Future Events Zoro is still going to fight King

When something as obvious as Zoro versus King and Sanji versus Queen is so doubted and even mocked by people feeling far smarter than they truly are, which happens a lot in here, I guess we're bound to experience that in the land of blind, one-eyed man is king.
It sounds obvious now....But just go back and see how many sanjiturds where claiming Sanji would be the one facing King, while zoro would deal with Queen because of retarded fucking reasons like the characters being in the same side in the oppening. Or because "aMaZinG AeRiAl BatTlE".

or before that...The retards saying Zoro's final matchup would be Whos who.
:suresure:

I still stand by what i been saying since the start, Zoro will join the group to beat Kaido and face King, he will also join the group again if Luffy needs help with kaido. And lets be real, unless Kaido is the current bottom feeder of the yonko/admiral tiers with big meme Luffy cant 1v1 him and win. Not while there are soo many admirals and BB for the SH's to beat, if Luffy beats the strongest in the verse now, who the fuck is he suposed to 1v1 in the next 2 or soo arcs until the story ends?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
At this stage I hope Zoro pulls Asura because I would love to see him bypassing his limits eventually or at least would love to see what his current limits regarding Asura are first of all and if he can even empower such mode.

Lmfao :milaugh:

Thank you to whoever resurfaced this thread again. If you needed proof that most of worstgen is arrogant zorowankers with 0 reading comprehension here you go.

Some dude literally said Zoro low diffs king 🤣

Now that Zoro v king is here, the next thing will be the obliteration of ZKK 💯💯💯
No one talks more about ZKK than you insecure fools, i dare to say no one believes ZKK will happen more than you guys seen how desperate you are for it to be debunked for good.

Zorotards on here are the worst fandom of the community. Y'all hated chapter 1026 lmao and then we got an average chapter like 1027 and y'all gave it four or five stars.

The thing that separates Zorotards from other the tards is y'all just read the story for Zoro pretty much. We got a Luffy sky splitting chapter y'all hated but just LOVED a chapter about King flapping his wings.

Reading the comments on this thread to what some of y'all are saying about King in the new chapter thread is top class entertainment, you goofs. Zoro will mid diff King though.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Is not like Zoro and Sanji has been fighting the second and third strongest since forever but whenever you bring this up, you get called a hater. The way these intolerable know it all go about, you would think they worked alongside Oda

"Luffy would not fight Kaido but Big Mom"
"Kaido is a Dragon that ate the Oni fruit"
"Sanji would have an aerial battle with King"
"Zoro would fight Orochi"
"Reverse Sabaody"
"Zoro or Luffy can defeat the all star by themselves"
"King = Kaido"
"King > Big Mom"

:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
That’s it. That’s the thread.

Somehow Zoro is going to bow out of the fight on the rooftop and he’s going to fight King, mark my words.

Or don’t, doesn’t really matter to me.
You saw the future!:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro vs King would be another pica vs Zoro

Even worse for King once Zoro masters Enma at 100%

Zoro counter his fire

Zoro is a better swordsman let's be honest

No thanks
:king:

It sounds obvious now....But just go back and see how many sanjiturds where claiming Sanji would be the one facing King, while zoro would deal with Queen because of retarded fucking reasons like the characters being in the same side in the oppening. Or because "aMaZinG AeRiAl BatTlE".

or before that...The retards saying Zoro's final matchup would be Whos who.

I still stand by what i been saying since the start, Zoro will join the group to beat Kaido and face King, he will also join the group again if Luffy needs help with kaido. And lets be real, unless Kaido is the current bottom feeder of the yonko/admiral tiers with big meme Luffy cant 1v1 him and win. Not while there are soo many admirals and BB for the SH's to beat, if Luffy beats the strongest in the verse now, who the fuck is he suposed to 1v1 in the next 2 or soo arcs until the story ends?
Both sides were ludicrous, and it's not that "it sounds obvious now" (it always did to some extent, always keeping reasonable scepticism), the problem didn't lie there. The problem were so many users assuming absolutes and mocking anybody doubting them as if they were the smartest people here, which clearly wasn't the case; and I could kind of accept some absolute answer to topics that make zero sense to the point of impossibility (we've all read theories about a Straw Hat dying and such), but it was a very short-sighted attitude to neglect the possibility that Zoro and Sanji would fight over again the second and third strongest enemies, one an stoic swordsman, the other an eccentric guy with goofy design, who both happen to share mutual animosity. I mean, the narrative was so damn obvious, the continuation of Bonez-Bentham and Kaku-Jabra so freaking clear for any honest thinker, that denying the chances (and I'm not even saying accepting it as set in stone) was a blatantly stupid move; especially when done with such boldness.

I recall being mocked at because I kept reminding people of Enies Lobby but apparently I was delusional because that happened fifteen years ago, and surprise: Sanji is now facing a top fighter even though he didn't seem capable of doing so, just like the situation of going from Blueno to Jabra; Zoro is now put against the second strongest who is given a very small numeric gap between him and Sanji's adversary with values that are significantly above other subordinates but way under their leader (doriki - bounty); and, just like Lucci would go and kill the Straw Hats if Luffy didn't stop him, Yamato just stated that only Luffy can take Kaido down. And let's not forget that, just like Enies Lobby, this is a group of enemies with zoans.

The ammount of bullshit I've had to hear for the last years is outstanding, while I just safely stuck to the obvious patterns Oda enjoys. Just some quick search:

I still believe Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen may happen, what can I say. How the main villains of the arc are having their fight already while most minor versus haven't started and many aren't even established sounds fishy as hell, and I still find those two Calamities to be way too "Zoro and Sanji"-like for Oda to ignore it.

Also, Queen is the kind of guy that would give us a funny and entertaining fight with Sanji, and it'd be easy for Oda to add a layer of deeper meaning to their clash considering the themes they share. Queen is the person with the most potential to give an attractive fight for the cook, in my opinion (if Oda doesn't waste it, of course).
There's also this issue with Oda, which is that he sometimes can't decide himself to follow one route or another. He wanted a big sacrifice with Pell, but couldn't let him die; he wanted this big scene with Mr. 2 opening the gates then having Magellan ask him some last words only for him to stay alive as the new queen of level 5.5; he wanted a tragic, mafia-style moment with Pound dying to save his family, impactful panel of Oven's blade dripping blood and all, but also a happy reunion with his daughters; he wanted Inuarashi and Nekomamushi to avenge the minks against Jack but couldn't give them a proper fight against him because he also wanted them to face Kaido as Scabbards, and he probably wants Jack to have a proper versus too and therefore needed him to survive and go recover...

What do I mean with all of this? Well, basically that I have zero trust on Oda sticking to this plot of new generation versus old generation and wasting the Zoro versus King/Sanji versus Queen parallel as in other big fighting arcs. Hence why I wouldn't be surprised if he just developed both subplots.
By the way:

-Queen is the one who sent the Tobi Roppo to kill Sanji (and they failed).

-Queen is the Beast pirate who uses science as a weapon to hurt people. Sanji had a debate with Nami about using science and thought about its benefits to protect people.

-Queen shares the same quirky personality regarding women and relationships that many of Sanji's enemies had: Mr. 2, Jabra and Absalom were all put in a women situation at some point.

-Stealth Black counterpart in the Power Rangers franchise is the black ranger who, in the Dino Thunder series, not only has the power of invisibility but has the brachiosaur as his thematic dinosaur.

-King and Queen's animosity reminds of that of Zoro and Sanji, Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 or Kaku and Jabra.

Sure, no hint at all. While it isn't a must that Sanji will face Queen, denying the possibility is baseless. If Oda wants it to happen it will happen, simple as that.

Sanji is Luffy's left wing, one of the Straw Hats strongest fighters and has consistently faced and defeated the third strongest member of the enemy group (sometimes arguably the second, especially in Kuroobi's case). I mean, the argument Luffy proposed to the alliance to infiltrate Whole Cake and take him back was that he's strong as hell.

Sooner or later he will match, if not surpass, the tier of a Yonko Commander. That's basically a must and if you can't see it then you should stop understanding this manga with that mindset of a "BRUH MOUNTAIN LEVEL ATTACK" thinker that Oda unlikely shares.
I agree, since day one King and Queen felt like made for our two guys and I still believe they will end up as you say no matter how many swords Queen has or how high can King fly.
Now, the foreshadowing about Zoro "doing something" versus Kaido is obviously there. And the situation here is that Oda needs to fulfill it in some regard unless he wants Zoro's subplot in Wano to be remembered as the biggest misuse of a Chekhov's gun to ever be seen in a fiction work. When I defend the idea of Zoro fighting King I'm imagining some scenario like the ones you described, in which Zoro performs in a way that fulfills said foreshadowing but doesn't take Luffy's spot in the fight; for example, re-opening Kaido's scar (before going for King) as Kaido himself foreshadowed when commenting on the Scabbards's superficial slash, and/or even striking him with a last hit above Flower Capital just for the sake of symbolism (and in a similar way to Nami versus Absalom, as she gave him the "coup de grace" as he was next to defeat after facing Sanji). In the interim, something would happen that would lead him to King as his main versus. Notice the similarity with Kuma here, since Zoro still performed one of the most remembered moments of this series after everybody was defeated or unable to keep fighting. Imagine Luffy having won, but Kaido tries to wake up with his last breath and, as he's about to attack Luffy, Zoro gives his last effort (even letting Enma drain him for the sake of power in spite of the consequences) and puts Kaido down for good.

As you well said, there are some details that may point at Zoro versus King too, mainly the "second strongest subordinate" trope, the Zoro-Sanji relationship (quite similar to previous duos they've faced in important arcs), King's katana and the whole fire thing (and Zoro knowing how to cut fire, although I'd have rather for him to learn it during said versus). There's also something I've commented in other threads, which is that I simply don't trust Oda's capability to stick to one subplot and wouldn't surprise me he'd try to "put everything" he considered for Zoro, just like happened in other instances of this story. On the other hand, why would we prefer Zoro being a secondary player in the teamfight, outshined by Luffy and maybe even other captains (this I doubt it more), when he can still have a full individual battle with a very strong person and perform one or two big moments against Kaido?
But this is what happens when you actually make an honest lecture of a work instead of falling for Oda's tricks while deeply ignoring how he operates as an author.

You know, maybe some users should forget about "Zorotards" and "Sanjitards" and realize both of them are equally "tards".

Last edited: