Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
あとゾロの覇王色は本人が「なんのことやら」と否定

こかからは私見だけど覇王色は強さをかけ算で強くするようなもんで、素の力だけでカイドウまで届いたんじゃないかな
Zoro himself seems unsure about his Conqueror’s haki, saying “What are you talking about?”

This is just my (the provider’s) opinion but the strength of Conqueror’s haki multiplies the strength of the user. They (the supernova maybe?) might not be able to reach Kaido with just their regular strength.

The problem with Japanese is that sometimes it omits pronouns and the subject of the sentence. It would be helpful if I had the entire context of the Q&A or online discussion so I can see what the provider is replying to. Alternatively they could just be being vague on purpose.

Zoro himself seems unsure about his Conqueror’s haki, saying “What are you talking about?”
And think about this, Zoro who see Basic CoC should know what it is.
But Kaido comment about Ashura, making it sound like adv CoC version. Zoro don´t know that ashura is CoC based power up as comrade pointed out. This is just the begin, Zoro will unlock more power with CoC in the future.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Ah now it make sense, Kaido use the same lvl of power like Whitebeard vs Roger.
Law dodge the bague but the shockwave still hurt him.
ODEN: Don't your swords even clash?
It was because they (Roger and WB) used the King's HAKI, and before WB and Roger's swords collided, the damage / impact would happen first, in short: it was always COC and not CoA.
We thought all this time that the swords (weapons) of Roger and WB did not collide thanks to their CoA.​

Status
Not open for further replies.