Future Events Zoro is still going to fight King

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It sounds obvious now....But just go back and see how many sanjiturds where claiming Sanji would be the one facing King, while zoro would deal with Queen because of retarded fucking reasons like the characters being in the same side in the oppening. Or because "aMaZinG AeRiAl BatTlE".

or before that...The retards saying Zoro's final matchup would be Whos who.
:suresure:

I still stand by what i been saying since the start, Zoro will join the group to beat Kaido and face King, he will also join the group again if Luffy needs help with kaido. And lets be real, unless Kaido is the current bottom feeder of the yonko/admiral tiers with big meme Luffy cant 1v1 him and win. Not while there are soo many admirals and BB for the SH's to beat, if Luffy beats the strongest in the verse now, who the fuck is he suposed to 1v1 in the next 2 or soo arcs until the story ends?
About that bolded part, mind telling us how many "sanjiturds" were saying that?
I want numbers and names.
After that, I want to know what's the % of people that were saying that among the entire "sanji fandom" on this forum.
Come on buddy, do it. Or should we assume you're pulling these "HOT TAKES" out of your ass?
:)

:holdthisl:

Doggo

Meh nothing crazy about taking a L. I'm :holdthisl: -ing and many of us fellow Zoro fans should too. To grow past your mistakes is to become stronger :zosmug:
No no.
We must always cope and cry things "but but but someone else was saying something else even worse. even though I have no clue whatsoever who was saying what and I'm just spitting random BS to hide my L".
:kata:

Change the "fight" to "one-shot", because that's what gonna happen if King interferes.
Zoro can cut fire and his attacks are a serious threat to Kaido even right now, and he gets used to Enma more and more. He rapes King.
Zoro is already YC1 with enma,he doesn't have to prove anything,besides with the cuttingfire thing king will receive the one shot treatment,the macht it last less than a minute
Yes king will be such a good fight for Zoro to go all out

Meanwhile

Because King is being taken out by the likes of Marco, who hyped Zoro.

I was right since 2019, Zoro would have not fought King due it being a weakling. Plain and simple.
Old thread are so fucking funny:luffylaugh::luffylaugh:
ZKK will happen but to think that zoro wouldnt fight YC1 because YC1 is too weak is just whole next level shit

Doggo

Who is gonna throw Zoro around tho? Law again?
MFer was a prophet and didn't even realize it. :crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

:jay-he: So glad that's not me. :crazwhat:
I don't even want to see what I commented on this thread about :kobeha:
I don't think having bad takes is embarassing or whatever. Normal L, normal sportsmanship.
But the funny part is mocking the...ahem...more...excited comments.

No mercy.
Burn them all.

Doggo

The only reason why I didn't want Zoro to fight King at that time because I don't want Zoro's contribution in the rooftop fight to be hindered. :josad:
Truth be told, I still think breaking the 5v2 was a mistake.
It should have kept going.
That is an opinion I'll never change.

About that bolded part, mind telling us how many "sanjiturds" were saying that?
I want numbers and names.
After that, I want to know what's the % of people that were saying that among the entire "sanji fandom" on this forum.
Come on buddy, do it. Or should we assume you're pulling these "HOT TAKES" out of your ass?
:)

:holdthisl:
Oh no, did i hurt your feelings?
:neesama:
When i mention sanjiturds you obviously know wich kinds of fans im talking about, seen how pissed you got i wouldnt be surprised if you where one of them.
:milaugh:

Doggo

Oh no, did i hurt your feelings?
:neesama:
When i mention sanjiturds you obviously know wich kinds of fans im talking about, seen how pissed you got i wouldnt be surprised if you where one of them.
:milaugh:
Hummm. exactly what I expected.
Information right out of the poopy hole. :usoprice:

Hummm. exactly what I expected.
Information right out of the poopy hole. :usoprice:
You must be new to the fandom if you honestly say you never saw Sanjifans claiming for Zoro vs Orochi, zoro vs whos who or "Zoro wont even meet Kaido" BS arguments.
:few:
I dont like putting names, the ones who said the BS know what they said, and i wont go searching for spoiler threads from 1 or 2 years ago just to make a point. Specialy not on reddit where those where most common. But i can almost ganrantee you where one of them just by how butthurt you are acting right now.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure: