep Kaido busy for 10 minutes straight, which gives other supernovas their 1v1 moments against Kaido, unless you think Luffy=all rooftop supernovas combined.

B

Ballel

He wants to keep the readers interest so that they don't drop the manga. One piece's creative output has already peaked . At this point Oda has to continue the manga until the story's main points conclude.
Therefore he is using the same things again to stretch the story.

The gist of One piece could have been told in 5-10 years, without all the unnecessary plotlines.

Luffy will get his 1v1 moment but at this point I think every rooftop supernova will get their 1v1 moments. Luffy has time limit, that by itself means that someone needs to keep Kaido busy for 10 minutes straight, which gives other supernovas their 1v1 moments against Kaido, unless you think Luffy=all rooftop supernovas combined.
We'll see Luffy fightning with Kaido without G4, so I don't think we'll have 1 vs 1 moments for the other SN.
And anyway, Law and Kidd will be there in case Luffy use once more G4.
Luffy's 1 vs 1 would be more at the end after Kidd and Law done their job.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
He wasn't a Yonko at that point lol and you don't even know when exactly he was captured.

again headcannon wtf

again headcannon wtf
The headcanon is yours lol, read the manga before discussing me lmao.
Yonko term appeared after Roger death.
And we know that Yonko = 4 Emperors and Shanks only became it 6 years ago.
And we know that 20 years ago Kaido came to Wano with the Numbers, who are failed experiments of the giantification.

So all info point to Kaido's being captured in the period of time between God Valley incident (38 years ago) and before Wano (20 years ago).
He wasn't Yonko at that point, neither he has the strength of one. And he might have been captured at any point of that timelapse.

So most probably is that Kaido was captured when he was still way weaker.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
And we know that 20 years ago Kaido came to Wano with the Numbers, who are failed experiments of the giantification.

So all info point to Kaido's being captured in the period of time between God Valley incident (38 years ago) and before Wano (20 years ago).
He wasn't Yonko at that point, neither he has the strength of one. And he might have been captured at any point of that timelapse.

the yonko term did not appear after his death roger you say? He even mentioned he didn't want to cross the yonko big mom to get her poneglyph

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Exactly.

Some even believe that Kaido vs Oden from 20 years ago was Yonko level fight :usoprice:

okay then let's assume they werent yonkos they are still pirates and ex members of rocks that still makes them great pirates and enemies of the marines so my point about kaido still stands
Luffy's crew before W7 was already a great pirate crew because of their potential, said by Aokiji.
Kaido was an apprentice in Rocks crew, so he had potential for sure.
But, potential =/= strength at that time.

You said that they captured a Yonko for experiments and that's not true at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.