Current Events The Decade of Zoro

Bogard

You can't win
Sanji is a cook.
Year of the sanji he did his role and baked a cake.
Zoro is a fighter
Year of the zoro he will do his job and fight
He will indeed fight, just that it might not go the way you think
1- There is more build-up around Orochi/Kyoshiro right now, hell Zoro even already got code-blocked by him once in an attempt to kill Orochi, so might try to take his revenge on him next time
2- Onigashima raid is bound to fail since it's already been implied the arc will last a month, with the alliance not even knowing Big Mom is involved, so the supposed "year of Zoro" can't happen this year considering someone(probably King) is likely to slain him this year

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He will indeed fight, just that it might not go the way you think
1- There is more build-up around Orochi/Kyoshiro right now, hell Zoro even already got code-blocked by him once in an attempt to kill Orochi, so might try to take his revenge on him next time
2- Onigashima raid is bound to fail since it's already been implied the arc will last a month, with the alliance not even knowing Big Mom is involved, so the supposed "year of Zoro" can't happen this year considering someone(probably King) is likely to slain him this year
Not at all. Oda made it clear as day with odens two swords.
Both will be used to free wano
Enma for kaido
The snake slayer for orochi.

Bogard

You can't win
Not at all. Oda made it clear as day with odens two swords.
Both will be used to free wano
Enma for kaido
The snake slayer for orochi.
Luffy will be the one to beat Kaido. Not that it matters, what you say is besides the point. My point is even if this were to happen, it won't happen this year because the onigashima raid is bound to fail with Oda already hinting the battle against Kaido will last a month, with Nekomamushi not even present, with Kid not being in the alliance yet, with the alliance not knowing Big Mom is involved, so the supposed "year of Zoro" isn't for this year

Sanji is a cook.
Year of the sanji he did his role and baked a cake.
Zoro is a fighter
Year of the zoro he will do his job and fight
Sanji is a cook
Year of Sanji he cooked for Big Mom yet the cake failed to faint her or do anything impressive, if anything it healed Big Mom despite the repeating hype "I will make a cake that will make Big Mom faints"
Cook role failed

Following the formula
Zoro is a fighter
Year of Zoro he will say "I will slash Kaido and made him wound or faint". He will try it, the slash failed to injure Kaido, the plan backfires and it only irritates Kaido
Fighter role failed

Just being consistent
Post automatically merged:

Emotional scenes have never been something to work on when it comes to Zoro, except the rage, like when Yasu died, which basically means fights.
Sure so Zoro never cried like a bitch when Mihawk kicked his ass in Baratie.

Or emotionally confused Zoro after seeing Wano naked men that he doesn't want to cut them

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sanji is a cook
Year of Sanji he cooked for Big Mom yet the cake failed to faint her or do anything impressive, if anything it healed Big Mom despite the repeating hype "I will make a cake that will make Big Mom faints"
Cook role failed

Following the formula
Zoro is a fighter
Year of Zoro he will say "I will slash Kaido and made him wound or faint". He will try it, the slash failed to injure Kaido, the plan backfires and it only irritates Kaido
Fighter role failed

Just being consistent
Post automatically merged:

Sure so Zoro never cried like a bitch when Mihawk kicked his ass in Baratie.

Or emotionally confused Zoro after seeing Wano naked men that he doesn't want to cut them
When zoro cried it only strengthened his resolve in his dream.

Stop crying cause kings about to be solod.