Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Imagine i'm the only townie using his head and Mango went and let Kiwi manipulated him.

Of course I won't die, Mango didn't need to attack me, the bleeding would have killed me anyway but it didn't cause I extended my life. O can tell cult is getting desperate for town cred.

I am the Chronomancer.
N1 - Timewarp on Beta
N2 - Timewarp on Light
N3 - Timewarp on Myself
N4 - Timewarp on myself

I love how Kiwi keeps going for me. The fact that she manipulated Mango was interesting so Mango was likely converted last night. Kiwi also avoided voting and forced the king to use royal finger. Also midnight killing Jew was quite convenient, if I were any other role I would be dead today. I got no message for a heal. Since I knew I would be dead today I had to timewarp myself. My role is strong when converted, and since I am protect I didn't find it necessary to claim.
I literally told you my PoE.

Ofc Kiwi isn't confirmed, so it might be her, but yeah, if you're chrono truly, then it's Kiwi and Rhea

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
Imagine i'm the only townie using his head and Mango went and let Kiwi manipulated him.

Of course I won't die, Mango didn't need to attack me, the bleeding would have killed me anyway but it didn't cause I extended my life. O can tell cult is getting desperate for town cred.

I am the Chronomancer.
N1 - Timewarp on Beta
N2 - Timewarp on Light
N3 - Timewarp on Myself
N4 - Timewarp on myself

I love how Kiwi keeps going for me. The fact that she manipulated Mango was interesting so Mango was likely converted last night. Kiwi also avoided voting and forced the king to use royal finger. Also midnight killing Jew was quite convenient, if I were any other role I would be dead today. I got no message for a heal. Since I knew I would be dead today I had to timewarp myself. My role is strong when converted, and since I am protect I didn't find it necessary to claim.
what do you even mean by the bolded?

lmao nice going making a claim now when everyone's role and night actions are already out. Moreover, how did you just manage that every single person you've used timewarp on died that very night?

I just read the Chronomancer wiki:
  • The Chronomancer's Time Warp goes after The Physician's heal. So if a Physician and Chronomancer tries to heal the same target who is attacked, The Physician will get the heal message, while The Chronomancer will receive a "Did Not Die" message.
Chronomancer receives a "did not die" message if their target didn't die. So they receive a message if their target did.
So you're telling me that even if you did manage to use timewarp on the nk target every time, you decided to not do anything and just watch Light and Beta die?

Yeah keep trying to get me lynched for being "cult" πŸ˜‚. I see you, Udell. You're just trying to keep the real cult around longer so people won't come after you

what do you even mean by the bolded?

lmao nice going making a claim now when everyone's role and night actions are already out. Moreover, how did you just manage that every single person you've used timewarp on died that very night?

I just read the Chronomancer wiki:

Chronomancer receives a "did not die" message if their target didn't die. So they receive a message if their target did.
So you're telling me that even if you did manage to use timewarp on the nk target every time,
you decided to not do anything and just watch Light and Beta die?

Yeah keep trying to get me lynched for being "cult" πŸ˜‚. I see you, Udell. You're just trying to keep the real cult around longer so people won't come after you
HOLY SHIT. Firstly I only claim when asked. I even asked Light if we should claim, he said no. Outing all the roles let cult cherry picks who to convert.

I need to timewarp my target the night they died. I hit Beta NP1 and he died NP2. Like I tried to protect my hard town reads but I missed. How does that make me NK??

When it comes to your POE. If I was NK why would I elect BD as king? Why would I even try to clear Rhea? I could claim she was lying in the whisper and have her lynched. A NK doesn't do any of that, think for a second here. We don't know when Lind was converted so her result is questionable. Going by that alone you as NK are trying to take advantage of mango. That's why you plotted for him to target me so he doesn't protect an actual town target from dying. I was bleeding and got message, Midnight left me alone so I was dead for sure.

You either cult or NK. Based on POE you are certainly NK.

As for the bolded, kettle calling the pot black? You saved anyone from dying yet? Probably cause you busy killing town every night.

Well, tbh my vig failing most likely means that I got redirected, or I'll need to ask queen what message I get if they get chronomancered
If you got redirected you would know from pm.
I literally said I was gonna kill Jew
I know but would have been good to confirm you because you never actually proved that you could heal someone. Although I doubt you could lie about your role like that. So in this case Kiwi has to be NK because she high key manipulative.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž

I doubt there was a redirect. Wasn't Lindie Invoker? That would mean another offensive or killer got converted and I don't think we have another, sans Mango. So either we accuse Mango of lying/being Invoker or Udell survived a shot to the head and he's our Arso

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
HOLY SHIT. Firstly I only claim when asked. I even asked Light if we should claim, he said no. Outing all the roles let cult cherry picks who to convert.

I need to timewarp my target the night they died. I hit Beta NP1 and he died NP2. Like I tried to protect my hard town reads but I missed. How does that make me NK??

When it comes to your POE. If I was NK why would I elect BD as king? Why would I even try to clear Rhea? I could claim she was lying in the whisper and have her lynched. A NK doesn't do any of that, think for a second here. We don't know when Lind was converted so her result is questionable. Going by that alone you as NK are trying to take advantage of mango. That's why you plotted for him to target me so he doesn't protect an actual town target from dying. I was bleeding and got message, Midnight left me alone so I was dead for sure.

You either cult or NK. Based on POE you are certainly NK.

As for the bolded, kettle calling the pot black? You saved anyone from dying yet? Probably cause you busy killing town every night.
oh so you just targetted them in the order they died but missed by a night. right

Quoting your own words:
Anyone with a brain should have known Light would have been targeted. However I literally screwed over cult so now kiwi is tilted and shooting for the Udell is neutral killer angle.
so you got mad at me for not protecting Light on N3 but you didn't protect him either?

Status
Not open for further replies.